Ladies' Night Out (closed for Sinful_whispers)

BreakFrmReality

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
898
"Alright, curfew is at 1 a.m., so make sure you guys are in by then. We have a big game tomorrow night, and I need you guys to be in good form and ready to go at shootaround in the morning."

With that, coach Tom Henson dismissed his Arizona Scorpions from practice. The Scorpions had just finished practicing at a gym in the Orlando area in preparation for their game tomorrow night against the Orlando Sharks. The Scorpions were fighting for a playoff spot in the very tough Western Conference of the American Basketball League, and every game was crucial from now until the end of the season.

Inside the locker room, a few of the players had already started planning some activities for the evening.

"What time we doing dinner?" asked Anthony Barnett, the 28-year-old captain of the Scorpions. Standing 6-foot-2, Anthony was the Scorpions' starting shooting guard and was regarded as one of the top scorers in the ABL. He kept his black hair closely cut, with a little bit of facial hair.

Anthony was arguably the Scorpions' most reserved player, using his play to do his talking instead of his more outspoken peers. He was also at the front of the line to do any charity work for the organization.

"8 at The Steakhouse," replied John Mills. John signed with Arizona in the offseason and served as the Scorpions' sixth man. At 6-foot-6 and with stunningly good looks, the 30-year-old had a wide following among the women in the cities he played in, and received many racy photos from all sorts of women who followed him on Instagram -- black, white, single, married, college girls, women older than 40. As the team 'player,' he knew where to pick up each city's groupies.

"And then we're hitting up XS immediately after," John added, a knowing bright white smile crossing his face, as he knew what would be in store that evening. "Even better is this whole night is on the rookie's tab."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," sighed Paul Turner, the 21-year-old rookie. Turner was a high draft pick and signed a nice rookie contract, but was still treated like a rookie -- having to bring food to team meetings, being the butt of the veterans' practical jokes, and occasionally picking up tabs on nights out, such as this. Turner stood at just over six feet, and was known for the Mohawk he sported on the court. The Scorpions had already run a promotion during the season handing out "Mohawk wigs" to their fans.

Paul was a ladies' man in college when he played at Syracuse, but mature women were a new challenge to him in his rookie season.

---

Dinner came and went, and the three Arizona players arrived outside XS. A few girls screeched as they saw John leading the way inside, recognizing him. The three men were let inside by the bouncer, and were brought up to a VIP skybox overlooking the bar and the dance floor, which was beginning to get crowded.
 
Jayne- 43, 5'5, 125 lbs, blue eyes long brown hair
Sophia- 46,5'8,130 lbs, brown eyes, medium length red hair
Eva- 51,5'10, 135 lbs, green eyes, short stylish grey/blonde hair​

Jayne, Sophia and Eva had been long time friends. They vacationed together many times throughout the years. Their husbands were friends as well which was why they ended up in the city. Each husband had a place to go for business, one was on tour promoting his newest crime novel which was Douglas Jayne's husband.

He had already did his promotion at the Barnes and Noble down town and was headed off to his next promotion and book signing the next state over. Sophia's husband was there for a business meeting. he wheeled and dealed with the rich and powerful. he had his meeting and was headed to the airport to the next one to close a deal of some sort. Sophia couldn't keep track of his comings and goings any more.

Eva was here with her husband today to do some wine tasting as they were looking to buy into another winery, or buy another again, hard to keep track of everyone and what was going on with each other.

This morning all six had breakfast together which was always pleasurable. The women always went along when the men were meeting up in the same city, they enjoyed being able to get out of the house and their own state. To hop a plane and just go for a weekend was great. They all learned to fly light, and buy when they get there because that was what they enjoyed, shopping.

The three women decided to go to the steak house, which was a very nice restaurant where 'stars' tended to show up whether it be of the silver screen to the sports type, the food was great.

Their reservation was for 8PM, they decided that they would grab a cab and head there at 7 and enjoy a drink at the bar before their table was ready. Jayne wore a navy blue short dress that was off the shoulder with blue stiletto sling backs. Sophia met her in the hotel lobby wearing a red short classic looking dress with red stiletto pumps and the last to meet to get into the taxi was Eva who wore a black above the knee pencil skirt and a crisp white button-down shirt. She wore the classic four inch black patent pumps with her outfit, and all three wore diamonds on their ears and around their necks. Nothing real flashy but could call it all eye catching, but the women were.

If anyone looked at all three, they wouldn't be able to guess their correct ages, most were at least five years under which was a compliment they all enjoyed. Eva wore her grey hair proudly as it was a beautiful mix with her wavy blonde locks.

Tonight would be a nice dinner with drinks and tomorrow the ladies would shop till they couldn't shop no more. The taxi appeared and they got in, wasn't a far ride to the restaurant but too far to walk in heels. Once there they paid the man, gave a tip and went inside to the bar. They took a seat and ordered cocktails and talked about everything while laughing and just having a great time. They had 30 minutes before their table was ready. it was Friday night and they were leaving in a couple days, so they planned to enjoy their time away from home. Even housewives deserve that, which is what the three were.
 
Last edited:
The bottle service arrived for the players, and they began to pour themselves drinks. With drinks in hand, they looked through the glass wall and down onto the floor and toward the bar, looking for any potential hookup targets for the evening.

Three elegant-looking women caught John's eye, and he got the attention of Anthony and Paul.

"Look down there," John said, pointing down toward the spot where the three women were sitting. He noticed how short the dresses were and the legs that were on full display. "Three on three, boys," he added with a laugh. His brown eyes were immediately drawn to the woman in the blue dress.

"Yes, sir!" Paul excitedly said, taking interest in the woman in the red.

Anthony nodded silently, but couldn't hide a grin. The woman in the pencil skirt looked classy, and he was definitely more than willing to see what was going on.

"Why don't you do your work, Mr. Instagram?" Anthony asked John, referring to his teammate's social media exploits. "See what it's like and bring them up here..."

"You don't have to ask me twice," John replied, filling his drink, then making his way out of the box and down to the floor.

"Looks like you're gonna get some strange tonight, rook," Anthony said, patting his younger teammate's shoulder before turning back to the table and refilling his own glass.

---

John felt the eyes on him as he made his way over to the bar where the three ladies were sitting. He stood next to the trio as they sat at the bar, drink in hand. "How are you ladies tonight?" he asked, flashing them his trademark smile.
 
The three talked about the opening of an art gallery that had potential for the following day. They talked about the theater and talked about where they wanted to shop, which stores had the best clothing and shoes.

When the conversation went towards their husbands they tried to turn it the other way and found another topic. Yes, there were all happily married, but this was a time for them to just re-bond again (not that they needed it) but to just relax and be carefree to a point.

The waiter came over and notified them that they were running behind, apologized and let them know their table would be available at 8:30 instead of 8, and if they wished to still have dinner he promised them no later than 8:30. The ladies had nowhere to be this evening and informed the waiter that 8:30 would be fine.

Before he walked away he called over the bar tender and had him make each of the ladies a fresh drink on the house. each of them finished their drinks and waited for the next round. They discussed a charity event that was coming up in the first part of the Spring season, a fashion show they all were involved in.

They watched the bar tender place a cosmopolitan down in front of Jayne, he placed a Silver fizz down before Eva and then he put the last drink down, an island breeze before Sophia. They all agreed the drinks were tasty and went down nicely.

"How are you ladies tonight?" said a male voice.

The ladies turned their heads and smiled to the younger man with the nicest caramel colored skin.

Sophia spoke up first, "we're quite well thank you."

Each of the three ladies looked him over, he was quite younger than them for sure. Jayne thought he must be one of those guys that was into older women if he was hitting on them. They were at the age where they were looked upon as cougars, yet they were far from it but it was flattering...if that was the case of course. She wondered what the other two were thinking.
 
"We're quite well, thank you."

"You're quite welcome," John said. "I was going to offer to buy you drinks, but it looks as if that's been taken care of already." He looked over the ladies, noticing they were older than he and his teammates, but this wasn't the first time he had hit on older women. It helped that they were all especially attractive.

"So what brought you here tonight?" he asked. "Are you from around here?"
 
Eva turned a bit more towards him as she spoke this time. "We're here because each of our husband's had business in the city and we're enjoying the evening out without them tonight." She took a sip of her drink and looked over to Sophia and Jayne.

"No, we're not from around here but we come here quite often for the entertainment and great food while visiting the city." She as well took a sip of her drink and looked back to the other two.

Sophia spoke again, "Was there something you wanted or we could help you with? We are about to go to our table and have dinner."
 
John frowned a bit as the woman in the white shirt mentioned that all three women were married. That already made them a harder nut to crack, and would it be worth the effort when there would be other women coming in throughout the night?

Of course, the woman's mentioning that they were 'enjoying' the night gave him a reason to keep trying...at least for a little bit longer, anyway.

"Was there something you wanted or we could help you with? We are about to go to our table and have dinner."

Shit, time's running out already, John thought to himself.

"Well, I'll make this short and sweet and get out of your way. My name is John Mills and I play pro basketball. We're in town for the night because we have a game tomorrow against the Sharks. A couple teammates and I have a skybox for the night and were wondering if you ladies would be interested in spending some time with us..."

John pointed up in the direction of the skybox that Anthony and Paul were sitting in, then pulled a pen out of his pocket and grabbed a napkin from the bar. He scribbled his cell phone number on it and passed it to Sophia.

"...so here's my number. You can just shoot me a text and let me know what you ladies want to do. Enjoy your dinner..."

Once again, John flashed his smile and nodded at the women before turning and walking back toward the VIP section.

---

As John reached the box, Paul looked at him with a shocked expression, arms out in disbelief. "Well, where are they? Don't tell me they're not coming up..."

John shook his head. "I don't know, man." He began to fill his drink back to the top. "They're married, and I don't know if they would be all that interested..."

Anthony chuckled and shook his head. "Ah, well...I'm sure there will be something coming around later."

John nodded. "I hope so." He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and turned the volume and vibrations to the maximum in case the ladies did get a hold of him. With the bass starting to boom, he wouldn't be able to hear that well.
 
They all listened to him while sipping their drinks, he was quite the charmer they all thought. Sophia knew that name from somewhere, she wondered if it was the team her husband had some investments in, but with him she would never know. he could be involved in prostitution and she would be clueless.

With that in thought, she also knew that the only one that had a remote clue as to what was going on with their husband's personally was Eva. Eva had a nose for business as well, she had the best sense for wine in all areas. I was amazed that she didn't take over more than what she had done with that part of their lives. Sophia knew Eva was the brain behind the buying of wineries, but she rather just let her husband have all the credit while she plays doting wife.

Sophia spoke up and took the napkin with his name off it while the other two looked up to where he pointed to and then back to him again. "We will think about it Mr. John Mills. if after dinner we decide to join you and your other team mates we will notify the waiter and allow them time to tell you."

"Would be best if we did not give or cell numbers out." Jayne chimed in.

They offered him a smile and all said farewell to him and then turned back to their drinks. The funny part was each of them turned back around to watch him walk away, they laughed as the waiter came over and escorted them to their table where they ordered their meal and discussed what they will do when it came to Mr. John Mills, pro ball player.

Their food came, and they ate, drank and laughed together. Sometimes causing a few heads to turn but in all actual reality it wasn't because they were loud, it was because they looked damn good and were having a wonderful night. "Maybe we can have A drink with them." Jayne said. "Would it hurt?"

Sophia and Eva both answered back, "no, I guess not. Let the waiter know after our meal we will be joining them for a drink. He can tell them for us."
 
A young, blonde-haired waiter dressed in a nice button-down shirt and dress slacks showed up at the skybox reserved by the Scorpions' players.

"Excuse me, gentlemen," the waiter uttered, getting the men's attention. "I've been asked by a group of three women to let you know that they'd like to join you for a drink."

John perked up and stood up. "Were they in like, blue and red dresses? One was also in a black skirt, I believe..."

The waiter nodded. "Yes, sir."

John nodded as well. "Perfect. Please have them come up. Could you also get us another bottle as well?" He walked to the waiter and handed him a $100 bill.

"Right away, sir," the waiter eagerly replied, surprised to get such a generous tip for something so simple. He walked away to fill John's request.

"Annnd that's how we roll," John said, his smile returning as he felt his second wind coming on. He gave fist bumps to Anthony and an excited Paul as the waiter returned with the new bottle.

"To us getting some married pussy tonight," John said as a toast, and all three men clanked their glasses together, preparing for what had the potential to be a crazy night.

The three men then looked out toward the floor and waited for their guests to join them.
 
The ladies finished their round of drinks, two apiece at the bar and each drank a glass of iced tea with lemon along with dinner. They talked about their kids, and plans with them coming up in the Spring. Eva was the only one that really didn't have much to say in that part of the conversation. She only had one step-daughter with her husband, and they rarely seen her these days. She tended to call only when she was short on money and her husband always caved no matter what the excuse.

Sophia knew that was a subject Eva liked to avoid, Jayne gave Eva a soft smile, "sorry" was all she said and Eva nodded and said it was alright. She knew it was a subject that couldn't be avoided, when her and her husband got together Eva was at a time in her life where she didn't want children, she felt she was to old to start and her husband had already been through it once, and that was a disaster with the divorce. So they owned two pedigree giant poodles, one black and the other white who were pampered to the nines.

They took care of the bill and left a hefty tip for the waiter who returned back to them and took the check folder then returned with the credit card and placed it on the table. Eva took it and put it back in her purse.

"If you ladies are ready I will escort you to the skybox where your gentlemen friends are waiting." The young waiter replied.

"Thank you, I believe we are," Eva replied as they all took in a deep breath and followed the waiter up to the skybox.
 
A short time later, the three basketball players watched as the three women entered their skybox.

John stepped forward to greet them.

"So nice to see you ladies," he said. He then turned to his teammates. "This is Anthony Barnett..." he began, gesturing toward the captain of the Scorpions, who was wearing a form-fitting gray shirt and a pair of dark jeans. "...and this is Paul Turner. He's a rookie and new to the pro life, so take it easy on him." John gestured to the youngest of the crew, who stepped forward and met the ladies with a smile almost as charming as John's.

Paul, wearing a sharp button-down shirt and a pair of slacks, shared in John's laughter and greeted the ladies with firm but gentle handshakes. "A pleasure to meet you all...and your names are..."

While Paul was making his pleasantries, Anthony and John looked the women over, admiring how they were looking.
 
Once they were at the entrance way to the skybox, the waiter stepped aside and allowed the basketball player that had invited them to stand forth and welcome the ladies to their private skybox.

"Pleasure, and thank you for inviting us. We have time for one drink then we must be on our way." Jayne said. She was the most naive of the three ladies.

The ladies watched as each of the players were introduced and stood to greet them as they said hello back.

Eva spoke first, "I'm Eva. Pleasure to meet all three of you."

"Hello everyone, my name is Sophia and it's nice to meet three star ball players. Though we don't know much about the game, it is indeed a pleasure anyways."

Jayne was the youngest female of the three and the one that was most coddled growing up. Eva had street smarts as did Sophia, as long as they stayed as a group and in public, they would be fine with these men. "Hello, I'm Jayne."

The ladies looked from player to player seeing how they looked at them, their eyes going from tits to toes and back up. They were beginning to wonder if this was a good idea. Again they were safe in public.

"So you three, why ask us? We are as old as your mother and I might even be older. There are some beautiful young ladies down in the bar." Eva asked out of curiousness.
 
"So you three, why ask us? We are as old as your mother and I might even be older. There are some beautiful young ladies down in the bar."

"Well, you're all very attractive women, regardless of how old you are...and honestly, if you didn't mention ages, I wouldn't have taken you to be that much older than us," John replied to Eva's question. "Plus, when I came over to introduce myself, you three seemed to be in the middle of good conversation and you seemed like a lot of fun."

Anthony began making a drink, and handed it to Sophia. "Here you go, Sophia," he said, handing her a glass. "So you girls aren't big basketball fans?" he asked, a small smile on his face as he began to engage her in conversation.

"Coming from college, I'm tired of talking to younger women -- I just find them annoying sometimes," Paul confessed as he made a drink. "That's why it's nice to find women who are more mature and appreciate things more, y'know what I mean?" he asked, handing the drink to Jayne.

After his teammates made drinks for their prospective partners, John mixed a drink for Eva. "And what can beat hanging out with three pro athletes who are at the tops of their game?"
 
The ladies listened to the young men speak, they were old enough to know a line of bullshit when it was tossed to them. They all were thinking the same thing but who was the one that was going to say it out loud?

They took a seat one by one aside each other and across from the guys, each taking the drinks offered, each limiting themselves to only one drink and then they were going to thank them and take leave.

Sophia crossed her legs, the others did the same as they each sat back and listened as they spoke. "No, honestly I know nothing about the game other than the ball goes in the hoop." Jayne said then sipped her drink.

Eva shrugged, "Never watched a game in my life boys, sorry." She took a drink of her cocktail as well.

Sophia raised a brow and laughed. "Listen guys do we looking naive? What could the six of us possibly have in common? I would think young men like you would be after younger ladies, younger than us and older than your own age. Not that this wasn't a compliment...BUT, what's the ulterior motive?"

She leaned forth, drink in one hand, her elbow resting on her knee as she looked at them one by one and back to John.
 
"The ulterior motive was to have a good time," John said, looking across the way at Sophia. John could see it in each of the women's eyes that they weren't buying his lines. "And you looked like you wanted to have a good time and have some drinks with us," he added, wondering if they'd catch on to the plural form of 'drink.'

"Like I said, we've dealt with our fair share of younger women. We just wanted to hang with a different kind of crowd tonight," Paul said, reiterating his point from earlier, intently watching the women's glasses to see when they got low. "Nothing wrong with that, right?"

Now that it was apparent that the women were putting up a pretty large wall -- it looked like a middle school dance with the guys on one side and the girls on another -- the men planned to use the alcohol to lower that wall.
 
Sophia nodded her head as she drank the drink now wondering if anything was placed in them. if that was the case it was to late now. She took the last swallow and placed it on the table. "Oh, i see because we three took the offer up of drinks you guys thought we were going to just wander off with you three to have sex right?"

"No there isn't anything wrong with that really." Eva spoke up as she followed Sophia and drank her drink placing the glass down. "Then if that's the case gentlemen, how about ordering a bottle of Cristal? I would think a great year would be a 1995 Roederer Louis. If it's a good time you want I guess you'll have that."

The girls looked at Eva, they knew what she was doing by ordering that year of Cristal champagne and followed along with her. "I agree, Jayne said. We're not nickel or dime dates." She finished her drink as well and placed her glass down with the other two ladies.

Sophia leaned into the guys and spoke low enough that the five others could hear yet not the rest around them. not that anyone was really in ear shot. "Okay gentleman, it will cost you each a price then. Ready to pay to play? You want me to be the bad mommy and spank all your asses? Maybe Jayne will play the dirty college professor and you three her bad boy students...oh, then we have Eva, she could be the prison guard and we could all take advantage of out big strong dark fleshed males who have been locked up for months without female pussy..."

Jayne and Eva bit down to stop from laughing, also they were a little shocked at what their friend just said the these men. Was she serious or playing their game...? They both wondered.
 
Paul's eyes understandably went wide as the women started talking about buying some expensive drinks. He had planned on an expensive night out, but this was going too far for him. Before he had a chance to speak his displeasure with the idea, John extended his arm as if to stop Paul from standing.

"I got this, don't worry," John murmured low enough for only his teammates to hear, calming Paul's fears.

Speaking more loudly so that the ladies could hear, John continued.

"Cristal is fine with me," he said. Summoning the VIP host, John asked for a bottle of 1995 Roederer Louis and handed the host his credit card.

When Sophia brought up the various roleplay opportunities that the six of them could share, the men's eyebrows arched in astonishment. There was something interesting about all of those, especially the bad mommy and the dirty professor scenarios. They wondered if she was serious or just fucking around.

The bottle of Cristal arrived, temporarily pausing the sexual tension from building up anymore. After the glasses were poured and the host left the skybox, Anthony leaned in, looking at Sophia.

"So if you're serious about all that, why doesn't the bad mommy come over here and tell me what else she wants to do?" he asked, patting his lap.
 
Sophia, Eva and Jayne listened and watched the three ball players to see what would happened after they of course picked their jaws up off the floor. Eva thought about it and in a way it was a turn on, Jayne she would be a little hard to convince to go along with it but Sophia shrugged and watched as the waiter brought in the bottle, and the glasses were poured.

Each of the girls took a sip and looked at the guys as one spoke out. Sophia snickered, "seems we have one here that has a mommy thing hmm? Did you want to have sex with your mother? Did you lay in bed and masturbate to the thoughts of it being her hand wrapped around that big hard cock? Tell me that deep dark mother fantasy you have. I bet I'm close."

Before I knew it Eva jumped in looking at them as well. She was the oldest of the group, I often wondered what she was like as a young teen or when she hit her 20's if she was one of those wild girls riding around in daddy's car and having sex at drive in's.

"I can be that judge who asks for sexual favors to allow you a lesser sentence. or I can be that prison warden that, mean , nasty bitch that demands she be serviced by her well hung prisoner. You men are well hung right? I've always heard rumors, so are they true?"

Out of nowhere Jayne jumped into the middle of the action..."I-I have glasses I can wear, and I like keeping my male students after class for a private lesson in oral communication."

Eva and I laughed as we looked to her, "Damn didn't know you had it in you jayne, you dirty woman you."

They turned to the men and grinned, "are you well hung dirty boys that need a good lesson on how to pleasure older women?" Eva asked with a raised brow as she leaned in checking out the crotch of their pants for any sense of arousal of the ideas they tossed out.
 
Paul spoke up as Sophia quizzed Anthony about a possible mommy fetish. "I fucked a teammate's mom when I was in high school," he confessed, bringing on surprised stares from his teammates, who seemed like they weren't expecting that at all. "Best sex of my life so far..."

Anthony turned to Eva, who talked about being a judge. "Baby, one night with me is all you'll need to know about my size...and I know you'll want to be lenient with my sentencing..."

John smiled as Jayne came out of nowhere with her teacher talk. "Let me see those glasses on you then..."
 
All three sipped the Cristal, and just started letting their freaky sides out. These were three classy housewives that sat on committees, they have money and hurt for nothing and here they were sitting here in a private skybox with three African American basketball players talking sexual fantasies and asking about cock sizes.

Sophia laughed and watched as Jayne dug in her purse and pulled out a glasses case with her initials upon it in 24 carat gold. She opened the case and pulled out her black librarian glasses and looked to the three of them with them partially down her nose. "Professor or librarian works with these."

Some how none of the ladies were surprised about the guy screwing another team player's mother. That was something that happened through the years. Though to Sophia that was different than actually having a mother complex. That little story isn't why you like mothers and love to bang them is it? To me that would be just an older woman thing or easy pussy."

Eva looked and laughed, "one night with me and you might kill me but if that's the case junior it better be worth it. I want to go with a smile on my face."
 
John felt more at ease as the women started to let their freaky sides out. The dirty talk started to pick up, and it seemed like the men were going to be able to get these women to come back with them after all.

Anthony then chuckled as Eva quipped that he'd probably kill her, and that she better go out with a smile. "Oh, that smile on your face will be permanently plastered on. Come over here and let me give you a preview." He patted his lap, feeling his cock start to rise in his pants.

Jayne looked incredibly sexy with her glasses on, and John nodded in approval. "That looks damn good...and I know that the librarian will be hard to keep quiet tonight." John loved making his conquests scream as he pounded them with his dark, thick cock, and was hoping Jayne would fall right in line.

Paul hadn't had enough to drink yet to let the small crowd know about his Oedipal fantasies, but any more alcohol and maybe a few more encouraging words from Sophia would change that. "Nah," he said dismissively, although the look on his face said that there was more than that.
 
Eva felt a grin move across her face, she wondered how many women have done the same with her husband, came on to him and took care of his needs while on the road. She had no doubt that somewhere along the way he took a few offers up and she had a feeling the other two husbands did as well. Sophia most likely thought the same while poor Jayne was like an ostrich with her head in the sand.

Eva stood and moved over to Anthony's lap, she bend forth while she slowly placed her ass in his lap and grinded down nice and slowly while the other four watched. She leaned in and whispered into his ear..."Do not touch me unless I tell you to, if you understand grind my ass now." She pulled away and gave him this look, a look that was like she just reprimanded him, a dominant look.

Jayne swallowed hard as she heard that and wondered what she got herself into with these three men. She took the glasses off and smiled shyly, almost to the point she was blushing.

Sophia had never been with an African American man before, She loved the look of the caramel skin, the way it would look against her own. Then there was the fact that they were hung, she was hoping so, she was in need of something bigger than her husband's four inches. he was a bit thick but it didn't make up for the length.

She got up and looked at the only man left not eyeing anyone up and she placed her hands on her thighs and slid her dress up and straddled his lap. She slowly sat down and made sure her cunt was resting against the place where his cock was pushing up against the crotch of his pants allowing her to see the outline starting. "Somebody seems like he loves dirty talk hmm?"
 
Anthony simply nodded as Eva ground her ass into his lap, and he responded by grinding back with her, his cock getting hard in his pants as the friction between their bodies started to build. He wanted to say how much he was enjoying the attention, but her demeanor indicated that he should shut up -- for now, anyway.

Paul put his hands under Sophia's ass as she straddled his lap and looked up at the sexy redhead as she hovered over him. The only material separating his cock from her pussy were his pants and her panties -- if she was even wearing any.

"Somebody seems like he loves dirty talk, hmm?" Sophia asked. Paul nodded. "He does...so how dirty can you get?"

John went over and sat next to the more reserved Jayne, who had taken her glasses off and was blushing. "You seem a little...unsure," he said, whispering in her ear. "Why'd you take the glasses off?" he asked, looking down toward her glasses case.
 
Eva noted that he could listen as she felt herself lift ever so slightly when he obeyed her command. She could feel the way his cock responded when he was given a command, he grew harder and knew he would have a hard time standing up and leaving the private skybox when it was time to go which she quite enjoyed knowing.

She was loving the control she had over him, leaning in she left a hot breath blow around his ear and down along his neck. Her voice demanding yet whispery as she placed her red lipstick colored lips at his ear breathing in his scent. "I bet that nice hardening cock of yours wants to feel a hot wet pussy wrapped around it, sliding up...and down it...sucking every bit of cum from those heavy balls..."

Eva had no idea where this was coming from, maybe it had been pent up for so long that it just needed to get out. A woman of her age talking like that , plus the classiness she always shown to others has been put away it seems. The sex cock- hungry cougar is out to play and at this point she knew she could walk away but for the first time it wasn't her brain she was thinking with.

Sophia felt Paul's large hands being placed upon her ass as she wanted to keep what was between them just that. Not wanting to invade the other four's space. So she leaned in and did as Eva did and as she placed her rich dark purple colored lips to his ear she whispered see how his cock would react.

She could already feel it hard in his jeans pressing up against the silk moist panties she was wearing. " I love my legs pinned back over my shoulder, so you can see and taste my swollen and delicious cunt. I would love riding on top of you feeling that thick long hard cock piercing me to the bone, making me scream, making my tits bounce as you tease my nipples..."

Jayne watched as John joined her, she was the one out of the three that needed to be brought out of her shell in a way. Once she was out, nobody knew what she would be like at all. He whispered into her ear, talking about the glasses. Jayne looked down at them and looked back at him as she turned her head a little.

She opened the glass case and took them back out and placed them back on, "do these please you?" She asked trying to slip from the plain Jayne role of her everyday boring life to Jayne, the naughty librarian who loved her male students.
 
Anthony continued to grind hard against Eva, loving the way the oldest of the three women worked her body on top of his. He was unable to control the hardening shaft in his pants, and he was dying to get a release from this sexy cougar.

And then he felt her hot breath on his ear, nearly promising to drain his balls with her wet pussy. "Oooh, now you're talking my language," Anthony whispered back in approval. "I'm gonna fill that married white pussy up with this black seed. What do you say we all head back to the hotel and see what you can do with this dick?"

Paul nearly came as Sophia told him all she wanted him to do to her. He loved the thought of pinning her legs back and drilling her pussy while she screamed at the top of her lungs for more.

"Fuck, that's nasty," he said with a big grin, enjoying the way things had turned. "Keep talking like that and I'ma tear that pussy up."

John nodded as Jayne put her glasses back on. He leaned in, smelling her exotic perfume as he placed a hand on her thigh. "That looks so much better..."

He then began to plant kisses along her neck. "It'll look even hotter when I cum all over those glasses..."
 
Back
Top