Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

Karina began to look them over and smiled. "I'll take them."she said. She dug out the gold and paid the man. Smiling as she the daggers were beautiful. Walking back over to Altar as she leaned against the counter. "We need to get warmer armor as well. The mountains are colder by this time."she said.
 
The blacksmith said "sure no problem. I can add some fur linings to your armor to help keep you warm. I should have all that done by the morning." Altar said "thanks sounds great." As they left the blacksmith heading back to the inn. A man was standing out front. Seeing the two he said "your the adventurers looking for work right?" Holding up there flyer. Alter said "yeah Im Altar and this is Karina." Shaking the mans hand. The man said "lets go get a drink and I have a job I hope you will be interested in."


They entered the inn the man ordering a round for all three of them. Three mugs of ale being placed shortly after at the table. The man said "my name is Galvin Mire. I own a diamond mine about three days north from here in the Gairak peaks. Well the other day a chamber collapsed thankfully no one was hurt. It revealed a new passage though that lead into a dungeon well my investors want me to have someone clear the dungeon make sure its safe and recover any artifacts inside. Since we own the area the dungeon occupies in the mountain. I wanted to hire some seasoned adventurers like yourselves to recover anything of use and make sure my workers are not in danger. We are willing to pay you accordingly given the potentional value of the contents of the dungeon." He wrote a number on a piece of parchment sliding it across the table.

Altar looked at it before turning to Karina and saying "you wanted warmer armor. Looks like we will get a chance to use it. What do you think?"
 
Karina followed Altar back to the inn and was surprised by the man. After listening, Karina began to think it through. "We are able to keep anything we find? Also pay? Since it is quite the journey."she said. She needed more facts before making her decision. If it paid good they would be set to build a house and stable. "I did my only concern is that mountain as be dangerous in winter. Horrible storms. Our horses would need something to keep them warm."she said.
 
The man said "within reason. While most of the artifacts we want. Im sure we can negotiate you keeping some of the things found. In addition to the pay ofcourse." Altar thought about his words and said "we will need some time to decide. How about you meet us here tomorrow morning and we can give you our answer." The man said "of course thank you I will be here first thing in the morning."

Altar ordered them some lunch and said "well what do you think? If we can get some furs for the horses. This could be a pretty big payday for us. Though we probably should wait to take this job only if we can find a healer."

(should we introduce the healer here?)
 
Karina smiled at the man before they began to eat lunch. "Yes I believe so....enough to build a house and stable."she said. She knew they needed a healer though one was making her way over from the church. Karina knew of a place to get good furs. "After lunch and if no healer shows up...we can head to the store and get furs."she said.
 
As they ate Axel listeened. He said "sounds like a plan." He stretched when he suddenly noticed a girl walk in he said "hey look a elf. You don't see too many of them around these lands." Though the city was a trade hub. The elves were still pretty rare in the area. He said "she doesn't look like a trader though." He felt his eyes linger for a bit turning back to Karina he said "you may have a close contender for cutest in the city." Giving her a smile to show her he was kidding. Though they were lovers. Karina never got mad at him for looking at another. She knew he would never touch another without her permission first.
 
Karina giggled before getting up slowly. "Keep it up and no more sucking on these nice big tits."she teased. Smiling before she walked over to the elf. Making small talk before explain that her and her partner were the ones looking for a healer. Karina came back over with the elf. "This is my partner Altar. And this is Imani....a healer looking for work."she said.

Imani was nervous as she was just left at the church by another party. She had a thinner frame and way smaller chest. "I'm looking for work....I heard you need a healer."she said.
 
Last edited:
Altar smiled and said "then no more getting to suck on my nice thick cock." Teasing her right back before she left. When she returned with Imani and introduced her being a good leader as well as a gentlemen stood up. Taking Imani's hand in his he shook it and said "its nice to meet you Imani. As Karina said im Altar and yes we have been looking for a healer." He pulled her a seat up to the table. Explaining what the job they were planning as well as what they had planned for the city. Contructing a home/guild hall to take jobs from. Afterwords he said "so Imani does it sound like you would be willing to join us?" He had to admit he was really liking the idea of having two beautiful woman in his adventuring party.
 
Karina took her seat before listening as Altar spoke. She was curious if Imani would join them or not. Imani thought about it then smiled at them. "I accept though you plan on building here? I know someone that can help. He helped me as I was just left here."she said. In fact it was her lover and a master builder of the town. Imani felt she needed to also make money to help her lover. "Bronx would be willing to help you build whatever it is you want."she said.
 
Altar smiled hearing the news that someone would be willing to help with there building project. He smiled and said "that would be great Thank you Imani. We were discussing taking a job clearing out a recently discovered dungeon in the mountains. We were gonna have a answer for him tomorrow. Truth was if we didn't find a healer I was worried we were gonna have to turn it down." He turned to Karina and said "how bout we head to that fur shop you mentioned and also hit some of the other stores to restock our supplies so we can tell him we will take the job."
 
Imani had a big smile on her face and nodded her head. "Alright though I need to speak with my friend. Shall I meet you back here in the morning?"she said. Knowing she also had to get her things and horse from her lover's house. Karina nodded her head, "Yes, meet us here early in the morning. Once we accept, we will head out on the job." Smiling as they all stood up and headed out. Karina stayed close to Imani as they walked out. Waving goodbye as Imani ran over to a man before walking away with him.

Karina smiled as she headed to the shop with Altar. Once there, She began to look the furs over. "You want to want to fuck her don't you."she said. Knowing that one day he might get fed up with her.
 
Altar watched the elf go. Following Karina as they attempted to find suitable furs to keep the horses warm on the trip up the mountains. He suddenly heard Karina's question snapping him from his thoughts. He said "you know ive never lied to you. She is attractive I can't deny that. I guess im just....curious. Ive never been with a elf before. What do you think of her?" He knew Karina was bisexual. They had shared a bed partner before. A long time ago. A woman they were escorting for a job. She appeared before Altar one night. Dropped her night gown and started to kiss him. When Karina found them she merely joined.
 
Last edited:
Karina found a few furs then heard his comment. "Well yes...but it worries me...makes me afraid that you will get bored of me."she said. She then found one suitable for sleeping with. Feeling Altar pull her close to him. "I know you can look....I just don't want this adventure to stop."she said. Soon nuzzling his neck before softly kissing it. Karina held the furs up to him, "These will be good for the horses and sleeping."
 
Altar said "I could never get tired of you. Our adventure will never stop. If anything this elf means we can go on even more exciting adventurers." Pulling her close to him as he ground his hips into her ass. He felt her nuzzle his neck and he whispered in her ear "the excitement that brought us together in the first place. What we have will never stop. I can gaurentee that Karina." Feeling the fur he said "looks like other than just regular travel supplies we will be ready for in the morning."
 
Karina smiled before nodding her head, softly kissing him. "Yes but they are bear, good for extreme cold."she said. Carrying the furs around as they found a few other items. "Yes then we head out before the storm hits."she said. They soon paid for their supplies before heading back to the inn. Karina set the furs down before laying down on the fur rug in front of the fire.


She stretched out on the rug on her stomach. "You know, it will be nice to have our own place...maybe be able to start a guild."she said. Karina was always looking at the big picture. Making sure she had a better future than her childhood.
 
Altar listened to her from there rooms bath. He called through the door "I was thinking the same. Thats why I wanted to also use our home as a office to work out from. Actually have a solid address that people can come to us with work. No more fliers when were inn town. Instead the locals will know where we are and where they can find adventurers to hire. Since we have built up a reported with traders hopefully word will spread to neighboring kingdoms. Are own guild certainly would be nice." He stepped out of the tub. Drying off as he walked to the fire. His naked cock on full display. They had gotten use to not wearing clothes around each other when in private. He said "there is still warm water if you wanted a bath as well. May be a few days without one up in the mountains."
 
Karina smiled as she watched her lover come walking over. Getting up before walking over to him. "I will take you up on that. Yes it would be....have roots somewhere that has meaning."she said. Giving him a kiss before heading into the bathroom. Stripping down before getting into the tub. "Can you be sure that the horses got fed?"she called out. Know that they should've check on them before heading to the room.
 
Altar nodded and said "you got it." He tossed his trousers on. Not bothering with anything else as he headed over to the stables. It wasn't a far walk from the inn. His sword at his side. He patted his horse and said "hey buddy you hungry." Proceeding to give both his and Karina's horses some feed.
 
Karina soaked as she began to relax before getting out. She dried off before laying back down in front of the fire. Bare ass naked as the warmth of the fire hit her skin. Hoping that Altar would be back soon. Yawning softly she as made herself comfortable.
 
Altar returned to the room smirking as Katrina hadn't yet noticed his return. Dropping his trousers and gently laying his sword against the wall. He snuck over to her. Suddenly flipping her on her back as attacked her pussy. Licking her nether lips with his tongue.
 
Karina moaned out as her lover ate her out. "I could've punched you."she said. Running her fingers through his hair as she got wetter. Moaning out before ripping him from her pussy. A passionate kiss was share before she felt him year her more. "Oh just fuck me already."she said. Oh she wanted him and badly.
 
Altar smirked against her cunt. Loving the taste of her nectar. When she pulled him away to a kiss he knew she could taster her own arousal on his tongue. Hearing her beg him to fuck her already he obliged. Flipping her on her hands and knees in front of the fire. He gripped her hips before he slid into her pussy. Fucking her from behind. Slowly at first. His hand Gliding tracing the swell of her back as he thrust into her.
 
Karina moaned out as she grabbed onto the rug. "Oh just like that."she called out. Loving as he began to go faster and deeper. Her tits were bouncing away as he kept in fucking her. "Can I suck you this time?"she asked. Hoping he would say yes, as he loved it.
 
Altar kept fucking her hard and fast. Till he felt her pussy clamp on his cock. Her orgasm coating his cock in her cum. Hearing her question. He said "hmm you certainly know me Karina." He pulled out of her his cock slick with her juices as he tapped it against her cheek.
 
Karina smiled before feeling herself fun. The tap on her cheek made her shift a bit. Giving him a lick before she sat him down. Then easing him into her mouth and beginning to suck him. Starting off slow then picking up the pace. Knowing he loved when she would deep throat him. Taking as much of him.as she could in her mouth.
 
Back
Top