Medical Conference

"Oh, yes even better, let's get room service too, my treat!"

"I wonder what I should get?"

Melody put her drink on the counter and leaned over as a measure to stretch her back and at the same time be a further tease. Although it was something new it felt rather good to be showing things and having it appreciated. Her mind had thoughts of how she had behaved back in Houston.

She looked over at Will. He was discretely watching her tits. She glanced at his cock, knowing that he could not be surprised, to see he was gaining back his desire. It made her feel that much better.

"In the morning, you can have anything you want."
 
It was a relief to just hear the casual banter and know that Melody was at ease with how their friendship had progressed. They had both elevated their sexual desires beyond normal bounds. He had been in this situation only a few times previously. It always conveyed the feeling of traveling out on thin ice.

It was difficult to think of Melody as a doctor at that moment. It was also difficult to move his eyes away from that special place in the center of her chest between her tits.

He took the room phone and placed the room service order for 8:15am. It took a few minutes and while he was on the phone Melody took her phone and went to brush her hair. Will laid out his clothes for morning and checked his own messages. When Melody returned she was all smiles so he assumed things were fine back in the states.

".....so..anything I want?"

"Anything!"

"MMmmmmmmmm.....I think I..."

"I know, you want my ass!"

"...just to get you excited...you know, so you start screaming!"

Melody smiled and nodded her head. She had brushed her hair to perfection
even though she was about to go to bed.

Moments later they were together in the same bed, with Will just close enough to her to know she was without clothes. He kissed her.
 
Last edited:
She waited for him to make his move yet nothing appeared and they both drifted off to uninterrupted sleep. The alarm was the first thing she was aware of the next morning. The room was dark and so everything was by feel! Will moved quickly to kiss her! It felt so good as he searched her body even without her wearing any clothes. It all had to be timed out as the room service would be on time. That proved to be no problem. Will was almost instantly ready!

They headed off to the shower their favorite spot. She again made it exciting by using her touch and the soap to make it special. Will returned the favor. They were dressed and ready just as the knock was heard at the door.

"This is so incredible. It really helps get the day off to a proper start."
 
It was morning sex. Routine perhaps, but very enjoyable to have Melody there in bed and so very ready!. Will always enjoyed waking up to a woman's tits. After the shower, they were both fully awake for the day.

Again they had elected to take in separate lectures. He walked her to the door. "Meet me right here at 11:45 for lunch." She smiled and he knew it was a good move. They parted and he was seated moments later for " Lower-tract treatments." It wasn't a great choice but it was informative and it was in English. There were moments for him to drift into thoughts about Melody. It was mostly about the sex. Will also had thoughts of he could keep what they had going after they returned to the states!
 
Again Melody felt a great sense of relief when she was told that Will would meet her for lunch. Being surrounded by strangers gave her a great need to be with a friend for lunch. She took her seat in the center aisle for the pharmaceutical presentation. Before it even began, Melody was reminded of her day with Will as she could feel her briefs still damp from their morning session.

They met at lunch and the idea must have dawned on both of them to skip out on the afternoon session, but they trudged off in different directions after eating.

Her lecture was actually worthwhile. The speaker was from Switzerland and discussed the on going effort to contain pandemics such as the Ebola outbreak. A plus was that it ended before 4pm and she was the first one back to the room. She checked on her return flights on Saturday and found that all was well. She even called her parents in Chicago.

She was on the bed when she heard Will's key tripping the lock.
 
"Hey, how was your afternoon?"

Will looked bright and energetic so she expected that there would soon be some robust activities on the bed!
 
"Good as can be expected. One more day...right?"

"Yep, ah...shower sound good?"

"oooooo, yes...."

Melody stood up and unbuttoned her blue dress and simply allowed it to fall to the floor then just stepped sideways to unhook her bra. The rest was left for Will, who quickly put down his pad in an effort to catch up. He was suddenly spry as he tossed off clothes that he had kept carefully presentable all day. Melody was only a few feet away, watching! He tried to stay calm and not think of her body, yet that is exactly what his mind wanted to do. He needed a diversion! His shoes and socks were off. His cock was getting ready, which caused him to consider what he should take off next.

Melody interceded. She moved in and took down his underwear! Not only that, she also used her hand to softly stroke him from base to tip!

Will was now naked!

He wanted to simply toss her on the bed, but fought off the thought. He took her hand, led her to the shower and started the water, then knelt to carefully remove her briefs. She made a sound. They came free and he placed them on the bench. Then Will took a taste! Melody again murmured. It was her sex and she wanted him to take it as a prize.

"I am going to fuck you all night long."
 
It was a direct response in a slutty manner to Will's inviting voice. She stroked him and he was hard apparently from having lusty thoughts while trapped in a boring meeting. She proud of how fast she was able to get him going. In fact she was filled with desire herself, perhaps from being separated for most of the day.

It was when he pulled her panties free that Melody's level of desire escalated. Then Will's tongue found her! She felt her pelvis involuntarily pressing forward to give him more. Her hands raked his hair to hold him in place. There were no words. Melody wasn't even aware of her utterances which were unintelligible.

It was to be a only a tease--a taste. Instead her body felt his arms pulling her thighs toward his probing tongue.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh.......AAAAAAAggghhhhhhhhhhh"

It was a repeat of how things began back on Monday! Melody was already at his mercy. She could not resist. There was no possible defense. Will's tongue was now searching!

"OOooooooooooo...OOOOOOooo....."


She felt herself getting prepared as her backbone tingled with anticipation. Will never slowed! His tongue pulsed. Then she felt him take an ever so light grip with his teeth.

"YYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeessss..."

Almost immediately he let go, stood up and spun Melody around as her hands found bed to use for support, as Will eagerly stepped forward with his cock finding the mark. He was in! He groaned to celebrate his conquest. He began instantly thrusting on her womanhood. It was all too much! Melody went to complete orgasm.
 
It was her wetness that changed his mind as he reached to turn off the water and lead her naked body back into the room. Melody moved so smoothly without her clothes on. Each step was an enticement. It was mostly her ass, but her tits played a part as well. He was ready to ravish her!

He resumed tasting her wetness knowing that it would push her over the edge which would leave her at his call. Will could then do her as he pleased! She stood at the edge of the bed as his tongue thrust inside her warmth. She was in heat! He went faster. Melody made the most insatiable sounds as her pleasure center took control! His fingers gripped her flesh firmly, almost too hard, without any complaint. His cock was ready, but he held off.

The last bit of resistance disappeared as he pulled her folds with his teeth. Melody's gateway was softly sloped with just a tiny fold that hid her tunnel. Will was able to capture it and pull it tenderly. There was a slight trickle of her lotion. She wanted dearly to hold back, but seconds later she released everything covering his tongue! He stayed to get it all knowing she was now his to fuck as he pleased!

Melody tried to keep her professional dignity but with her hands on the bed supporting herself, Will quickly took her from behind. She made a very rousing sound as his cock slammed into her. He had a perfect grip and pulled her backward onto his shaft. Something he would not dared have done three days earlier. She must have felt his balls rapping on her gateway!

"Yesss...fuck that cock!"

He wanted to reach her tits which were hanging nicely just out of reach. He settled for a quick thirty full-length thrusts. Will felt her skin quickly warming.
Melody wanted more.

"I am going to touch your ass!"

"Really...."

"Yesss..."

"Do it...touch my ass."

Will watched as Melody lowered her body and went to using her elbows for support. He touched her!
 
"OOOoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh...."

He continued using his cock but instantly she felt his finger touching her private spot and a chill went through her. She was again approaching a moment of bliss. Melody wanted it. She arched her back to signal Will that she was ready. She needed to send him over the edge. She tried to back against him.

"FUCK ME......get me good!"

Will's efforts doubled as he launched himself, causing her to struggle to keep her balance.

Why does he like touching her ass?

She could feel the friction as he stretched her so nicely. He must have been at full erection. Will pressed his advantage to the limit with his rhythmic stroking.

"Go ahead ...do it!"

Melody cursed herself silently for giving him permission.
 
Last edited:
It was as if she had a switch go off the very moment that Will touched her hole. He kept his finger there as she bucked against his willing cock, as the tremors cascaded through his shaft. Melody was indeed the perfect lay! He pummeled her as he came, at last holding her hips firmly to enjoy the moment of filling her.

"TAKE that cock...yes...oooooooo YES!"

Melody's warm tunnel took every bit of his heated lotion!

She stayed perfectly still enjoying her moment. At last Melody slipped forward and turned over to show him her taut tits. He watched as she rubbed his soaking cock against her breast with her hand. She was taking her time, doing it slow.

"I love it when I touch your ass!"

"Any time Will."
 
Last edited:
Again Will had surprised her, having her cum twice while he took his time. He was a powerful lover and very accomplished. As she finished him, Will reached down to kiss her. His skin was significantly warm. Moments later his hand brushed over her breast, softly at first, as he attempted to stimulate her again.

"Time for that shower now?"

"Yes...together."

They walked together. From the hallway there were loud voices of people returning from their meeting but it was no concern of hers. She was happily secure in the room. Moments later they were both under the pouring warmth. She had placed great trust in Will and it had proven to be a good move.
 
Touching Melody was a thrill in itself. As the steamy water rolled off her skin, Will washed her with his fingers, smiling as he went. If the shower lasted an hour it was fine with him. She enjoyed the attention. It was their time together.

She turned slowly enjoying the feeling. Her tits were simply delightful as they were on display. He couldn't help feeling that she wanted him to see her chest. She moved in the most delightful way.

Will turned the water off as they stepped out. Fortunately the room was still very warm.
 
She showered at times with her husband, like once a month, but it was never like this with Mike. Will knew how to electrify her body. He was expressing his desire with a simple touch. A stroke of his fingers sent her nipples tingling. Of course she stood ready to let him fuck her again. This was especially true just before the water went off, as a smoothing of her bottom ended with him again touching her ass! She breathed deeply but was certain he had not noticed.

What were his intentions?

They stepped out and dried each other carefully. She could read the signs and knew that Will was already reloaded.

Why did that make her feel so good?

She took a few moments to brush and dry her hair, but left the door open. Will was watching her from the kitchenette area. She purposefully took away the towel as she pretended not to notice.

Why didn't Mike watch her?
 
Melody was nude as she walked toward Will. Halfway there his eyes captured her features as she tried to appear normal even as her mind swirled in delight that he appreciated her. It was an anomaly for Melody who was reserve in every possible manner back in Texas. There was a drink with ice waiting for her at the counter. She leaned at the counter as the recounted their afternoon session. It was a great change of pace to be talking so freely with Will and exchanging medical information.

They should have felt solicitously insecure to be conversing in the hotel room like two lovers on Spring Break, but it wasn't that way. They had become very much involved with each other and could now share things freely. Melody enjoyed the security of that event.

"Ready my dear?"

"Yes...."

Melody placed her drink on the counter and followed Will to the bed. He laid down on his back giving her a choice of sorts and she decided to take full advantage. She straddled his chest near his nipples then scooched up until she was near his chin. Will knew what she wanted and smiled as she lowered herself on his lips. If Will wanted it wild, this was it!
 
It wasn't quite what he had in mind but it was not the time for complaints. As her soft mound covered his mouth, Will's tongue surged forth. It was a series of four thrusts in seemingly different directions searching her sex for the sweetness. His eyes were open and looking virtually straight up. He could see her fur and her hanging tits. Almost immediately, her thighs pressed against his head in some vain attempt to get more of his tongue. Although his ears were slightly covered, her groans were sharply louder than earlier.

Will had no ability to speak. Her entire sex was positioned perfectly as it covered his mouth. Some wetness already made its way to his tongue. At that moment, he located her nub and covered it with the tip of his tongue. Melody stifled a moan but he still heard her lust being exposed. Melody was enjoying this very much. He decided to take full advantage.

Will's hands went up to grip her tits. They felt heavy and taut as if they were ready for the moment. He pulled them in a toying manner, before pressing them against her chest.

"Yes Will, harder." He complied.

Next he circled his hand behind her to feel her bottom as she moved in short upward thrusts. Two of his fingers moved to down her crack! She liked the feel and drove her pussy to get more of his tongue. He wanted her!
 
Will was staying in place. Thankfully! It was such a thrill to have his raspy tongue doing precisely what Melody wanted. He wasn't even slowing. She would have relented normally but Will had his way earlier so now it was her turn, and she needed more!

"Get me...get me good...oooooooooooooooooooooo...Oh yes. You want to fuck me don't you?"

Will did not answer. He was too consumed. His fingers were touching bottom and she had no concerns. His cock was well behind her and slightly out of reach but she could imagine he was ready. This was her moment.
 
Melody had the very pussy that he had ever tasted. At that point Will was locked into to getting her off with just his tongue. She stretched slightly upward as his tongue lapped at her nub before she returned with that trickle of lotion that quickly became a torrent. Melody had lost control. Her womanly trove had been tapped for his tongue to savor.

Will had already decided how to he would enjoy his reward. It took her a minute to extend her pleasure before she shuffled backward and carefully leaned to kiss him, even though his mouth was drenched. Melody was so soothing and tender as she revealed her appreciation. She was so loving with her every motion. She might have forgotten that his cock was eagerly waiting, until she moved her hand to encircle him before using an active stroking motion, giving him the urgent need to take her!

"Fuck me hard, Will"

"How hard?"

"You know what you want -- take it."

It was the permission that he had been waiting for. Melody was moved onto her back with her legs spread and her wet pussy expecting him. He went straight for her tits! He didn't need to, it just helped him get the feeling and taste of those special mounds, while his cock located her gateway. As soon as he did, he slammed forward. Melody was so wet, it was an easy entry.

"Ohhhh, Yes, Melody....you have such a deep ....."

"AAAAAAAAGGhhhh...you are in me already...you were so fast."

"Cummm Melody.. cum on that cock."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry...I will be fine."

"AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhh.....you balls are right there."

Melody legs were moving erratically but he was locked against her sex and she was not able to slip away. She was all his! He was thrusting with long steady strokes!
 
For the first time Will had stumbled on his words with his unfinished sentence of "..you have such a deep ..." It was obvious what he was about to say, but kept his reserve. Melody didn't mind at all. She was looking at his face as he strained for more strength as his eyes were dazzled by seeing her naked form. She needed only to give a slight return thrust with her pelvis as Will had her pressed to the bed. This made it easy and very enjoyable.

Will's cock had taken all available space in her vagina. Never had she felt so consumed. He just kept going! She knew she was close when he leaned and renewed his interest in her nipple. This time he took it in his teeth and pulled upward. He was tender about it, yet with her nipples swollen it was painful. She hid her discomfort and smiled. He did it again.
 
Had he ever been so turned on by a woman? Will was going in every direction possible. Melody was the first woman who had ever been so clever as to play off perfectly every sexual move he made.

"Yesss....your tits are so delicious."

"oooooooooooooo...oooooooooooo..oooooooo.. take me Will."

He went back again. This time it was her left breast. He had a way of capturing her nipple between his tongue and teeth to stretch it. He could literally feel Melody moan in response. Her body was getting warmer. It was then that she bucked to signal she was off.

Will drove her with his cock!

It took several minutes before he collapsed on her.
 
Will steadied himself into a rhythm with his attention centered on her breasts. Melody watched him feasting his desires on her flesh and felt exhilarated that he enjoyed her body so much.

"YEsssss....harder...they are yours....just FUCK ME!"

It was the dirtiest talk she had ever used. Far worse than she ever plied with her husband. Will's fingers grabbed her free breast and pawed her. At the same moment he went off--thankfully! She gave him one more burst to spur him.

"Oooooooo ....FUCK ME! Take me!"

Will groaned as he pumped himself. He was without any remaining strength as he finished by licking her nipples softly. It was the perfect finish. Melody could just lie there for several minutes.

"What a great afternoon surprise."

"There is more Melody---turn over!"

She looked at Will momentarily then turned over onto her tummy instinctively keeping her legs slightly apart. Will moved up to straddle her bottom. It was then that she felt him! Will's shaft was touching her slender valley.
 
It was a wild and impulsive idea. With Melody lying flat on the bed face down, Will stared at her ass. It was a wonderful sight. Her body was slightly more pale but delightful clear and he was instantly turned on. He moved to straddle her as he had when he first gave her a backrub, only this time it was different. He positioned himself perfectly.

Melody uttered a most inspiring moan as he slowly moved himself back and forth over her smooth notch. The feeling took only a few seconds to bolster a reaction within him.

"Good girl girl...just stay like that."

"Are you going to cum over my ass?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yesssssss......Mmmmmmmmmmmm"
 
Melody was confused by Will's actions but incredibly turned on! He was hard! It was barely three minutes earlier when he was shooting off inside her and now he was back! It made her feel so special to have a man so turned on by her body.

"Do it Will...you know you want to."

She didn't even know what she was saying. Was she simply agreeing to anything? Will never changed his motions. It was a steady stroking of his shaft as he rode the valley. Melody could feel everything!

Of all the moves, all the positions, why was he doing this?

"Oooooooooooo.....get me!"
 
"Feels so good when I get a hold of your naked body and just give you cock!"

It was her moaning that suggested that Melody was enjoying his teasing shaft. He was proud to be hard so soon after just getting her. The stimulation had affected both of them but he was clearly feeling it as his mind ran a series of possible ways to finish her. Suddenly it was time!

"Ooooh...Melody!"

"Get my ASS!"

Will shot forth and there were two long streaks of cum clearly visible on her back followed by a few minor splatters as he finished by stroking himself on her warm tush. Melody was steady throughout, giving him free reign to use her as a source of satisfying pleasure! The feeling left him longing to be with her. He suddenly needed Melody in his life!

He stepped back and Melody carefully followed putting her feet onto the floor to stand beside him.
It was Melody that wanted to kiss him this time. They both needed another shower and moved in that direction without talking. Melody was ahead of him still wearing his coating on her lower back and thighs. He followed her all the way to the shower.

Will had never been this highly aroused in his life. His thoughts were starting to consider what lay beyond their one more day in Spain.
 
She could not think of anything other than Will was using her to get off. She hasten his efforts by teasing him. "Get my ASS!"

He went off leaving warm streaks on her skin. She rocked her back as she would if he were actually getting her. It appeared to work wonders. Will gasped loudly as his cock went on its own. Melody felt its unbridled freedom. She smiled knowing that Will could not see her.

It was off to the shower less than an hour after the previous one.
 
Back
Top