bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

This is probably not very daring,

but if I am masturbating where people could possibly hear me--like in a hotel room, rest room, changing room, etc., I won't always try to be quiet. In fact, I make more noise--either moaning or mumbling dirty things.

but if I am masturbating where people could possibly hear me--like in a hotel room, rest room, changing room, etc., I won't always try to be quiet. In fact, I make more noise--either moaning or mumbling dirty things.

I do tend to get a little vocal myself..gotta put on a good show for the neighbors when travelling LOL

I really enjoy it, even though it's either dead quiet or there's nervous laughter.

In spite of being an exhibitionist, it never stuck me to do this to women at all. I'd be kind of afraid of backlash if I did this to a straight woman...

That surprises me, especially since you live in NYC. I have so many straight friends (dancers and actresses mainly) there who are not shy about their bodies at all. They'll change/try on clothes anywhere.

That surprises me, especially since you live in NYC. I have so many straight friends (dancers and actresses mainly) there who are not shy about their bodies at all. They'll change/try on clothes anywhere.

When we have a girls night out, my friends think I'm just showing off for the guys. They think I'm just funny. They're okay with me showing too much.

when i masturbate in public places i tend to be very vocal, there's nothing sexier than a stranger listening into your pleasure, and I mean honestly, you know they're gonna get off on it later (;

when i masturbate in public places i tend to be very vocal, there's nothing sexier than a stranger listening into your pleasure, and I mean honestly, you know they're gonna get off on it later (;

Are you talking about other women?

it is a huge fantasy of mine to watch another woman! if any of you ladies need help with your fantasy of being watched, exposed please let me know! i'm more than willing to help!

Many nights after work my friends and I will meet up at someones house or apartment and change clothes before going out for the night. There is one friend of a friend who comes along with us every now and then who is completely straight and married. We are always joking when she is not around about how uneasy she looks when we are walking around mostly naked and flirting with each other for fun. Which makes it entirely more fun to do. One of our more aggressive lesbian friends goes out of her way to see how raunchy she can get with her comments. It's funny watching her go totally speechless. :rolleyes:

Many nights after work my friends and I will meet up at someones house or apartment and change clothes before going out for the night. There is one friend of a friend who comes along with us every now and then who is completely straight and married. We are always joking when she is not around about how uneasy she looks when we are walking around mostly naked and flirting with each other for fun. Which makes it entirely more fun to do. One of our more aggressive lesbian friends goes out of her way to see how raunchy she can get with her comments. It's funny watching her go totally speechless. :rolleyes:

The good news is that she keeps coming.

I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who got off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating.

I should include acting or speaking very provocatively around straight women as a turn on for myself.

I should include acting or speaking very provocatively around straight women as a turn on for myself.

In a clothing store that might involve telling the sales girl when others are around that I'm looking for for something thin enough to show off my nipples.

In a clothing store that might involve telling the sales girl when others are around that I'm looking for for something thin enough to show off my nipples.

Oh yes, please do & let us know how she reacts!!! :D:D

Oh yes, please do & let us know how she reacts!!! :D:D

I've that and similar. I was curious if others have done this or had it done to them. The reactions are varied. Some seem to ignore me or don't seem to react. Some laugh. some take their job seriously and help me find what I'm looking for. Maybe they're curious and help me find what I'm looking for.

I've that and similar. I was curious if others have done this or had it done to them. The reactions are varied. Some seem to ignore me or don't seem to react. Some laugh. some take their job seriously and help me find what I'm looking for. Maybe they're curious and help me find what I'm looking for.

Lets hope so. Sooooooo, are you going to do it??

I've done this in the gym locker a few times when I use to belong there. Some ladies would ignore me and others would steal glances as I toweled off. A few would stare the whole time till I covered up. Was a rush for me.

I know this thread is primarily for women, but as a guy, I find the subject hot, and enjoy all the posts, especially those by BettyPoop.

So whats the most recent reaction you've had? Any really HOT ones?

This might probably be too tame for most readers, but I was getting dressed after my workout and I started with a great pair of Fogel crotchless leggings. They had a nice subtle lace pattern. I then put my bra, shoes, and blouse on and packed my bag. As I'm packing my bag one of the two girls walking past me said: "Those stockings are great. Where did you get them?" So, I talked to them for a few minutes before putting my skirt on.

Back