Women who like to be taken forcefully

mmmm being fucked forcibly for their own pleasure. Can it get any better. I love being dominated in this way. Bring on the rough sex

I love being used forcefully! I think it's biological. Look at the animal kingdom. Female animals are often forcefully mated with by the strongest, most alpha male in the pack. It's the same with humans. It also makes me feel like my man is really attracted to me if he is eager and forceful. I also like the emotional release I get from it. I have bad anxiety, and for some reason BDSM sex gives me some relief.

Combine animal lust and testosterone and you end up with a formula to satisfy many a women's dream. A man whose sexual tension is high will seek you out until he satisfies you and him. Forcefully. Over and over.

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:devil:

I've always found that most women want to be taken and played with as one wishes, to have a guy that can look at them and make them melt, to give them a look that tells them everything and leaves them so breathless a chill runs up their spin making them ache for a touch. To have them want, need it so bad they will beg, will spread themselves wide and plead for it only to be turned upon their stomach, their hair gripped and their pussy rammed good and hard as they are fucked fully and utterly making them whimper and moan loving every second they are fucked like they are someones property, someones fuck pet.

Because they are.

:heart::D:heart:

hey all submissive 27 male would love to be discplined, abused and forced to submit to mitress. no limits the nastier the better. please pm me if interested

I love it rough. Sometimes after a long hard day all I want is for him to pull the car over, order me out and take me roughly in the deep grass by a tree... No questions, I'm not even allowed to whimper.Mmmmmmm

My somewhat different take: for me the turn on is that she TRUSTS me enough to do it. The imposition of my will can be a rush, but I am more turned on by how we got there.

I love being used forcefully! I think it's biological. Look at the animal kingdom. Female animals are often forcefully mated with by the strongest, most alpha male in the pack. It's the same with humans. It also makes me feel like my man is really attracted to me if he is eager and forceful. I also like the emotional release I get from it. I have bad anxiety, and for some reason BDSM sex gives me some relief.

Those two things describe me well. When I'm used hard and made to feel like a fucktoy it's almost a cathartic release, especially when I'm really stressed out.

hey all submissive 27 male would love to be discplined, abused and forced to submit to mitress. no limits the nastier the better. please pm me if interested

I think you're trolling in the wrong board. This about WOMEN WHO LIKE TO BE TAKEN FORCIBLY, not women who like to be the aggressor.

I love it rough. Sometimes after a long hard day all I want is for him to pull the car over, order me out and take me roughly in the deep grass by a tree... No questions, I'm not even allowed to whimper.Mmmmmmm

Nice!

How about he pulls over and has you go to the front of the car...has you take off your panties and hand them to him and then he tells you to sit on the hood and spread your legs and has you touch yourself for him while he watches...until he decides to push you back on the hard cold unforgiving hood and take you fast and furious...

or has you go to the trunk and bend over, and pulls your dress up past your waist, smacking your ass with his cock before driving it in you relentlessly and cumming hard...making you go into the restaurant with his cum running down your legs

Just some thoughts:)

Those two things describe me well. When I'm used hard and made to feel like a fucktoy it's almost a cathartic release, especially when I'm really stressed out.

Oh Mommy....we are so gonna tear up these boards together!

biological

Lynne's comment on it being biological is intriguing. I hadn't thought about it that way. It seems to make sense. By the way, Lynne, you might consider turning on private messages if you like. The urgency of a woman who enjoys being a ken forcefully is incomparable.

J

Lynne's comment on it being biological is intriguing. I hadn't thought about it that way. It seems to make sense. By the way, Lynne, you might consider turning on private messages if you like. The urgency of a woman who enjoys being a ken forcefully is incomparable.

J

Thanks, but I'm happily married.

Once did that - in the car though - with a former girlfriend, but some people came by and we nearly got arrested.......:(

For me the rougher the better. I love gentle stuff, when he's tender, but when he takes control and his eyes go dark with a cruelty most people deny I just melt. I love being bruised bitten and bleeding with my neck sore from him grabbing my hair and directing me into a position with it.

I love a man that will completely take control. a huge turn on for me is when a man will tie me down/handcuff me/pin me down.

yep, its hot. ;)

For me the rougher the better. I love gentle stuff, when he's tender, but when he takes control and his eyes go dark with a cruelty most people deny I just melt. I love being bruised bitten and bleeding with my neck sore from him grabbing my hair and directing me into a position with it.

I'm totally with you! Um...except for liking the gentle/tender stuff. I like that with women, not men. :)

Back