Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't recall that ever happening. I'm glad, because I'd probably dump anyone who tried something like that.

Have you ever had sex with an ex?

No. :)

Have you ever got back together with an ex, only to realise that it was a bad idea?

Have you ever got back together with an ex, only to realise that it was a bad idea?

Well, I've never gone back to being a couple, but I have gone back to bed a few times.

Have you ever had an orgasm in a room with other people in it who had no idea what was happening?

Well, I've never gone back to being a couple, but I have gone back to bed a few times.

Have you ever had an orgasm in a room with other people in it who had no idea what was happening?

No. I've wondered about some women though.

HYE ever had an orgasm in a room with others who didn't know? Or you think didn't know???

I'm too loud for that to ever be possible. :D

Have you ever been invited by people to watch them having sex?

No. I've wondered about some women though.

HYE ever had an orgasm in a room with others who didn't know? Or you think didn't know???

Many of times :eek:

Have you ever been a in room or situation where everyone was trying for an orgasm (more than 2 or 3 people)

---

never been invited to watch, besides I couldn't with out trying to join in.

HYE--,

had sex in the back seat of a convertible with the mirrored windows up and rolling down the Expressway.

Have you ever been invited by people to watch them having sex?

I've watched, but I definitely wasn't invited. (And if I were invited, I'd surely decline.)

Have you ever been a in room or situation where everyone was trying for an orgasm (more than 2 or 3 people)

No, I've always been strictly one-on-one.

Have you ever been in a room and noticed that you have had sex with three or more of the people in it?

I've watched, but I definitely wasn't invited. (And if I were invited, I'd surely decline.)

No, I've always been strictly one-on-one.

Have you ever been in a room and noticed that you have had sex with three or more of the people in it?

LOL, yes!

HYE fondled/been fondled in the movie theatre?

Yes. My mom blushed, and said "I'll let you finish up," and she left the room.

Have you ever had sex with your teacher?

Yes, while in college, I had a year long affair with my English teacher.

HYE been in a teaching role - and had sex with one of your students?

HYE been in a teaching role - and had sex with one of your students?

Sort of, I was an Army reserve instructor and slept with an Air Cadet (yes, both legal age)

HYE starting posting in this th'd as a way to kill time waiting for someone to log on?

Yes. And worse yet, it was an illicit affair, so I couldn't reclaim the jacket without revealing the affair.

HYE agreed with your SO, then suddenly realize you have not idea what they're talking about - and what you just agreed to?

HYE agreed with your SO, then suddenly realize you have not idea what they're talking about - and what you just agreed to?

No.

HYE argued with your SO, then suddenly realized you have no idea what you were fighting about but knew better than to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back