The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me LK, it depends on whether or not I feel your bad day will continue to be qn excuse for you to behave poorly. The good news is that most relationships don't work and the odds are pretty high you will find happiness.

He didn't hear from me for 8 or 9 hours because I drove 3 hours to help my sister move stuff from her home and move her livestock because the wildfires were getting so close to her. He assumed I was ignoring him and sending him some sort of signal I didn't want to be with him. It pissed me off he thought so little of our relationship he automatically assumed the worst of me. When I told him the situation he didn't even seem concerned nor ask how everything turned out. It was all about him. So yeah, if he can't excuse and get over a temper from a worn out girl that spent the day driving then busting ass to help her family I guess he's not the guy for me. Doesn't make it hurt any less.

He didn't hear from me for 8 or 9 hours because I drove 3 hours to help my sister move stuff from her home and move her livestock because the wildfires were getting so close to her. He assumed I was ignoring him and sending him some sort of signal I didn't want to be with him. It pissed me off he thought so little of our relationship he automatically assumed the worst of me. When I told him the situation he didn't even seem concerned nor ask how everything turned out. It was all about him. So yeah, if he can't excuse and get over a temper from a worn out girl that spent the day driving then busting ass to help her family I guess he's not the guy for me. Doesn't make it hurt any less.

Why not?

*a hopeless attempt while he himself stifles his giggles*

Hey guys, quit making fun of my lady, will ya?

Lt: Damn good thing too. That friggin' tally sheet must be over a mile long by now.

We're doing our share to cut down the rain forest, that's for sure.

And where is Cherry hiding? I heard something about her hips rolling and when it comes to hips that nice - I don't want to miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back