bbw black women seduce and fuck white boy

bigcock890

Virgin
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Posts
29
hello my name is brent and i'm a white boy that likes black pussy i am in search for a black woman to write my story its about a white boys encounter with 3 bbw black women that meet him in the hood
 
hello my name is brent and i'm a white boy that likes black pussy i am in search for a black woman to write my story its about a white boys encounter with 3 bbw black women that meet him in the hood

I'm a black woman. Not sure if I fit the bbw thing. I'm 6'1 and athletic.
 
I like women of all races. The female form is simply lovely. I do like black women. they're quite sexy. I'm more into Gabrielle Union, Venus Williams, India Arie and Michelle Obama than Oprah Winfrey or Candace Parker.
 
well, it's nice to be liked. :) I find men of all races sexy as well. I don't discriminate in the dating scene. Heck, I occasionally flirt/hook up with some white girls. I'm a bisexual Black woman who likes to live life her own way. :)

For me black women are a little exotic, since i've never been with out i'm very curious about it. I like women of all races though!
 
Agreed....however I'd like to hear his reply and the replies of any other white men who feel the same way.

I am a lover of all women. I especially enjoy the sweet taste of an African Queen. It does not matter to me if she is mocha, cinnamon, dark chocolate, or any shade in between. I'll taste her sweet juice and keep tasting it until she is begging to be ridden into the mattress. I love them for their physical beauty; their willingness to satisfy their sexual appetites; their endurance; and, most of all, the strength of their personalities.

I have experienced many black women. I hope to experience many more before my time runs out.
 
I am a lover of all women. I especially enjoy the sweet taste of an African Queen. It does not matter to me if she is mocha, cinnamon, dark chocolate, or any shade in between. I'll taste her sweet juice and keep tasting it until she is begging to be ridden into the mattress. I love them for their physical beauty; their willingness to satisfy their sexual appetites; their endurance; and, most of all, the strength of their personalities.

I have experienced many black women. I hope to experience many more before my time runs out.

Chocolate is good for you. :)
 
+1

I have never had an encounter with a black women, but it is definitely something I would welcome if the opportunity presented itself.
 
bump...

...and grind.

I am also put under the spell by delicious women of color. I am dominant by nature, and can think of endless variations of this particular theme with an interracial aspect; from the subtle ache to the up-front tingle and gush... lots of potential here.

I've seen amazing stories written that tap into this dynamic; some are overtly about the contrast; cultural or just body-wise. Others just hint at it, while exploring some other theme and use the white guy / black girl thing as part of the tale.

In my own experience, and perhaps it's just a bias I have, the black women I've kissed have each left a life-long impression on me, both tingle and ache.
 
we're gorgeous, strong, sensual and sexually adventurous ?

Three out of four aint' bad. I never met a black woman who could qualify as remotely adventurous sexually though.

It interesting that this fetish has been showing up so heavily right now with so many peopl but it might a bunch of alts.
 
For me the attraction is easy to pin point. For me they are taboo according to my family. I remember the day my aunt told me I had better not bring home one of the black women. Ever since then I have found them attractive and sexy as hell. My favorite porn to watch is a white guy going at it with a lovely black lady.

I have been with a black and they are very sexually adventurous and very secure in their womanhood. If she had not moved, I probably would have married her. I do miss my sweet dark chocolate.
 
So, ya'll hijacked bigcock890's thread and ignored his story idea? You're not in a chat/discussion board.
 
Back
Top