Ass clean

Subscribed.

Maybe I'm like a 3 year old, but these "how do I something something ass" threads never cease to make me giggle like a child.

Emerson and Eilan should be along shortly with some valid advice. I use the cactus method for exfoliation. I'm bein true.
 
how do you clean your ass hole
I don't clean my asshole. He knows how to take his own showers. :cool:

Okay, in all seriousness. . .

Some people prefer enemas before anal, others don't. If you roll that way, you can make the enema part of the fun.
 
Gettin fuck in the ass how do you clean your ass hole im bein true


Throw away that bleach, pressure washer, and wire brushes. You don't need them!

We use Alfonso Riberio. Things were tough for him for a while after Silver Spoons was cancelled, but he has bounced back with a most excellent anal cleaning service -Alfonso's Anus Cleaning and Drainage.

He inspects every job himself and makes sure the bum is squeaky clean.

Alphonso's Work (click at your own peril)


im bein true and siryoos now....

Have / take / make / do a poop.
Apply enema if you want.
Shower, use soap and water.
Ready for getting fuck in the ass.
 
To clean the outside of your butthole, try soap and water.

If you need to clean the interior as well, yes, an enema can help. Also, make sure you go to the bathroom and take a dump. I've put something inside a girl's butt exactly twice. The first time, my fingers discovered that she had poop waiting to come out, and that really killed my boner. (The second time she didn't, and we did, you know, anal.) Butts can be fun as long as you don't have to think about what comes out of them. I'm bein true.

Well, unless you're into scat. But if you were, you wouldn't be asking this question.
 
Subscribed.

Maybe I'm like a 3 year old, but these "how do I something something ass" threads never cease to make me giggle like a child.

Emerson and Eilan should be along shortly with some valid advice. I use the cactus method for exfoliation. I'm bein true.

I like you!
 
*shrug*

Enema play ain't my thing, but I hear that some people like it.

I was more worried about the laid back nature of the comment, than the content. I mean, it's like walking outside to a green sky and blue grass.
 
To celebrate your first time ass sex, I brought cake!

83005528.jpg

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2152390/83005528.jpg
 
I don't clean my asshole. He knows how to take his own showers. :cool:

Okay, in all seriousness. . .

Some people prefer enemas before anal, others don't. If you roll that way, you can make the enema part of the fun.

With friends like that, who needs enemas?
 
I have a washlet-- kinda like a bidet- that I attached to my toilet. It squirts water to clean your nether parts, but if you get it at the right angle and relax, it can give you a mini-enema, which I think is better than a full blown one as those can leave a bit of liquid which can be icky during anal.
 
I have a washlet-- kinda like a bidet- that I attached to my toilet. It squirts water to clean your nether parts, but if you get it at the right angle and relax, it can give you a mini-enema, which I think is better than a full blown one as those can leave a bit of liquid which can be icky during anal.



You're bang-on about the getting the right angle.

I use a stick, with a rag tied to the end.

No icky liquid ever.



x3xca47fa2f5f1e9f76aef56394e93b2499.jpg
 
Some days, I really just wish I could un-see things.


true.:cattail:
 
Back
Top