I.M. Fauve Gallery

That's what I have heard — Santa comes, but once a year.:(

I suspect it is a bit of folk-lore/fairy-tail/myth


maybe someone misheard...
Santa only cums in Mrs Claus' butt once a year.
The rest of the time, in her pussy, mouth, on her tits, in her hand...

That's probably because Mrs. C will let him in her butt once a year :eek:

I kind of figured he was a horny old bastard :D
 
Santa cums once...
attachment.php


scan date is 2007!:eek:

So this is a 9 yr old artwork? Does that mean he finally got an elfin blow job after 9 years, or has he just been discreet most of the time?
 
So this is a 9 yr old artwork? Does that mean he finally got an elfin blow job after 9 years, or has he just been discreet most of the time?

Well, I don't document is every move (or orgasm)...

I don't even post all my drawings!
 
"Putting a woman on a pedestal" is a cliche idiom, and rather misogynistic, never-the-less the sentiment is meant to be complimentary (even if misguided).

The view is very nice from below, but I'd like better access.:D


removed for lack of interest
 
Last edited:
"Putting a woman on a pedestal" is a cliche idiom, and rather misogynistic, never-the-less the sentiment is meant to be complimentary (even if misguided).

The view is very nice from below, but I'd like better access.:D

attachment.php

Is that a pedestal, or are you just happy to see me?
 
Thor.

removed for lack of interest

have to check if this a repost...probably.:rolleyes:

edit: Wow! This was not (currently) posted (though it has been up, before)
 
Last edited:
Thor.
(image omitted for brevity)

have to check if this a repost...probably.:rolleyes:

edit: Wow! This was not (currently) posted (though it has been up, before)

was gonna say, I've seen it so it has to be reposted, but maybe you took it down... a couple of times.
 
Thor.
attachment.php


have to check if this a repost...probably.:rolleyes:

edit: Wow! This was not (currently) posted (though it has been up, before)

Thor is circumcised? :)

Very nice - and Happy New Year, to Nordic gods and all others.
 
I don't think so, foreskin often is back/stretched when cock is fully erect.

Thanks.:)

Probably gonna have a low key New Year's eve/day here.

(heh heh... it? "low key", Loki, Nordic gods...) :rolleyes:

The one uncut penis I've seen was extremely small and very rarely erect, so I did not know what a "regulation-sized" dick looked like at attention :) Thanks

Went to a friend's place for NYD and it was great. Slightly inebriated right now. Watching Bones with the kid.

May 2017 be full of art! I'll be visiting DC soon, and can't wait to go to the Smithsonian. Felix Vallotton, here I come (as in my sig file). In a part of the museum, a hall of some sort. A Valhalla, if you will... (Yeah, too drunk to find something more clever. -hic-)
 
Another that has been posted, but might not be currently... (have to check). If you've seen it, you can just "move along, nothing to see here."
HolyBoobalicious

removed for lack of interest
 
Last edited:
I'll check on this one too... likely it is up with a slightly different file name...

Yep...never-mind.
 
Last edited:
Nah - that's Burt Reynolds!

Are there, uh, other similarities?

Not likely.

Surely, surly is not as dark or as hairy (somewhat) as Burt. Not quite as old. Not as rich. Not as famous. Probably closer to his character, David Fowler, in "The Man Who Loved Women", from Blake Edwards, after François Truffaut.
 
Last edited:
This time of year everything seems to be shades of grey.:cool:
 
Last edited:
No muppet, no muppet! You're the muppet!...what? oh, not THAT "Burt" (Bert)...:rolleyes:

More like "Oscar the Grouch" stays in Michigan.

:) You need color correction then, to catch the lovely green hue. The best thing about the cold is getting out of it, and warming up with someone. It was in the fifties here today, and rainy - good weather to stay inside. Gonna get wet either way...
 
Back
Top