Lit has so few under 25

Your post made me think of how i came upon this site! and its funny how i remember since it was like 6 years ago Anyone heard of LustyLibrary??? lol i used to read on there first, then i got tired of their shitty selection. so i google erotica and found good ole Lit :cattail: good times good times

I think Lit really is one of the best erotica sites out there. I found it back when I used to site hop while watching porn. I saw the add for it on the right hand side and clicked. I've been reading for 2 years now but I just joined this year =)
 
hey. im a 21 year old male and i love this sight. It's crazy that more people around our age don't feel the need to explore their sexuality. Lit is such a good tool
 
Your post made me think of how i came upon this site! and its funny how i remember since it was like 6 years ago Anyone heard of LustyLibrary??? lol i used to read on there first, then i got tired of their shitty selection. so i google erotica and found good ole Lit :cattail: good times good times

It seems there's a lot of people who had similar experiences discovering this place. I think I must have stumbled across it and was smart enough to bookmark it at the time, and never looked back after that. Never heard of lusty library, but based on your post I'll go ahead and assume it's not worth the bother.
 
I'm a 23 yo male. Apparently I created this account in 2010 but haven't didn't remember I did until recently. Been lurking around and just started posting. (Probably not going to be able to stop soon but oh well)

I have wondered what the age spread really looks like. What % and what not.

I'm always down to talk pm me for any info, (email other forms of instant messaging all the fun stuff)

-mck
 
Hi :)

Hi guys, an 18 yo male here looking to chat to some new people. This is actually my first post lol, so who wants to be friends? ;)
 
I am a 24 year old male its nice to meet all of you. I have been here maybe about two years I love it here and I love older women.
 
I'm a 23 year old guy from Texas. I've been on the site for quite a while, and have experienced the lack of young people. I'm glad to see so many here. I love to chat with and get to know ladies around my age, so feel free to get in touch with me if you want to talk. Look forward to meeting some (or all :) ) of y'all.
 
Haha you're not old! But finding girls close to my age range to talk to is always grand.
Well welcome to all you "youngsters" to Lit. Nwhen I was you age we had nothing called the internet, !l Gore hhadn't eevn been creatded yet"!!!! LOL. Please enjoy your stay.
 
I have noticed a similar trend. Im a bicurious 23 year old female looking to chat with other young females. I havent been on lit long or too often, but Ive found a lot of the regulars are a little older... No problems with that, but I would love to chat with a younger girl ;-)
 
I'm 21, and I've been reading stories here on and off since I was around 19. Maybe 18. If you feel like talking send me a pm.
 
I'm over 25 (28, to be exact), but I've been reading stories here since I was 18. Hell, I referenced Literotica in a paper back in college and that was 7 years ago I think.
 
I'm 21

Been here about 3 years now, always looking to get to know new people :). Didn't have the courage to create an account until recently though...
 
I gotta agree on the shyness aspect! I'm a bit intimidated being young, inexpirenced, and new to the bb. ;p I am usually miss chitchat every other bb but this one i tend to lurk enviously. I don't Mind a friendly chat (im not looking for websex!!!) with people of any age and gender. :)

Again, 20 and female and in a LDR! Rawr it sucks!!! C
 
Back
Top