These are the Voyages...

Hora stood in front of Osal with only a skimpy thong on and a towel held over her huge breasts.

“I have been thinking about your problem too. I’d first say that Star Fleet is use to many different species on their ships. Humans make up the most, but as you have seen, Orions, Vulcans, and Caitans just to name a few are on their crews. I think it all comes down to you serving the right captain. I think we have worked well together. So if I stick with me… work for me or with me, I think you’ll be ok. I just don’t know if Star Fleet allow me a command at this point. I’m pretty junior. Anyhow, tell Starfleet you’ll stay with them only if you can serve with me.” Hora suggested.

The computer announced in Hora’s room “Captain we are arriving at Star Base 514”

“Osal, let me put my uniform back on and I’ll buy you a drink before we have to report to Admiral Bull. He is something else. I think you’ll like him… he is very much like a Klingon!” Hora said giggling.

A few minutes later

Hora and Osal looked out of the shuttle window and saw the oddly marked ships.

"That is weird" Hora said to herself.

Hora's communicator beeped. She opened it. "Captain Hora, you are being requested to report to the Star Base command suite for debriefing at once." Her communications officer told her.

"Tell them... I'll be right there in 30 minutes..." She told her communication officer. Then she looked over to Osal "enough time to buy you that drink" She said with a smile.
 
"And all those species had been through Academy training captain. I grew up as a Klingon warrior. It will be strange for me to demand to stay with you, if you do receive your command."

He nodded his understanding of her privacy request and withdrew.

Osal was on the bridge when Hora arrived and looked at the space station. He was actually checking on the passive scans of the ships, a frown forrowing his creased brow. He only looked up when Hora mentioned getting a drink.

"In a moment captain. Let me turn in the equipment. I will not be long."

He stepped away from the console and walked towards the turbolift, removing the belt holding the phasar and communicator."
 
Hora and Osal sat at the Star Base bar and clinked their glasses.

"A toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to friends, far and near." Hora said as they both finished their drinks.

“I’ve been think about what you said. You are right about going through the Academy… but you have already been through Klingon training. Star Fleet could waive that requirement, I have seen it done before. They need to give you credit for what you already know. Or they might make you take a few online courses… or attend one or two semesters to finish. But I’m sure you will not have to take all four years.” Hora explained.

Her communicator beeped again. She flipped it open and barked “Yes”

“Captain, the Star Base folks are asking where you are.” Petty Officer Tadowa stated.

“We are on our way” Hora replied and closed the communicator. “I guess we need to face the music” She told Osal. The both got up and walked out of the bar. A few minutes later they were in front of the command suite doors.

“Osal, no matter how it goes in there. It has been my honor and privilege to serve alongside you. Thank you” Hora said to Osal as she gave him a big hug.

Before he could say anything back the doors opened. Hora released Osal from the hug as the aide to the Star Base Commander stared at them. The aide was a Lt.

“This way Captain Hora and Osal” He said pointing to the briefing room door. Hora and Osal went in to the room and took two seats together at the table. No one else was in the room.
 
"Listen I don't care what Starfleet intelligence wants... I'm not putting some bimbo in command of a ship on the fringe of Federation space and that is Final..." A man said as he walked into the room. He did not take a seat instead passing by the table to look out the Window. He was fallowed close by M'Keer who spotted Hora and Osal. He knew they probably heard the Commanders outburst. But he had spent the last Hour with the station commander about it, a older human male. White hair and a face that looks tired from all the years in Starfleet. As M'keer walks by he holds out his hand to single for Hora and Osal to keep quiet.

"Sir... With those ships out there and the negotiations with the Vox going on we don't have time to wait weeks for a green Captain to be shipped out here from Starbase 1... And I'd like to point out that the Operation we carried out was Hora's plan in the first place. Had I been the one to deal with Vox..." He was cut off as the Commander turned. he saw Hora and Osal sitting at the table as he gave both a cold look.

"Oh and now they finally show up... This is what I mean Captain... She is not Command Material... And as for the Klingon... I should have him locked up in the Brig and..." It was at this time that Commander Satashi fallowed by Lieutenant Stone, walked in. The young blonde woman could not stop looking at Hora while the asian woman walked towards the station Commander. While M'keer turned he was going to speak before the Commander stopped him and walked past him and handed the Station Command a data pad. He read over it and turned pale before looking at the young asian woman who gave him a look Hora would have never have guessed from their meeting on the Aphrodite. The old man took a tiny step back and turned to Hora.

"Your being Promoted to the Rank of Captain... The Tripoli is yours to Command, Your senior staff can be pulled from any personnel from the ship or the station... If you need anything else please let me know..." The last bit seemed hard for the old man to speak. But once done he made his way quickly out of the room. M'Keer looked at his XO and raised a eyebrow at her. While the Blonde woman kept her eyes on Hora.

"I'd ask how you did that Commander... But I get the feeling I won't get a answer from you..." He said as he knew the Commander had her own secrets. He had been battling the old man for a hour over this and it all changed when the Commander had come in. He hoped it was not some forum of blackmail but he also know better then to get on her bad side. He turned towards Hora as Commander Satashi walked over to the table and set down her papers for taking command of the Tripoli. She also handed Osal papers to receive a field command of the rank of Lt. Commander. With that she gave the same submissive smile to them, bowed and left the room, grabbing the blonde woman as she passed by M'keer as she made her way back out. M'keer moved to the end of the table closest to Hora and Osal and sat down. He knew she would have questions. Some he would be able to answer others he would not.

About this time the two ships that had been towed in were going by the window. Both were warships and looked better armed then normal Starfleet ships. They almost had something Klingon about them.
 
When Capt M’keer had said “we don't have time to wait weeks for a green Captain to be shipped out here from Starbase 1…”

Capt Hora leaned over and whispered to Osal “Green… does he mean like me?” As Hora looked down at her green colored skin. For the rest of the time, Hora remained quiet. When she was offered the Tripoli she quickly signed the papers.

“Rank of Captain and my own ship. This is kind of hard to believe.” Captain Hora said to no one in particular.

“I guess I’ll need to figure out my senior staff officers. I’d like to have Osal as my XO. Star Fleet can scrub the ship’s databases, so there will be no breach of security. Also we’ll establish a non-standard COOP (continuity of operations plan), where if I’m killed or captured Osal can take command but will not have full command authority.

“I’d like Lt Stone to join my crew as chief medical officer, if that is possible Capt M’keer?” Hora asked. “Also do you have any recommendations for Ship’s Counselor, and Science Officer?” Hora asked.

Capt M’keer got a thoughtful look on his face. While he was thinking, Hora asked another few questions.

“Do I remain under Admiral Bull’s command and continue our exploration mission? Or do I shift under your command? Does the Tripoli’s mission change? And what is the deal with those ships out there? Hora asked.
 
Osal sat in stunned silence. Never would he have believed that he would become part of a Federation ship just by the power of some papers. He listened as he got promoted to a similar rank he held before and he gave Hora a silent glare when she whispered about a green captain. He sat as Hora asked for him to become her second in command and that the ship be scrubbed of sensitive data and that his command be non-permanent. He rose as Hora asked her last questions.

"If I may, before you answer."

He motioned at the last two ships who passed the viewing port.

"Those are supposed to be Klingon, but the designs never were approved. There is something strange afoot CAPTAIN Hora. I would think that you need a strong right hand and I am honored that you have placed your trust in me. I will willingly and absolutely place my blade at your disposal."

He gave the other officers a hard glare

"You all bear witness to my oath. Captain M'Keer, I return the floor to you."

He sat down
 
The doors opened before M'keer could answer and as he looked he stood up when the woman walked through the doors. A fleet Admiral from the uniform, though she was wearing a far less formal outfit. The Green tunic only with the rank of fleet Admiral around her wrists.

"At ease..." She said as she looked at the group in front of her. She walked over to where M'Keer was setting at the end of the table and took the chair from him. He moved to sit across from Hora and Osal.

"I'm Fleet Admiral Amelia... Due to safety reasons I can't give you my last name. If you have no heard of me you might know me better as head of starfleet intelligence.. Or you might know me as "ram ben"..." She said this last bit to Osal.

"Your mission won't change much unless your needed... But when called on you are to drop everything and carry out your mission as you are ordered." The woman was younger then Hora might think of a human woman for being such a high ranking officer, since Hora had really only seen one other woman as a Admiral and she had aged a good bit. All the other Admirals she had seen so far were human males. All older as well. M'Keer did not seem effected by this though, either from working with her or he knew something else.

"As for you thinking those ships are Klingon your not wrong... Though I do not think someone of House Merk would be privy to such things... But in this case these two ships are from a parallel universe... Starfleet Intelligence has been aware of for some time... But this is the first time they have sent ships through..." The Admiral turned to look at the ships.

"It would be a dishonor to leek this information to your people Osal, but seeing as it was your people who lost this battle... I'm impressed and worried these two ships were able to fell a D9 Dreadnought with her Escorts... Though if you would like to shed any information on why such a large scale group of Klingon ships was this far out by all means... Though I do not think your Honor would let you do so... " The admiral turned back to look at Hora. Her reactions to the Orion were different, where as normally she would cause other females head aches this human woman did not seem to be effected by her.

"Your first mission Captain Hora will be to survey the spatial anomaly... That is the offical story anyway... I want you to find out how these ships were able to cross into our universe and stop that from happening again. " The woman slide a data pad across to Hora with her Orders, both official and unofficial.

"And although I doubt it, if and other Klingons survived the battle pick them up or kill them... Whichever will most benefit a Klingon Warrior... Just know while on unofficial missions, normal starfleet protocols are not set in stone but are more guide lines, use whatever means and manpower you have to get your mission done. In other words your mission comes before all else."

"And what about the Aprodite?" M'keer asked, worried that the Tripoli might not fair well against the types of ships that had been towed to the starbase. The Proxima and Federation Class ships were some of the most well armed ships Starfleet Corps. of Engineers has designed at the time, the Miranda was ill equipped to get into a fire fight with such large ships.

"For the moment she will be stationed here... If Starbase 514 falls... Then a fleet of these ships could strike at the very heart of the Federation..." The Admiral replied. M'Keer did not like it and it showed. He said back in his chair though, looking out at the ships.

"I'll see to whatever you need for your trip Captain Hora... Though I would think about choosing someone more experienced then Synthia Stone... She might make a good Nurse, but seeing as she chose to change from Medical to Ops should say it all..." The Admiral said and then stood.

"Any Questions from either of you?" She asked looking at Hora and Osal.


(OOC: This is the Admiral by the way. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/38/a6/0938a6cee62bed602734967c1d3d2f18.jpg

And the D9 Dreadnought. https://sto.gamepedia.com/D9_Dreadnought_Battlecruiser)
 
Osal frowned as he listened to the admiral. He rose and bowed slightly, before sitting down.

"It is an honor to meet you admiral. A few points, I am bound to the Federation by honor, I can tell you what I know as long as it does not endanger my people. Those..."

He motioned outside

"Should not be. I may be of the house of Merk, but I am not completely ignorant of our ships and forces. If those Klingon warships was found out here, that means they are traitors to the Empire. There may not be any love lost between the Federation and the Empire, but we keep to our word."

He gave that Klingon grin which made children run

"Traitors are to be killed. So admiral, Klingon ships found so far from home, who isn't reacting to a distress call, as my ship was, is rogue elements and if two of those ships managed to fell a Dreadnought ship, it means they have prior knowledge of your ships. Admiral, I would request help to protect this base. I am sure the Empire would listen when presented with the evidence of Klingon traitors and stand with you. I have one question, though you have captured Klingon ships, you also have Federation vessels which does not look right and their IDs are not right either. Can they be used to defend the base? Are they also as powerful as the Birds?"
 
The Admiral Looked at Osal and smiled, almost Klingon as she showed her teeth. M'keer took things in strides as he listened. Watching the Admiral though, she was well versed in more cultures then he could keep track of. But again he took it in strides, he did not show is hand with her, though he always kept his eyes on her.

"Then we will not have any problems... Though from what little we know of these Terrans... You might like them... But you are half right... If we are to defense this station then we might as well use what they sent through..." The Admiral said as she turned to look at the Terran Empire ships.

"Our salvage teams have been running into problems... The ships do not like being tampered with it seems. Almost all the doors are locked and when we tried to break into one of the rooms, it set off some type of countermeasure that turned the contents of the room into ash." The Admiral said.

"The other odd thing is that no bodies were found yet... We have no idea what happened to or where the crew might be." She said as she turned back to Osal and Hora.

"I'd like you two to help with trying to get anything we can from those ships... But do not put yourselves at risk. But it is something to do while the papers and command codes are being reworked on the Tripoli. It will take about a day or so to get everything in order." She said as she said down once more and turned to Hora before she spoke again.

"You two are dismissed, Captain Hora I'd like to go over the crew rosters with you still." She said as she waved the two men out of the room.
 
Capt Hora stood up and grabbed the data pad.

"Thank you, Admiral, We are excited about this mission we will not let you down.” Hora paused and looked over to Osal. “I’ll be right back. I need to talk to my new XO.” Hora explained.

Osal and Hora walked out of the conference room. As they stood in the star base commander’s entrance alcove. Hora flipped opened her communicator.

“Petty Officer Tadowa, run a search of the personnel on this station for a Ship’s Counselor, a Science Officer, a medical officer, and anyone that knows something about Spatial Anomalies?”

“Yes Sir” Tadowa replied. A minute later “I have some names. Beth Huntsman is the station’s Counselor, Zosh Sol is a Science/medical Officer and he is awaiting orders for his next ship, and Doctor Agez Juttee is a visiting scientist with a field of study of Spatial Anomaly and Parallel Universes. There are some issues with Doctor Juttee. He has had several charges of sexual harassment in his file.”

“Thanks” Hora said and closed her communicator.

“I’ll meet you back at the ship, Lieutenant Commander Osal. Start thinking about those foreign ships.” Hora said, glee in her voice as she stated Osal new rank for the first time. Then she went back in the conference room with the admiral.

“Admiral, i'll drop Lt Stone and can I have Beth Huntsman, the star base counselor, Zosh Sol who is here awaiting orders and Doctor Agez Juttee, a visiting scientist?” Hora asked.
 
"Before you finalize though, take a look at these profiles and see if any of these world work. They are normally off the books for normal assignment but seeing as your working for me I have a pool of officers as well..." The Admiral handed Hora a stack of six data cards for her to look over.

==============================

Jessa and Kate Cocks

Name: Jessa Cocks
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Commander
Division: Medical

Character History:

2228: Born Jessa Shay, Born on Starbase 001 Sol System.
2246: Attended Starfleet Academy
2250: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Stayed on to attended extended Counselor training.
2252: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2254: Finished Counselor course at Starfleet Acadamy and promoted to the Rank of Lt. Commander. Assigned to USS. North Carolina as ship's Counselor.
2255: Met Kate Cocks on layover on Deep Space K7
2256: Married Kate Cocks and both reassigned to Starbase 002
2259: Promoted to the Rank of Commander.
2260: Reassigned -Redacted-

Specialization: Therapist, Sexology

Additional Information: Well versed in alien mating. Makes sex toys with her wife for use in her work and for her own and her wife's pleasure.

Name: Kate Cocks
Age: 25
Gender: Transgender(Pussy, cock, and balls)
Race: Human
Rank: Lt. Jr Grade.
Division: Engineering.

Character History:

2236: Born Earth.
2254: Attended Starfleet Academy. Assigned to Deep Space K7 for training.
2255: Met Jessa Shay while USS. North Carolina was on layover at Deep Space K7
2256: Married Jessa Shar and both reassigned to Starbase 002.
2258: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Promoted to Rank of Ensign.
2259: Promoted to Rank of Lt. Jr. Grade.
2260: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Helps her wife with making sexual toys and other items for her work.

==============================

Melanie Forest

Name: Melanie Forest
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Lt. Commander
Division: Medical

Character History:

2233: Born, Earth.
2251: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2255: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Assigned USS Gagarin.
2256: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2259: Promoted Lt. Commander.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Tends to be cold when outside of work.

==============================

Promise Kenner

Name: Promise Kenner
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Commander
Division: Medical

Character History:

2230: Born Earth.
2248: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2252: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Assigned to Starfleet Academy as a teacher.
2254: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2257: Promoted to Rank of Lt. Commander.
2260: Promoted to Rank of Commander.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Virgin

==============================

Elyssa North

Name: Elyssa North
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Commander
Division: Medical

Character History:

2224: Born Earth.
2242: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2246: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Top of her Class. Assigned Starbase 001
2247: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2248: Promoted to Rank of Lt. Commander. Assigned Starbase 001 Chief Medical officer.
2250: Promoted to rank of Commander.
2252: Assigned to USS. Long Horse to help with medical emergency, USS. Long Horse and all hands lost.
2258: Crew(5 remaining) of USS. Long Horse rescued from Orion pirates.
2260: Counseling ongoing, but recovery from events going well. Passed psychological evaluation passed to resume duty. Assigned Starbase 001.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Psychological Trauma, Recovering sex addict. Driven to help people and save as many as she can to make up for the ones she did not save from her failed mission.

==============================

Riley Cook

Name: Riley Cook
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Lieutenant
Division: Science

Character History:

2240: Born Mars.
2258: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2260: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Ahead of the normal 4 years. Top of her Class. Promoted to Rank of Ensign. Assigned Epsilon IX station.
2260: May: Promoted again to Rank of Lieutenant.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Stellar Cartography Expertise.

==============================

Beth Kase

Name: Beth Kase
Age: 28
Gender: Transgender(Pussy and cock, no balls)
Race: Human
Rank: Lieutenant
Division: Science

Character History:

2233: Born Saturn's moon, Titan
2251: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2255: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Assigned USS New York.
2260: Returned from normal 5 year mission and Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Nebula Expertise.

==============================

"Do any of these seem useful to you or will your first set of officers work for you? And what about a Engineering staff? Osal seems to have your XO and Chief of Security handled. If not then I will get these orders fact tracked and you will be ready to go in about a day or so..." The Admiral asked as she let Hora finish looking over the data chips.
 
Last edited:
"Riley Cook sounds interesting. I'll take her and the people I picked Beth Huntsman, Zosh Sol, and Doctor Agez Juttee. My engineer staff with Lt “RJ” Kilpatrick, Lt Jordan, and Ltjg Mrerr is pretty strong. So I think I'm ok. Thanks for your help in this. The Tripoli is going to surprise you." Captain said with a little bit of pride. "Now, I need to go see the Star Base commander”

Admiral Amelia gave her a puzzled look.

Hora smiled “He did say… if I needed anything else please let him know” Hora told her with a naughty smile and walked out of the conference room.

Hora entered the commander’s office with her head up, her shoulders back, and leading with her big swaying boobs. Her hips swivel from side-to-side, as each of her long smooth legs stepped in front of the other. Her walk displayed her amazing figure and was designed to get and keep a man's attention. The combo of a symmetrical body alignment and rhythmic movements sent subliminal message to the Base Commander that Hora was one hot sexy confident woman.

“Commander, I need a few things from you.” Hora said her voice dripping with lust. She did not use her Orion female pheromones that could turn the older man delirious with lust. She was in star fleet and that was not how things were done. However, using her female charms was within the rules.

“Can I have Beth Huntsman, your counselor?” Hora asked. “I would be very grateful if I could have her on my team" Hora added and licked her lips seductively. A hint at some oral pleasure as a reward.

Captain Hora lean forward and place both her hands on his desk. This move showed off her amazing chest and cleavage. She whispered to him in a sexy voice "I need to know what Commander Satashi showed you on that data pad. I'll keep it secret, but I need to know...!"
 
Last edited:
Osal gave Hora a salute and pretty soon he was back on the bridge of the Tripoli, he had Lt Jordan and RJ with him.

"We have to think about this. My way would be to blast the doors open and that is why I decided to get you working on an idea. There seems to be no tampering with the systems, but an unauthorized breach would destroy the cabin."

"Excuse me sir."

Osal turned his attention to Maats who had just joined them.

"I was coming to deliver my report on the entity in med bay, when I overheard your problem. It seems like he can access and hack systems. Almost like he was created to infiltrate. Or perhaps he is some sort of engineer. If we can get him to understand, we could get into the cabins if he hacked the system."

Osal thought a moment, then motioned to RJ and Jordan, "Keep working on it. I like Maats' idea, but we will have to run it by the captain. Maats, let's go try and talk to this thing."

Osal stood from the seat and made his way to the turbolift
 
The old man looked pale still, though the color was slowly returning to his face. There were limits to Hora or rather Orion's abilities that would prevent it from having the effect. And although the station commander was clearly aroused he agreed to the transfer of the stations counselor he turned pale once more at hearing of the commander's info. He sat there for a moment before her simply shook his head and asked Hora to leave.

"That is none of your business and I am telling you to leave right now or I will have security do it for you." He said. He then turned in his chair to look out the window of his office.

==============================

M'Keer returned to the Aphrodite and after checking in watched as shuttles from the station went back and forth between the two odd ships. Both were clearly Starfleet in design but their markers were very different. They both came up as I.S.S. on their registry, and their registry numbers matched that of the Aphrodite and the Tripoli. Looking at the two ships he wondered just what they could be all about. The Aphrodite was odd herself, a Dreadnought class ships, but even she would have a hard time in a one on one fight against the two ships floating around the station. He had seen the designs for the Federation Class Dreadnoughts before. They were a match for the toughest Klingon Defense Force Starbases let along a lone D7. The Proxima Class he had heard Lt. Commander Song talk about once or twice. A experimental Battleship that the Starfleet Corps. of Engineering was working on in case the cold war with the Klingons turned hot. A battleship that would put Starfleet's newest Heavy Cruisers to shame in firepower. But as far as he knew neither of the two ships had been built let along deployed this far out on the fringe of Federation space. He knew Starfleet intelligence had many hidden projects and ships but this seemed to worry even the Admiral. Not a good sign in his book.
 
When the star base commander turned his chair away from Hora to look out the window. Captain Hora grabbed the data pad, and put a empty one she had in its place. She slipped the data pad with whatever important data on it under her shirt behind her back. She walked out of the commander’s office. She headed directly to the Tripoli. She was there in minutes and hide the data pad.

“I probably need to figure out a way to unencrypt it” She mumble to herself.

Lt Jordan and RJ brainstorming

Between Lt Jordan and RJ, Lt Jordan was the first one to come up with an option.

“The tamper countermeasure must work via two possible triggers. Motion detection, or the doors/ventilation duct openings. We could use the transporters, to beam in a neutralization device, such as a high power Y-ray generator. Y-rays will scramble the detectors.” Lt Jordan suggested.

“Good idea. That might work. If our sensors could detect the tamper sensors, or the device that turns the room to ash we could just beam them out to space.” RJ suggested

“That is an interesting idea” Lt Jordan agreed. “What else?”

“Shut down all power to a room… the remaining power sources must support the tamper protection.” RJ said out loud.

“I’ll bet you someone thought of that idea and there is a countermeasure.

“What about using our codes to unlock the ship. It is from a parallel university, but the codes might be the same.” Jordan suggested.

“Space station folks tried that already. Did not work” RJ explained.

“Ok, let’s go to Osal with the ideas we came up with.” Jordan suggested. They both headed to sick bay to inform the XO.
 
The Admiral stood looking out the window towards the two Mirror Universe ships orbiting Starbase 514. She wondered if Hora and the others would figure them out or if they would end up like the few other ships that had slipped through over the years and end up as wrecks. The Mirror universe people were a paranoid and they use of traps among other things were top tier.

A Ensign came in and whispered something to the Admiral before leaving the room. She smiled and took one last look before she headed out of the room.

==============================

Riley Cook took one look at her room and sighed. Smaller then some of the rooms at Starfleet Academy the lone bed looked well enough. She knew for a Miranda Class ship this was one of the better living quarters on board and she was lucky to have it. But she was unsure why the sudden transfer and the haste to get her out here on one of the new Heavy Cruisers. She had been aboard the USS Apollo and told to wait. But sure enough orders came through and she packed her bag and moved to her new assignment. She had passed by the small room that would serve as her work place and she was disappointed to say the least. She was smart sure, having crushed the normal 4 years at the Academy down to two. Still work was work but she had hoped to get her hands on the new tech or at least a station not a aging frigate class ship normally used for patrol or cargo runs. She however had been told by the Admiral that she would be provided a upgrade once the Tripoli could make for a station or starbase that could retrofit her with stuff.

She tossed her bag on the bed and made for the bathroom and a shower. She would be meeting her new Captain at some point but the transfer happened so fast she had forgotten to ask when she would meet her new commanding officer.

==============================

M'Keer sighed but nodded. The Admiral had ordered some temporary Crew to the Aphrodite for now and if he liked them he might be able to keep them. He turned as Doctor Sh'thelril stepped onto the Bridge. She looked at the tall Caitian with a smile.

"Seems like things went well with the Admiral?" She asked, having been locked out of the Bridge during the call. In fact M'Keer was t he only person on the Bridge other then her right now.

"You could say that... Not as bad as I thought, not as good as I'd hoped." He said. The Aphrodite was far from a normal ship so even as Sh'thelril felt his eyes dancing across her body she could only smile.

"Well what now? More waiting? Do we get a bit of time off?" She asked. M'keer shook his head. Before he turned back to the view screen, now looking at the Miranda Class ship still going through some minor repairs from the starbase, mostly replacing the damaged Hull to give the Tripoli that clean look once more.

"We are still keeping a eye on her. Not sure what the Admiral wants to gain from Captain Hora, but she has plans are we are to keep a eye on her. And keep her out of trouble for the time being." M'keer replied. Rememing her from the meeting room when he first met her. He could not fight the hard on that thought provoked in him. He took a deep breath and turned back to face the Andorian woman.

"How is the crew Doctor?" He asked as she leaned on one of the railings near the engineering station. She nodded towards the empty seat.

"Lt. Commander Song hand some fun... I can't say much more then that, but she seems a bit happier now..." She said as she turned towards the view screen and looked at the ship being repaired.

"The whole crew could use some fun soon Sir... We've been stuck on the ship for more then a few months now... We all need to unwind... And although it is not putting the crew in any type of health risk... But a good morale boost might be useful." The Doctor continued as she watched the screen still. M'keer thought about it but said nothing.
 
As Osal and Maats stepped from the turbolift, a general alarm went off. Osal tapped a wall panel, "Report."

"Sir, we have lost control of the long range sensors and sub-space communications."

"How?"

"It is an internal breach sir and originated from the sick bay."

Osal growled and closed the comm link, he rushed down the hallway and just as the sick bay doors slid open, the alarm stopped.

"The Collective orders... Error, can not find Collective... Damage repaired... Error, can not find Collective... Vessel unknown... Species unknown... Error, can not find Collective..."

Osal found the security detail with drawn phasers, looking at the creature secured on the bed. They lowered their weapons when he stepped closer. With a jerking movement the creature looked at him.

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and prepare to be assimilated... Cannot find Collective... Resistance is futile."

Osal frowned, "Who are you?"

The creature stared at him and then replied, "Designation: Nine"

Osal looked around for wires near the creature, found one and moved to rip it from the socket in the creature's palm. The creature stared at him. "We are the Borg. Lower your shields and prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

Osal felt a chill of premonition touch his warrior mind, he shook it off. "I am Lieutenant-Commander Osal of the USS Tripoli, we have rescued you from an Ice Planet."

"Collective not found."

"Your ship was destroyed."

The being looked away from Osal, then looked back. "I am Nine of Nine. You are to be assimilated."

Maats touched Osal's arm and moved into position, "Assimilated into what?"

"The Collective."

"Where is this Collective?"

Nine remained silent, but gyros spun, hydrolics hissed softly and he looked at Maats, "Unknown."

"Were you abandoned?"

Silence and then, "Unknown"

"Are you now part of the Collective?"

Nine looked from Maats to Osal and back at Maats with jerky actions, "I have no contact."

"You are not in the Collective now."

"No contact."

"They moved away?"

Silence, "Unknown."

Maats thought for a moment, "You had contact with our vessel. Why did you not lower the shields?"

A long pause, "No contact."

"You are now in contact with us."

"You are to be assimilated."

"There is no Collective."

Nine's body gave a jerk, "Illogical... Does not compute..."

"You have no contact with the Collective, we can not be assimilated because there is no Collective here."

Nine stared long and hard at Maats, "Logical. No Collective found."

A long pause, "I am alone."

Maats looked triumphantly at Osal, "I think he will co-operate now."
 
Last edited:
Jordan and RJ showed up soon after Maats had convinced the thing called Nine of Nine to stop resisting. Osal, Jordan, RJ and Maats moved to an adjacent room to talk.

“Ensign Maats, what the hell is that thing?” Lt Jordan asked.

“Well it seems to be a mix between a human and numerous cybernetic parts. That energy draining field on the ice planet really did a number on it. Shut down the cyber parts. The only thing that saved Nine of Nine was the fact that he got covered in a snow drift which froze over and had preserved his biological part.” Ensign Maats explained.

“It seems loyal to… The Collective” RJ observed.

“Yes, but now that it can’t find the collective, it should be more manageable.” Ensign Maats suggested.

“I’m not so sure. It might just be buying time until it can find a more powerful transmitter” RJ said. “Anything you can do to re-program it?” He asked.

“Well… it can’t be reprogramed, it’s not an android. But when it started to try to contact the Collective, the upper-spinal column neurotransceiver went active. I could neutralize that. That might shutdown it’s desire to “re-connect” to the collective. I have extracted some of his hardware implants… that failed in the snow. I could remove more. But I think that is Nine of Nine’s decision, not ours. And let me point out, that some of the bio-implants are critical to his life support, so they need to stay. I have stimulated his human metabolism and immune system, and the Nanobots in his bloodstream make him pretty durable.” Ensign Maats explained.

“But this is out of my area of expertise, Lt Commander Osal” Ensign Maats said.

"Get our new crew member Lt Riley Cook up to speed on Nine of Nine. She is strong in Science. Our other new crew members should be showing up soon as well.
They might be able to help too." Osal ordered.
 
Last edited:
Beth Huntsman did not understand what the hell she walked into as she got aboard the transport shuttle to the Tripoli. The Star Base Counselor was used to dealing with odd personalities and species, but these two weirdos were something else.

One looked like a Tyrannosaurus Rex in a star fleet uniform. The creature was 8 feet tall and needed to stick his legs and tail down the aisle of the shuttle! He was wearing medical insignia which made her wonder if he was going to be the Tripoli’s chief medical officer.

Sitting across from the t-rex monster was another reptilian creature. He looked like a blue and white dragon-man. His outer skin was blue with darker blue stripes. His underbelly was a white color. He was not dressed in a star fleet outfit. Instead he wore a white t-shirt, grey-brown pants, a jacket and reading glasses, very retro.

Beth had been born on Earth, but her mother was part of the federation's diplomatic corp. So she had been to many different worlds. Still these two were something she had never encountered. She decided to sit next to the blue dragon guy.

“Hi, Beth Huntsman, I’m headed over to the Tripoli as the ship’s new Counselor.” She introduced herself to the Lizardman.

“Doctor Agez Juttee” the blue dragon man said as he stood up and shook her hand. “Are you my virgin sacrifice, which I get to eat tonight?” He asked a naughty and devilish smile on his face.

“What?” Beth asked confused by his statement.

“Like in the old fairy tales. A virgin is brought to the dragon each year, in exchange the dragon does not burn down the village” Agez explained.

Beth laughed “Well, I’m afraid to disappoint you, but I’m not a virgin. As a counselor, my specialty is sex therapy.” Beth explained.

“Oh, I see. Well, I need lots of counseling. We should start as soon as we get aboard the Tripoli.” Agez suggested.

Beth ignored his comment and asked “Why are you going to the Tripoli?”

“I’m not sure. I’m an exchange scientist from Saurian. We are famous for our Saurian Brandy. My field of study is Spatial Anomaly and Parallel Universes. But tonight, I hope to study you!” He suggested.

“I’m flattered, but I’ll be busy unpacking and getting to know the ship tonight” Beth replied and turned to the T-rex creature/person. She hoped he was more normal than the horny Dr. Juttee.

The t-rex stuck his hand up and shook Beth’s hand, but he did not stand for her. “So cool meeting you! I’m Lt Zosh Sol, excuse my not getting up, but I’ll bump my head on the ceiling in this small craft” He explained in his deep, mellow voice. It was almost like he was on drugs, he was so mellow.

“Glad to meet you” Beth replied “if you don’t mind. What species are you?” She asked.

“Oh no prob asking, I’m not really sure. I'm a bio-engineered warrior. I grew up on a small colony on the outskirts of federation space. Pretty cool eh?” Zosh explained.

“Yes, very cool” Beth said getting in her seat next to Dr. Juttee. The Dr. put his hand was on her knee right away.

“Don’t worry princess, I’ll protect you, I’m a dragon after all” He said to her.

“Oh boy!” Beth said in her mind as she pushed his hand away “Doctor! It is just a short shuttle ride.” Beth pointed out as the shuttle craft made it’s way to the Tripoli.
 
Last edited:
Captain Hora

Captain Hora rematerialized in the USS Tripoli transporter room. She was greeted Ltjg Mrerr.

“Welcome back, Captain.” She purred.

Hora smiled and told Ltjg Mrerr “Look at my rank”

“OH WOW, you are a Captain, Captain! Congratulations!” Ltjg Mrerr said in surprise.

“Thanks.” Hora replied “So give me a status report.”

“Lt Cdr Osal is in sickbay with Lt RJ, Lt Jordan, and Ensign Maats. They are working on the cybernetic enhanced human.” Ltjg Mrerr reported. Captain nodded in understanding and urged her continue “Lt Riley Cook has reported aboard. She is in her quarters. Also Beth Huntsman, your counselor, Zosh Sol, and Doctor Agez Juttee will be arriving on a shuttle in a few minutes.”

“Anything else?” Captain Hora asked.

“Database scrub is complete. Lt Cdr Osal has full access to the ship’s computer and databases now.” Ltjg Mrerr reported.

“I”ll head over to the shuttle landing bay and meet our new officers. Let the XO know I’m back aboard. Oh and…” Hora said as she pulled out the data pad. “Get me access to this data pad, it might be encrypted. But do not look at the data on it. It is for my eyes only.” Hora ordered.

“No problem, Captain!” Ltjg Mrerr replied in excitement.

10 Minutes Later


Captain Hora made her way to the shuttle bay as the shuttle arrived. The door opened and Beth Huntsman, Zosh Sol, and Doctor Agez Juttee walked out. As was the ancient naval tradition each saluted Captain Hora and requested permission to “come aboard”

“Permission granted” Captain Hora replied and saluted back. She was surprised at the new crew members. Beth was very beautiful. Zosh was very big and mellow. And Agez was very retro.

“Welcome Aboard. Sorry for the rushed orders, but the Tripoli has an urgent mission. Please stow your items in your rooms and I’ll need each of you to begin work right away.” Hora explained.

“Counselor Huntsman and Lt Sol please report to sickbay. We have a patient down there that will need your help” Hora explained. “Doctor Juttee, please report to my ready room on the bridge. I’ll brief you on your assignment once you get there.” Hora said as she looked at the three of them. “Any questions?” she said at the end

“No, Sir” Lt Sol answered for the other 2.

“Great, then get to work” Hora said and walked out of the shuttle bay.

“This is my lucky day!! A sexy counselor and an Orion fucking machine for captain! I’m going to LOVE this assignment!” Doctor Juttee said in joy.
 
Riley showed and dressed once more before heading off to the Cartography station on the ship. It was a small room with a large screen on the other end of the room. Two seats in front of the small stations to the left and right side of the door. A lot smaller then her last posting. She sighed to herself as she slipped into the seat on the right, looking left as she booted up the station as the screen on the back wall came to life. A far cry from the cutting edge tech she was used to. But work was work. She began testing out the long range sensors of the Tripoli, pinging starfleet beacons in the area first. Getting a feel for the range and power of the sensors package on the ship.

"Well... Not as bad as I thought... not as good as I'd had hoped..." Cook shifted in the seat as she began to get to work charting the area, checking the data that the ship had been gathering before coming to the starbase.

==============================

The Padd Hora had taken was on the outside normal looking. Inside though was a whole different story. Dummy locks and fail safes made it a minefield and even if one could get into the system if the person did not know what they were looking for the padd would be little more the a paper weight.

As Lt. Jr, grade Mrerr worked the padd it seemed to be going well. Seeming like any other padd with a security lock out in place. But the fail safe had already been tripped when Hora removed it from the station.
 
Osal was on his way to the bridge when RJ and Jordan caught up with him. He met their arrival with a nod and listened patiently as they explained to him what they thought could be done to disable the security systems. He nodded as the turbolift stopped on the bridge, "I shall talk to the captain, she is aboard and I am sure that she will be in her ready room."

After checking that everything was going well on the bridge, Osal stepped off of the bridge and headed to the ready room. Once outside, he pressed the hail to enter the room.
 
Captain Hora heard the hailing sound at her ready room door. It was a welcome interruption to Doctor Juttee constant passes, flirting, and sexual innuendos. She said “come in” and the door opened and Osal walked into her ready room.

“Lt Cdr Osal please meet Doctor Agez Juttee, our civilian expert on Spatial Anomaly and Parallel Universes” Hora explained. Then she turned to Agez “Doctor, Osal is the ship’s XO and my number 1.”

Osal and Agez shook hands and then Agez turned to Hora. “He is your number 1! I heard Klingon’s can be kind of rough in bed. You need a dragon’s touch to light your fire” He explained with a wink.

Hora stood up from her desk with a stern look on her face “Doctor, this ship is on a science mission. It is NOT the LOVE BOAT!! Let’s keep it professional.”

That seemed to shutdown Doctor Agez, although he said in his defense “Sorry Captain, your beauty made me act foolishly.”

Hora turned to Osal “So as I was explained to the Doctor, we need to survey the spatial anomaly. Find out how ships are crossing into our universe and stop that from happening.” Hora turned back to Agez. “Please start looking into our possible options in regard to this anomaly.” Captain Hora ordered and Doctor Juttee nodded in understanding.

“You are dismissed.” She told him and he left the ready room.

Captain Hora sighed in relief. “I hope you have good news to report” She said to Osal.
 
Osal stared after the doctor when he left, but he stayed silent as it was not his place to say anything. When Hora asked him if he had news, he nodded.

"I have news captain, if it is good, I can not say. The being in sickbay has shown remarkable capabilities of taking over systems of the ship. It took hold of communications and tactical for a few moments as it looked for its kind. I did think that if we could get it to work with us, it could override the securities within the ships. Also Lieutenants Jordan and Kilpatrick came up with two ideas, though both seems long shots at best. First one which made sense to me, would be to transport a Y-Ray generator into one of the cabins and use it to disable any triggers. It does sound feasible, but I am not science officer, so I can not say if it may work. The other idea is to cut all power to a cabin, that will mean mains and auxiliaries. I fear that the sensors might have their own power supplies and that cutting power might activate them anyway. Aside from a few more supplies, the ship is ready to leave dock and carry on when we are done here captain."

Osal glanced at the door, "Permission to speak freely captain?"

She nodded her ascent and he continued, "If the doctor keeps up the type of action he had displayed towards you, I feel that it is my duty as Security Officer and your new XO, to warn you that he will influence morale on the ship. Would you like me to speak to him?"
 
Hora thought for a second. "Sounds like the being in sickbay is our best bet. But we can't have it in control of two star ships. That would be foolish. I hate to do it, but do you think I should use my Orion pheromones on it?" Hora suggested

Osal shook his head no "That is not the Klingon way. But regardless, it is more machine than human. I'm not sure that would work."

"I agree, but I was trying to think of something. Wait, I have an idea, is there a way to isolate the door opening software from the ship's main computer? Or maybe isolate the self destruction software?" Hora asked.

Osal thought for a second and then looked at the Captain "We could use a captured shuttlecraft. Isolate it from the main ship's computer and let the sickbay being see if it can defeat the security software."

"Sounds like a great idea. Make sure you have a way to replicate it's approach and then we can use the same approach on the main ships." Hora added, then she took a deep breath. "As far as the doctor goes, I think you should speak to him. Just remember he is a civilian scientist, not a member of star fleet." Captain Hora pointed out.

"Yes, Captain" Osal said with a determined look on his face and then he departed Hora's ready room.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top