gamers...

xtra_special_12

Experienced
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Posts
130
i have an interest in online games, preferably something with an element of erotica to it. i'm on a macbook, with reasonably fast internet. i suppose in a perfect world i'd find something that doesn't cost anything, that allows me to interact with others online, and is entertaining at the least!

impossible? couldn't quite figure out where to post this but there it is...
 
i have an interest in online games, preferably something with an element of erotica to it. i'm on a macbook, with reasonably fast internet. i suppose in a perfect world i'd find something that doesn't cost anything, that allows me to interact with others online, and is entertaining at the least!

impossible? couldn't quite figure out where to post this but there it is...

I'm not aware of any MMOs that have an erotic component to them. Reputable devs don't want that in their games, since they'll be defined by it, and the "erotic" games are basically crappy porn.

There are a lot of good, cheap MMOs out there. LotRO and Guild Wars 2 are good MMORPGS that are on Mac. They require a low inital purchase, but don't have a subscription cost. WoW is the old standby, if you don't mind shelling out a little bit a month. There's also Final Fantasy 14--a low upfront cost, then a monthly fee. FF 14 is also JRPG inspired, so you will see some more sexualized character models. I think that's as close as you're gonna get to erotic.
 
Um de dum... well, the only things I can think of off hand are Nutaku.net or the adult games on Newgrounds.com. None of which are MMORPGs. Some sims. Some puzzles. Some card based.

There was a game awhile back that was based on the Blizzard franchises StarCraft and Warcraft, but I can't remember the name. Bonecraft, maybe? Pretty sure they charge after you reach a certain point on your free trial though.

Conan... uh... I think there was more to the name than that, but can't recall what it might have been. I tinkered with that for a while. It was an MMORPG, and free to play, but I think about as racy as it got was letting the female avatars go topless.

Other than those options, like John988, I can't think of anything specific. Have you tried typing in "Free Adult Online Games" in the browser? When I tried, I got a long list of sites, but admit I didn't actually go in and give any of them a try since I'm nursing a five year old computer along for as long as it lasts and am too old and too tired to worry about the viruses and such potentially hiding in unknown sites.

As for WoW, I was one of the strange ones who loved it from Vanilla all the way through, but haven't been able to bring myself to play since mid October when the kids and I held an online wake for my wife. (And, yes. That wierdo was me.) However, unless you hook up with the people who habitually turn Goldshire and Crossroads into brothels and ERP, there really isn't much "adult" or "erotic" about it that you don't bring with you.
 
Last edited:
I was reading an article about "Second Life", the virtual reality environment where people create characters and environments (e.g. lake side cottage).

Apparently there are lots of ways for your character to have sex with another character...

I have no personal experience here, just repeating what I read in the Atlantic.
 
I was reading an article about "Second Life", the virtual reality environment where people create characters and environments (e.g. lake side cottage).

Apparently there are lots of ways for your character to have sex with another character...

I have no personal experience here, just repeating what I read in the Atlantic.

Second Life is likely the best fit for what the OP is seeking.
 
i'd forgotten about this post, and appreciate the responses.

anyone with some experience on second life they would like to share?
 
You can pick up prostitutes in Grand Theft Auto 5, but you'll need an Xbox One or PlayStation 4 to play :D
 
Back
Top