Draw my Wife?

hemishaker

Virgin
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Posts
19
Hello... I was referred here by someone in the 'how to' forum. I'm very interested in having someone draw my wife in a variety of erotic poses.
 
You're going to have to give us more info than that...

Are you looking to pay? Do you have photos? What kind of sketches are you looking for? Do you want something you can frame or just something digital you can download?

Details...
 
Are you looking to pay? Do you have photos? What kind of sketches are you looking for? Do you want something you can frame or just something digital you can download?

Details...

I would be willing to pay, would like to see a sample first in that case. I do have photos, clothed she won't let me take any others - hence the request :). Looking for a variety of erotic poses, I'd leave that mostly to the artist's imagination. Just looking for something digital. Thanks for the reply !
 
So my wife found out I was trying to do this, got extremely turned on and told me to 'share some more pictures and ask people to draw her doing naughty things'. I was happy to comply.....PM me for her picture :)
 
Last edited:
I'm not inclined to draw everyday people as, I'd need a model's release signed by the person, in person. Legal liability issues and all that...

Actresses sue people who photoshop their faces onto other peoples' bodies, an everyday Jane might do likewise...

Sorry.
 
Just sent you a PM

p.s. There are some pics posted here on Lit. Go see my submissions page, down the bottom
 
Last edited:
Still looking for an artist interested in drawing my wife....Thanks !!
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
Not able to draw,,,,,, but thanks for posting her pics. She is a real beauty!,,,,
 
Nice ! We'd like to see more !
L1obIgM.jpg


Thats an hour of my life gone. x
 
A few More....

Few more Pictures :)
 

Attachments

  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top