Women... can you admire and appreciate a fit, Straight man in pretty panties?

Not off the target at all Dawn! You are right on the money and your guy was lucky to know you. It is interesting you say he was very dom as his behaviour in the bedroom certainly seems less dom but still let him be masculine.

The sensuality of panties can be its own reward. Male fashion tends to be very boring so ladies' lingerie becomes attractive. I am curious to know whether you have tried to introduce this obvious turn on of yours to your hubby? You might be pleasantly surprised!
Haha...it was amazing how the ex was able to pull off being the order giving sexual aggressor while wearing hot pink lace :p ...it wasn't an every day thing, but enough that I knew it was more to him than just roleplay.

And as for the hubby...well let's just say over the past couple of years I've slowly been rediscovering my sexuality with him, but sometimes he's a bit resistant to new things especially when he feels his masculinity is being threatened...baby steps...
 
Very hot Dawn...and you are EXACTlY on target!

Yes, I think a man can be Dom in panties. Contrary to my nick (which I originally used believing that sub must be the only way for a guy to get away with panties in the bedroom) I have those same dom tendencies too. Now, just to find a woman like you who can really take advantage of that situation...!
 
Yes, I think a man can be Dom in panties. Contrary to my nick (which I originally used believing that sub must be the only way for a guy to get away with panties in the bedroom) I have those same dom tendencies too. Now, just to find a woman like you who can really take advantage of that situation...!
Well in my case I was already loyal and had fallen into a naturally submissive role with him. I suppose with my submissive inclinations it didn't seem prudent that I would tell him what he should or should not be wearing. I wanted to please him and make him happy...and this is what made him happy. When we were first dating he kept my panties that he took off me earlier in the night (sometimes "hiding" them ...even though I consciously knew he did it). I thought at first it as just a panty masturbation fetish, but even when he started introducing wearing them I was not shocked.
 
Well here's the thing. I'm bi and I love wearing women panties and thongs. It makes me feel very sexy. ;) are anus girls out there that like a bi man who wears panties and who would love for you to slide a nice fat strap on dildo in my ass, after I first pleasured you. If any girls like that I would love to hear how you actually feel. Or if you don't like it id like to hear it as well.
 
Back
Top