X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Neko looked down.-"Are you ok your squirming a lot."-he said and smiled thoughtfully with a smile on her face as he looked back up at the film.-
 
"It's because you keep touching me." She whispered against his ear, her eyes opening as her breath caressed over his sensitive skin. "I like it though."
 
-Neko blushed at her words stroking her hair softly as he kept her close to him.-"I am glad to hear that."
 
"I really like you, Neko." She said in a shy voice, the honesty shining through as he continued to stroke her hair.
 
-Neko blushed.-"I like you to....Your very kind and gentle. You and I also seem to have a similar past."
 
A dark blush crossed Lila's cheeks at Neko's words. "Neko...kiss me again." She said in a soft voice, her chin tipping upwards as she offered her lips to him for another gentle kiss.
 
-Neko blushed and closed his eyes as he kissed her lips gently holding her body. Neko felt a bright flush hit his cheeks as he smiled in the kiss.-
 
Lila sighed the moment his lips touched hers. She could feel his hands pulling her close, pressing against his warm body and she reached out and gently touched his chest. This was probably the best moment in a mostly horrible day.
 
-Neko held Lila and it was so warming as his kiss deepened and he enjoyed every moment. Neko's tongue glanced lightly over her lips.-
 
Lila gasped at the feel of his tongue seeking entrance into her mouth. She parted her lips slightly and let her tongue gently touch his. She sighed at the contact, pressing her body more firmly against his as he held her tight.
 
-Neko fell back and she was on top as he kissed her deeply there tongues playing with each other. Neko stroked her hair and ran his hands over her back.-
 
Lila moaned softly when Neko pulled her on top of him. She could feel his hands trailing over her back and through her hair. She was panting, her heart racing as she finally pulled away from the kiss, looking down at him for a moment. "Are we getting ready to do what I think we are?" She asked him, her voice a whisper as she smiled at him.
 
-Neko blushed and tried to clear his head.-"Not if you do not want to I was just having fun kissing and snuggling."-he said softly.-
 
"Me too." Lila said as she leaned her head back down and captured Neko's lips again, her hands moving to cup his cheeks as she did that.
 
-Neko was happy he didn't need to dive in to her sex life right away and that made him comfortable. His lips touched hers again and held on to her body cuddling close.-
 
She could have kissed him for hours and cuddling close to him made her feel incredibly safe. As her lips finally left his, she positioned herself so that she pressed against his side, her head resting on his shoulder. She was tired, her eyes already drooping. "You'll protect me, right Neko?"
 
-Neko nods.-"Always."-he said softly as he turned off the movie and snuggled by her.-"ready to sleep?"-he asked.-
 
-Neko held her close and cuddled with her warmth. The next day Neko left he rbed side early and bathed leaving a note saying he went to take a run around the mansion. He loved the cool air around his body.-
 
Lila didn’t stir as Neko left the bed. She sighed and rolled into his warm spot, smiling as she held his pillow close. It was a short while later that she woke and found his note. With a smile, she slid out of bed and went to the kitchen for some breakfast.
 
-Neko had come back in a few hours coming in he smiled as he was grabbing a bottle water.-"Hey morning how did you sleep?"-Neko asked as he sipped the water and looked back in the fridge for either Eggs and meat or he would make pancakes.-
 
“I slept great. Thanks for asking.” Lila said as she sat at the table with her bowl of cereal. “I was thinking about maybe exploring my power a little bit today.”
 
-Neko smiled.-"Do you want me to come in or do you want me to watch?"-he smiled as he looked to her eyes.-"Your going to have to tell the professor so he can prepare for you."
 
"You want to come watch?" Lila asked, thinking it was strange that he would want to see her in action. "I guess that would be alright."
 
-Neko smiled.-"I just want to cheer you on behind the glass....plus i want you to know i am there for you."-Once they finished breakfast Professor X nods and told her Storm would bring her her own training uniform soon. Professor X began to talk to them.-"Neko you go first before Lila so she may watch you. Then you go Lila. Just remember it is all about focusing. When you focus how to handle your power it will let you manipulate it how you need."
 
Back
Top