The "C" Word

Asian_Flower

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Posts
10,865
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask your opinions on the C word, cunt, and its use. A younger friend of mine has confided in me that her newish lover used that word while they were in the throes of passion recently and she said she just froze. He had used it in the context of how good she felt to him there and it was definitely a compliment from what I made of the "scenario" she described. She was however, deeply offended by it.

Now, for me, this is a word that I would never use in public, or even in private with my friends, but, I do find it extremely erotic and thrilling to use whilst having sex at times. Men I have been with are definitely excited by its use and if its a turn on to both of us I dont see a problem.

So, how do you view use of this word? Acceptable? Have you used it yourself? Do you like it?

Thanks all. :kiss:
 
In my family?

Not acceptable.

My brothers hate the word, as my mother did.

It's a dirty word.
 
No problem

I see no issue with using this word when in the throes of passion - personally I really enjoy a partner who is more vocal and that includes using this word.

Of course if your friend is offended by it then she should talk to her partner because clearly she is getting no enjoyment from it.

I would not use this word in public, however if a partner whispered in my ear on a night out.. perhaps saying what he wants to do, then I would find that extremely erotic also.

This word has become less of a taboo - perhaps because it is used every other second in Game of Thrones!
 
Sometimes it's fun to call yourself a cunt.

Sometimes it's good just to be a woman.
 
I've always felt cunt should be spelled with a k. It makes it makes it stronger. And everybody likes a good strong kunt.
 
It's just a word, it doesn't offend me and I use it a lot in private. I wouldn't yell it across a crowded train but then again I wouldn't yell a lot of things. I really dislike the word 'pussy' and not because it offends me but because it is harsh on my ears. Cunt is much better.
 
I don't like the word. My husband calls everything/one that pisses him off a cunt and I loathe it.
 
I was in the military, then construction, then mental health. So I have a STICKS & STONES attitude about appellations and insults; I'm not obliged to have a bad day if someone calls me names.

In the military we called our service hats 'CUNT CAPS' for how they fit the head snuggly.

But I generally use CUNT in the same context I reserve for PRICK. That is, a prick uses his sexual traits as a bludgeon, cunts do the same. Your prick uses his size to butt into lines, your cunt uses her sex to malinger or evade onerous work or aggress without fear of payback. My sister was a cunt when she clawed me or tapped my balls with her baton. My mom kicked my ass when I tackled my sister and clipped off her nails.

Writing I reserve CUNT for a pussy synonym after I've exhausted the others, or I use it for a female asshole.
 
It's just a word, it doesn't offend me and I use it a lot in private. I wouldn't yell it across a crowded train but then again I wouldn't yell a lot of things. I really dislike the word 'pussy' and not because it offends me but because it is harsh on my ears. Cunt is much better.


This is exactly how my wife feels. I really dislike the word 'pussy' as well because it sounds too much like a hiss and there's something about the lip motion involved in saying it it's a bit smarmy. Besides, 'cunt' is one nice, short syllable and works well at all volume levels.
 
This is exactly how my wife feels. I really dislike the word 'pussy' as well because it sounds too much like a hiss and there's something about the lip motion involved in saying it it's a bit smarmy. Besides, 'cunt' is one nice, short syllable and works well at all volume levels.

You're right, it is the hissing combined with the mouth movement to say it. Ick.
 
All depends where your from

I use cunt probably every few minutes, nobody bats an eyelid as it's common and just a natural word, I don't call someone a cunt meaning the actual definition as it wouldn't make much sense

In the UK it's just your average insult

Cunt, twat, prick, etc, just like saying idiot really for me.
 
image.php


D^mn, Floyd...

...couldn't you ask Andy to take a better mugshot this time?
 
image.php


D^mn, Floyd...

...couldn't you ask Andy to take a better mugshot this time?

I'm old and ugly, what in fuck do you want? Cash gets me all the pussy I want, and since I went blind I aint picky about what she looks like. She just gotta smell good.

Its in the Bible: CASH GETS MORE PUSSY THAN GOOD LOOKS.
 
In America it's a derogatory term. Other places less so.
I find it a nasty word and almost never use it. Women are not cunts.
If used as simply an insult directed at either gender like in England then it's different.
 
Even though I think of myself as being the writer of the dirtiest stories on Lit., I never use "cunt" in my narrative. Sometimes I use the word in dialogue, but only when it is uttered by a crude person or by people who talk dirty to enhance their sexual enjoyment.

"Pussy" might very well be the most common noun in most of my stories.
 
It's just a word, it doesn't offend me and I use it a lot in private. I wouldn't yell it across a crowded train but then again I wouldn't yell a lot of things. I really dislike the word 'pussy' and not because it offends me but because it is harsh on my ears. Cunt is much better.

This is exactly how my wife feels. I really dislike the word 'pussy' as well because it sounds too much like a hiss and there's something about the lip motion involved in saying it it's a bit smarmy. Besides, 'cunt' is one nice, short syllable and works well at all volume levels.

YES. "Pussy" sounds smarmy and silly. "Cunt" is harsh and pejorative - so it's great as an insult, but no good as a word for lady parts. "Vagina" is not descriptive because it's only the internal bit - and besides, it sounds like someone's old aunt ("I hear Vagina threw out her hip again").

We need a new word - one that properly conveys power, strength, and beauty.
 
Close, but no.

The first person to say "beef curtains" - or anything involving curtains or beef - or anything referring to tuna, fish, or any kind of seafood will be put on the international "DO NOT FUCK" list for the remainder of his or her lifetime.

And kbate, don't even suggest that word or I'll cry.
 
Back
Top