FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE (Rough Sex GIFTASTIC)

Ladies: Which of the following turn you on?

• Total voters
tumblr_inline_na1prccMEC1rr6ht5.gif

The "I'm a guy checking results" option skews everything else. For example, it is actually 72.5% of women surveyed that enjoy spanking, not 37%.

This. This is how I fuck.

Last time I had sex it was six hours straight of hard drilling. I finished by lifting her up by her ass, ankles over my shoulders, and bouncing her whole body on my cock as I stood up.

I've never had such a workout, and she can't have weighed more than 55kg. Lol

This. This is how I fuck.

Last time I had sex it was six hours straight of hard drilling. I finished by lifting her up by her ass, ankles over my shoulders, and bouncing her whole body on my cock as I stood up.

I've never had such a workout, and she can't have weighed more than 55kg. Lol

That sounds absolutely lovely right now. Hehe. ;)

That sounds absolutely lovely right now. Hehe. ;)

Oh I agree!

Was the last time I've had sex, too. Bit of a dry spell. I see her again next month though, so finger's crossed. Lol.

It really took a lot out of me, and I wash shocked I could lift her like that (I'm fit but not bulky, so it was more due to her small size than anything on my part).

I'd so be down for a good rough time tonight though... Mmm

So why can't some of you put the [img] [/img] tags around the link?

Oh I agree!

Was the last time I've had sex, too. Bit of a dry spell. I see her again next month though, so finger's crossed. Lol.

It really took a lot out of me, and I wash shocked I could lift her like that (I'm fit but not bulky, so it was more due to her small size than anything on my part).

I'd so be down for a good rough time tonight though... Mmm

Mmmm. My inbox among other "boxes" are open. :kiss:

came across this today and subscribed.. no small credit to you and your posts ;)

Well thank you very much. :) I do LOVE this thread every time I'm on here I get so wet and feel the need to search for more photos so every one can enjoy. :)

Oh oh oh oh oh my word.

I love this thread. So many of my fantasies going on here. I've had a few experiences in my time but only ever met one guy who was prepared to fuck me like these girls are getting fucked.

Thanks everyone posting here. Beautiful stuff x

try demanding it. I respond very well when my lover insists I fuck her very hard

Back