I have no idea what the hell I'm looking for...

What a nice personal =)

Here's a bump for you; Welcome to Lit! :rose::kiss:

Thank you for the welcome, beautiful. Nice story, by the way. I read it through, and its certainly a stiffener...

If I can write something that satisfies my tastes, I may have to submit something to the site, story-wise.

Thank you for the welcome, beautiful. Nice story, by the way. I read it through, and its certainly a stiffener...

If I can write something that satisfies my tastes, I may have to submit something to the site, story-wise.

^_^; Thanks for taking time to read my story! I'm glad you liked it. And you should definitely do that, just make sure it meets the requirements for submissions.

Of course. Even with an amateur authors website, one should always be aware of what one's publisher is after.

very intriguing
I am captivated by your personal and I also look for the same things that you mentioned when searching for someone to have fun with. I also look for not only the sexual aspect but I like that there is some sort of connection to keep the chat going for more then one session. I am also not into looking for a relationship just someone to smile with, strike up a conversation with, and have fun with in more ways then one.

look forward to hearing from you

very intriguing
I am captivated by your personal and I also look for the same things that you mentioned when searching for someone to have fun with. I also look for not only the sexual aspect but I like that there is some sort of connection to keep the chat going for more then one session. I am also not into looking for a relationship just someone to smile with, strike up a conversation with, and have fun with in more ways then one.

look forward to hearing from you
My pleasure to make your acquaintance, beautiful.

I love the pic in your profile; it evokes the very dark eroticism you imply in your self-description. Of course, despite the proliferation of sparkly vampires, I still tend to think of vampires as creatures whose very essence is bound up in the darkness, and everything about the truly captivating vampires oozes eroticism, even if that erotic image is soaked in blood and horror.

Feel free to PM me, or catch me as we randomly may or may not cross paths around these boards. Again, it is a pleasure to meet you.

My pleasure to make your acquaintance, beautiful.

I love the pic in your profile; it evokes the very dark eroticism you imply in your self-description. Of course, despite the proliferation of sparkly vampires, I still tend to think of vampires as creatures whose very essence is bound up in the darkness, and everything about the truly captivating vampires oozes eroticism, even if that erotic image is soaked in blood and horror.

Feel free to PM me, or catch me as we randomly may or may not cross paths around these boards. Again, it is a pleasure to meet you.

The pleasure is all mine

I certainly hope that you derive pleasure from our acquaintance, but as I am already finding your conversation interesting, I'm sure the pleasure will be mutual.

I certainly hope that you derive pleasure from our acquaintance, but as I am already finding your conversation interesting, I'm sure the pleasure will be mutual.

I can say the same with you in that regard and the fact that I already sense a pull that tells me that you are the kind of person that will be very interesting to get to know.

There does seem to be a certain amount of magnetism between us that I expect it will be interesting to explore. Regrettably, as I do have to work in the morning, I should go to bed. If I hurry, I should at least be able to manage 5 hours of sleep before I have to get going again...

There does seem to be a certain amount of magnetism between us that I expect it will be interesting to explore. Regrettably, as I do have to work in the morning, I should go to bed. If I hurry, I should at least be able to manage 5 hours of sleep before I have to get going again...

There's totally a clicking going on right now. :rose:

There's totally a clicking going on right now. :rose:
You're free to join in to the "clicking", if you're so inclined. Judging by what I can tell of you through your posts and your story, I'd be lucky to get to know you. :)

On top of the above self-description, I can now add that I have made my first submission to Literotica, and have now merely to await approval. Once its approved (if its approved...), I'll post a link here, and those who are at all interested can easily find it.

Here's hoping....

On top of the above self-description, I can now add that I have made my first submission to Literotica, and have now merely to await approval. Once its approved (if its approved...), I'll post a link here, and those who are at all interested can easily find it.

Here's hoping....

:nana:

Here's hoping....

I look forward to reading your submission as I already know it will be an enjoyable read

I appreciate the support, and I'd love to get your feedback once its up. Let me know if it works as a piece of erotica or not; i.e., does it arouse you? What works and what doesn't; you know the kind of thing. It would be a shameful attempt at erotica if it didn't at least make readers tingle in the places "polite" people don't talk about.

Well, the story's still pending approval, but I also submitted a poem and it is up. It strikes me as praise, right off, that someone chose to favorite it. Feel free to check it out. The link is in my signature.

Just a quick update: while, obviously, my poetry was accepted on Lit, for some reason my story was rejected, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. (The reason given on rejection notice was to check spelling, but my spell check didn't find anything...) O, well; maybe later I'll get around to having my work run by an editor, and try again; for now, I have a few other projects on, and I find that my writing style doesn't lend itself well to erotica.

Character and story development take so much precedence that, without it being a forced issue, there may be one sex scene for every 30+ pages... I guess I find the context overall more important than the "action", be it sex, fight scenes, or whatever. For those who can read between the lines there, this does reflect on my "personal". I'm more interested in general communication and socialization with women on here than I am in specifically sexual communication, though I'll be more than happy to play, should the sexual component develop naturally...

I must say I just read your poem and wow it is very well done I could almost feel myself being drawn into I was so hypnotised by your words. Sorry you did not get your story submitted, would of loved to read it. I just submitted my first story on here too and thought for awhile it was going to be rejected and not liked but I was approved and had a few good comments too. So do not give up I am sure very soon one of your stories will be on lit for us readers to enjoy.

I think there's something of an advantage to be found in the concise use of words I apply in poetry; at least, for small publications such as I find Lit to be up my alley for; usually, when I've tried to write a short story, its been a "short" story of 90 + pages! However, I appreciate the kind words, and I'll probably focus on poetry for a while, and return to fiction when I have a really strong bit of inspiration.

This can be regarded as a combination "self-bump" and self-promotion; two more poems up on Lit, now. Admittedly, non-erotic, but I follow my inspiration.

Back