two sides to every story (closed)

angelonmyknees

Experienced
Joined
Sep 23, 2017
Posts
52
Angela woke up when her phone pinged. She pulled the blankets over her head and tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't be ignored. After a few minutes, she groaned and reached out.

"Fifty three new messages?" she said. Then she remembered. Last night, bored, frenetic, she had set up a dating profile. After a few minutes of nothing happening, she had taken a picture and uploaded it to the site. She logged in, and looked at the profile.

"LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME!" was the headline. She did these things, sometimes, when she got excited. She read on. "Is anyone left who knows how to have a good time? Life is meant to be lived. There is a party somewhere, take me to it! There is FUN out there and I'm looking for it. If there is something you want to try, and you need someone to go with you, you've found her! Whether it's a new club you want to check out or a plane you want to jump out of, the time is now, and the girl is ME!"

"Oh shit," she whispered. She opened the first message. Never had a 3some. Then three in a row asking about anal. If she had a brain, she thought, she would just delete the whole mess and close the account, but she couldn't. She had done this thing, now she had to pick up the pieces. It was hard to believ ethat deep down, there was a part of her that was so excited about life that she would post that. There had been a few drinks, a few guys who had let her down, last night. She had been looking for something magical. It hadn't been at the club, so she'd called a Lyft and made the profile on the way home. Now she had to see what bottom feeding freaks rose to this bait.

By the time she'd deleted all 53, there were 6 more. She lay back in bed and felt her eyes tearing up. Things were bad enough, she thought, but somehow, whenever she got feeling good, she managed to make them worse.

She read through the new ones. They were just as bad. Except the last one....
 
The message was sweet and fairly short.

Good evening darling! I’m afraid I haven’t done this before and am not sure what the protocol is. I stumbled upon your listing entirely by accident but found myself intrigued. In it you talk about life being fun again and I feel a strange sort of kinship to that. My days are spent doing the most mundane boring of tasks you can think of. I’m an accountant and find myself bored with my life. Your words about you being a girl that wants to have fun are intriguing. It would be an honor and joy to meet you to see if we can have some fun together and go from there. If you interested please meet me at the restaurant below this Friday at eight

The message included a picture. In it was an older male in his mid-thirties. He had short cropped black hair tinged with silver and tan skin. His body was fit and muscular a tall man who was built like a barn. He was wearing a suit that clung to his frame showing off his muscular torso.

See you soon

Jack
………………………………………………………………………….
“Jack!”

He swore his hands flying over his keyboard as he closed out the website. The woman who had captured him so disappeared along with the entire site. A quick click cleared the site from his history just as his wife came around the corner.
“I’m going to my bridge club” She said leaning against the door frame.

“Bridge honey?” Jack said shaking his head and trying not to snort “Isnt that… a bit mature for you?”

“I find it to be VERY interesting” She said insisting “The kids are gone for the night so it’s just you I won’t be home until late”

“Yes yes” Jack said waving his hand as he rose “I’m going to see Tom for drinks”
“You and that Tom” She said waving her hand “Honestly Jack don’t you have better things to do?!”

“None that I can think of” Jack replied moving to the door. He paused to kiss her cheek before moving away.

“Have a nice night honey”

…………………………………………
He drove to the restaurant doing his best to keep his racing heart from tearing out of his chest. After a week of waiting the day was finally upon him. He didn’t know if the young woman would show up or not but even so it just felt good to take a risk! He still felt a pang of guilt for even THINKING of cheating on his wife…
But he needed something more.

He pulled up to the restaurant in his BMW and let the valet park his car. He was dressed in the same suit that he wore in the picture he sent her. He moved into the bar and paused to order himself a scotch before going to his seat. Once he was in his seat he sat down his eyes looking for her as he waited to order.
 
The accountant was the only person who responded to her ad who hadn't mentioned a sex act. If Angela had been in one of her manic phases, she would never have responded to him. Boring. He didn't suggest a sex act, or anything else, really, except dinner. He was looking for excitement, but really, an accountant. A suit and tie sort of guy. How much excitement could he possibly want? Driving ten mph over the speed limit? She knew herself. She knew that as calm and rational as she was now, that eventually, the other side would kick in, and he didn't really deserve that much excitement. Nobody did.

Still, she didn't delete the message, though she did close the account after another half dozen lewd proposals. Maybe it was because the restaurant he had chosen was one she had dreamed of going to one day. Way out of the price range of any of the usual guys she dated, it was high end and supposed to be absolutely wonderful. Not that she deserved it. She deserved the perverts. She deserved nothing, really. She tried to sleep, but she was so terribly alone that it wouldn't come.

................................................................

The day went by like a slow torture, and Angela was the torturer and the victim. The black mood consumed her, taking all her energy and twisting it towards self-loathing. By six, she was crying again, but there was a not just existential emptiness inside her now. She hadn't eaten all day. The dining hall on campus was there. It was free. It was full of people she knew. People who had seen her act out. She didn't even drink that much, so there was none of the comfort of a blackout. She remembered everything, and she couldn't face it.

On the other hand, there was Jack, the accountant, and the Restaurant Below. She was hungry. And so terribly alone. Maybe it would be fine. Maybe he wouldn't care that she was an empty shell of a human being. After a while, she dragged herself to the shower. There was some comfort in the routine of bathing, preparing herself, doing her make up. Getting dressed was a nightmare. She never shopped when she was depressed, so all the nice clothes she had belonged to the other side of her. Finally, she settled on a little black dress. Very little. It was dangerously low cut, with a little lace around the neckline and the hem, and it was really only because it zipped up that she considered it a dress and not a nightie.

It lifted her chest up, which was good, since there was no way of wearing a bra underneath it, and she put on a black thong. Her butt tended to turn any underwear into a thong anyway, so wearing one tended to be more comfortable. A pair of heels, earrings, a choker. She looked like a party girl. She started to take it off. She would go to the dining hall in her yoga pants, but before she could change, she felt a sharp pang of hunger.

"Oh, fuck it," she muttered, and called for a ride.

.................................

It was only ten past when she walked in. He was sitting at the table, looking at the menu. The hostess led her over, smiling. She smiled at Jack, as though she personally was responsible for Angela showing up.

"Hey," Angela said, sitting down before he could even set the menu down. She looked past him, not quite meeting his eye, and spoke in a low, soft monotone. "You must be Jack. I'm Angela. Sorry I'm late."
 
He was just about to leave when she finally walked in. Jack eyes widened as he took her in rising and fiddling with the bottom of his suit jacket as he felt strangely overdressed. She was dressed as if she was about to go to a club! Was that what she wanted? He idly wondered if he over thought the choice of venue. He was dealing with a younger and more fun-loving girl…. Perhaps he should have picked something more exciting?

She came up to him speaking in what almost sounded like a monotone. Jack watched as she looked past him and spoke and slid down into her seat. He swallowed nervously unsure for several seconds as he thought about how to proceed. He could just give it up and have them go their separate ways but… well she was beautiful! He didn’t want to leave without at least trying.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you” He said smiling at her “I was thinking we could get some food here and then get out of here. You spoke about fun in the profile and I’m eager for a night on the town myself”

The waitress stayed to take their drinks and he ordered himself another scotch and a round of appetizers. The waitress took the order and left leaving the two alone. He leaned back to regard her undoing the buttons on his coat and sliding it off.
 
"Fun," she said softly. The smile she gave him was more bitter than sweet, and her tone was more suited to a burial than a date. "Right. Sounds good."

She looked down, hating how she sounded. The accountant - Jack, she reminded herself - seemed like a perfectly decent man. He was handsome, well-dressed, polite. He deserved a good woman, who would treat him well, who could show him a good time. She wasn't going to be much of a good time for anyone, she thought. Once again, here was something good that her damaged mind was going to ruin for her.

She closed her eyes. She wasn't going to start crying. She was going to act like a normal person. She took a deep breath. Normal. As if she had the foggiest idea what normal people do. Talk about work? But he wanted to have fun. He wanted to do this dinner thing and get to know her. She opened her eyes, blinking fast, and looked at the menu.

"So what's good here?"
 
He showed her what was good pointing out several things of varying taste she would find desirable. It was mostly French cuisine but they did have… other options. Jack himself settled on the lamb having ordered it and enjoyed it many times before. The waitress came back and he gave his order motioning for her to do so as well before letting him leave.

Once she left he gave her another once over. There was still… something off about the whole thing. She seemed disinterested or at the very least preoccupied and sad about something. He wondered if it was him that she was against. Did he not stack up this picture? A part of him wanted to ask but didn’t want to hear the answer if it was bad.

It also made him seem weak.

“I noticed that you took down the profile” He said taking a sip of his wine “It seems I got lucky when I messaged you. You mentioned things like sky diving and what not and I have to admit while I haven’t done any of that I certainly find it appealing. What are you into?”
 
I order the same thing he does, not terribly interested in the food. She knows it will taste like cardboard to her in the state she's in. A part of her wants to retreat, to go home, to crawl back into bed and try life again tomorrow, but she'd have to make up a reason, and he's being so nice about everything. He can obviously see there's something off, but he's not trying to force it out of me.

"I... I don't really know," I say. I know it's a terrible answer, especially with the ad that I posted, so I take a deep breath. "Sometimes I like to do crazy stuff like skydiving. Whatever comes up. Other times, I'm more a stay home, chill type of girl. I hope I'm not too much of a disappointment." I can hardly make eye contact with you. I know you must be pissed, coming here expecting some wild girl who wants to jump out of planes and getting this sad, pathetic creature.
 
“Well that’s good” Came his reply as she mentioned that she also liked to stay home and chill “I don’t know if I could take sky diving every day after all!”

He chuckled at his joke and then reached out and touched her hand. Was it forward? Probably but he didn’t see her having a problem with that. He gave it a soft squeeze before dropping it and leaning back to let the waitress deliver their food.

“So what kind of girl are you today?” He asked her raising an eyebrow “The sky diving type or the stay at home type? I’m don for whatever”
 
I take a deep breath, my chest nearly pushing out of my lowcut dress as he touchs my hand. It's nice to be touched. She feels a stirring inside, something alive under the heavy black weight that seems to press down on me. I force a laugh at his joke. It's probably funny, I think, though the only thing that can make me laugh now is bitter, dark irony.

Then he lets go, and the weight seems to push down harder. The waitress sets food down in front of them and I stare at it. I pick up her knife and fork, and dutifully cut a small morsel and put it in my mouth, chew, swallow. It tastes good, I think. I can't be sure, I'm too sick to taste anything. I make myself smile.

"I'll be whatever you want," I say.
 
“Whatever I want?” He echoed shivering a bit at the idea. He didn’t understand the larger implications but why would he? Jack was as normal a man as you could get. He had never been around nor known the roller coaster that was depression. What might have been a cry to help was to him a sultry line.

He leaned in taking her hands and letting his lips run across the knuckles. His eyes looked at her burning with that desire that was plain as day. Jack was a pig, a pig and a horn dog who clearly wanted her.

“Are you going home tonight?” He asked her leaning back and running his eyes up and down her form “Or do you want to get a hotel room?”
 
He reached out and took my hand again. He brought it to his lips. He looked at me, and it was plain what he saw. A cheap slut for him to use. I swallowed and looked down. It wasn't as though he was wrong, not exactly. It wasn't like I meant to be a slut, I just kind of found herself doing things that made me one.

If there was any doubt what he was thinking, his question eliminated it. I sighed and forced a smile. I knew what he wanted, an dI knew what he would think if I said no. Tease. Bitch. Waste. She didn't want to be any of those things.

"My place is kind of a wreck," I said. "Maybe a hotel would be better."
 
“Well we can get a hotel” Jack said smiling and completely oblivious to the internal battle going on inside of her. He rose paying for their meal with a showy hundred-dollar bill and telling the man to keep the change. If it managed to impress her however he couldn’t tell.

He escorted her out and moved away to give the valet his ticket. He moved back over to her looking at her as they waited for the car to come around. Another couple came out of the restaurant and he gently pulled her to the side.

“so, where to?” He asked her grinning “Do you want to go to the hotel now or go to a club or something?”
 
"Let's go to the hotel," I say. The last thing I want to do is go to a club and try to look like I'm having fun. At least at the hotel, I only have to put on a show for him. If he's like other guys, it shouldn't be that hard. Then he'll be drowsy, sweet, and I can snuggle with him.

I look up at him, seeing his grin, and force myself to smile.
 
"Okay then" Jack said as his car pulled up and his eyes lit up at the idea. His eyes shown with pleasure at the thought of having such a girl in his bed. Any idea of what was going on inside of her was lost on the man. He took her hand and brought her to the car opening her door for her and slamming it shut before moving to the drivers side.

He slid in and started the car. He backed up pulling out and merging with the on coming traffic. He wasn't up on which hotels were good any more so he picked the first one he saw that did not look run down. A mere ten minutes later they were pulling in and he was getting out as he went to get them a room.

He all but ran back to the car. For him things were progressing fast and he couldn't help but be pleased. He got back in and started the car again this time angling to go deeper into the hotels parking lot.

"We are going to be on the third floor" He said pointing "I think we are going to have a really good time together my dear"

His hand dropped down rubbing her bare leg as he pulled into a parking space.
 
I was grateful that he let me wait in the car while he went to check in. I didn't want to stand there while the desk clerk looked at me like a whore. I thought for a second of getting out, running away and calling a cab to take me home. I had no idea what I was doing there. Did I like this guy? Did I want him? Was I really going to fuck him because it was easier than making a decision?

Then he was back in the car, touching my leg, and I knew. I didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to talk. If I had a friend I could just sit with, I'd have called them, but I had no such friend.

"Third floor?" I said. I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be impressive or something. "Awesome." I forced another smile as he parked.

"I think so, too." At least, I thought he was going to have a good time. I would fake it, but it was ok, I was used to it.
 
He nodded pleased by her words even if they lacked context. He chalked it up to nerves and thought she would warm up the minute they got in and started. He moved his hand off of his leg and then opened the door for her. He helped her out and then walked her up going up the flights of steps. The hotel was silent and empty with no one to judge or even eye fuck her as they reached the third floor.

"Here it is" He said reaching out and opening the door. He swung it open and hit the light illuminating the small hotel room. It was nice and plain with nothing more than a bed, a dresser, a nice TV, and a bathroom. He let her in and then followed behind her closing the door and locking it.

"Well here we are" He said a little nervous as he shrugged off his coat.
 
I shiver as I hear the door lock. I know it's not like I can't unlock it if I want, but there's something final about that sound. There's no getting out now. I dig my nails into my palm as I walk into the room, just staying ahead so I don't have to make eye contact with him. Now that we're here, I can only imagine what he must think I am. Not that it matters, I think.

I take a deep breath. "Here we are," I echo, and then I sweep my hair away from my back. "Could you unzip me?"
 
"Yes we are" Jack said his voice still nervous as she turned and presented her back to him.

He walked over his hands shaky slightly as he moved directly behind her. He couldn't believe he was doing this...

He grasped the zipper and slowly pulled it down. His eyes widened in pleasure and shock as her delicious skin was exposed inch by inch. His tongue flicked out wetting hit bottom lip as the zipper finally reached the end of its path.

"There you go" He said coughing slightly as he stepped back and waited for her to shrug out of the dress.
 
I slipped the dress off my shoulders and it slipped down to my hips, leaving me naked from the waist up. I slipped it down, bending forward a little, my ass in my little thong pushed back at him, and then I step out of the dress. I lower my eyes as I turn to face him, trusting that my bare breasts will stop him noticing that I can't look at him.

"So what do you want to do?" I say.
 
"Its going to sound lame" He said blushing a bit even as his cock throbbed at the sight of her.

"I have uh never done this before" He admitted rubbing the back of his neck "You're a very attractive very beautiful young girl. I was wondering if before we could lay down and hold each other a bit? I know it sounds lame but it would make me feel a bit better"

He reached up undoing his tie and then his button down white shirt. He shrugged it off exposing his muscular chest that had just a hint of that old age fat that guys started to get. His pants came next revealing a pair of black tight boxers and a sizable bulge.
 
I frown quizzically when he tells me he's never done this before, but I don't ask. I don't want to know what he thinks this is. It will probably just be more humiliating.

"Sure," I say, nodding, my tone as blank as it has been. "If that's what you want." I climb onto the bed and lay on my side, my back to you. I look over my shoulder at you. "Is this ok?"
 
He followed her as she moved to the bed sliding in with her. His hands ran up and down her back for a few minutes purring in pleasure at her soft silky skin before he leaned in and breathed in her neck. His cock throbbed in his boxers as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her against his chest and cradling her.

"Your safe with me" He whispered softly as he kissed the back of her head "I promise"
 
I felt his hands on me. Then he pulled me back against him. It was a nice gesture, but that wasn't a banana in his pocket. His cock pressed against me, and I pressed back. I wondered how long the nice guy act would last.

I stifle a bitter laugh when he said I was safe. Safe from what? I thought he had brought me here to fuck me. I hadn't put any roadblocks in the way. Hell, I had stripped to my panties for him.

"Thanks," I say. As little as I trusted his intention, it did feel good to have his arms around me.
 
He held her for a few more minutes before his lips finally found her shoulders. He peppered them with kisses and began to trail down kissing the skin on her back and her spine. His hands slid off from their position around her and began to move down rubbing softly and slowly as he pressed himself against her.

He found her ass and began to bite and kiss it. He moaned at the feeling of her succulent ass on his lips and bit down before continuing down her long legs. His tongue snaked out against her thighs pressing up and pushing on the wet spot of her underwear as his hands ran down her calves and ankles.

“You feel so good baby” He gasped moaning in pleasure “How does that feel? You like that huh? I cant wait to take care of you baby!”
 
At first, it was sweet, just little kisses on my shoulders and neck. It felt nice, tender, like being held. Then he got bolder, his hands began to explore me, and his lips began making their way down my spine. I shivered. My body reacted to his caresses, even as I felt empty inside. I knew this was my own doing. I had put the ad up, I had been the one to decide on coming up to the room. Shit, I had asked him to unzip me before he even said a thing. I was acting like a total slut, so there was no reason for me to feel like he was taking advantage of me. How could he know how badly I needed someone to hold me?

I let out a little moan, arching my ass up as he bit it. He licked me between my legs, and I knew my panties must have been soaked. I hated my body for reacting that way, for being so easy. I should put up a fight, I thought. I should make him work for it. I just don't care enough to push him away. So what if he thinks I'm a cheap slut?

"It feels so good," I whispered. "I'm so hot for you right now." I hope it's what he wants to hear, and at the same time, I am disgusted with myself. Why should I worry about pleasing him? He's going to use my body however he wants, isn't that enough? Why do I have to start liking him, too? Why do I have to care about whether he enjoys himself or not?
 
Back
Top