SUCK Buddy

Lehigh Valley

Checking in. Looking for a discreet suck buddy, married, curious, non smoker. No games just be cool to trying new things. Sit on the couch, watch a porn, drink a beer, suck some cock. Like it happens everyday.
 
So horny I sent a note to my bud telling him I wanted to play later today. He's already replied :), he does too. Gonna be good!!
 
I understand the frustration of trying to find like-minded guy's for sex and sexual experimentation.
It isn't so much about finding a guy around the Detroit area, its more finding one thats around my age or at least willing to give my age (60) range a try.
My wife doesn't play or experiment and doesn't understand why anyone would want to?
Don't worry. I have a history of involvement with older married guys, and I'm more than happy to become the grateful recipient of all the repressed pent-up sexual frustration that their wives don't choose to share, and they're too considerate, caring or polite to insist on. The intense furtive dirty sex that results is all the more exciting and satisfying because of it. I respect and look up to older guys, usually from the perspective of being on my knees with their raging hard-ons down my throat. But if that's their pleasure, it's my privilege too.
 
Last edited:
I had a g/f that coerced me into sucking another guy for her. She brought an ex-boyfriend into the mix and we engaged in a 3some every 2-3 months, and she always had me suck him. He never reciprocated but she always took good care of me so I didn't care. After she moved away he called one day and asked if I was still willing to/interested in sucking him. I said sure. That was a few years ago, and he still stops by every couple of weeks for a blowjob and then leaves.

that is just hot and awesome
 
so many people finding suck buddies but can't. I almost found one here on lit but never met and he stopped replying.

I say we should have a lit meeting one day... camping or hotel somewhere?! we can have a suck off session for all of us bicurious married guys. haha.:D

It'l be like AA meeting but for curious guys... 'HI, I'm so-and-so, and I'm bicurious'.
 
so many people finding suck buddies but can't. I almost found one here on lit but never met and he stopped replying.

I say we should have a lit meeting one day... camping or hotel somewhere?! we can have a suck off session for all of us bicurious married guys. haha.:D

It'l be like AA meeting but for curious guys... 'HI, I'm so-and-so, and I'm bicurious'.

Sign me up!
 
Married, frustrated, anxious to experiment.
Inexperience but some dating back to teen years and one time more recently.
Have all the problems of trying to hookup with a jerk off buddy geographically realistic and one additional hurdle. I am 72, A very healthy 72 and jerking off daily
I m 69 wanna? what is your location?
 
would

I would love to have a suck buddy, I am on eastern long island NY. any other guys near me want to try ??
 
I Know How You Feel. Cock Is The Beautiful Organ When It Is Especially Hard. Just Before You Cum, The Tip Is Red Then It Explodes The Beautiful Warm Salty Juice
 
Spent the day with my suck bud today:). Either on my knees, head over the edge, or face buried in his ass. He had warned me I'd better be ready ....he was so right..mmmmmm:)
 
Right there with you.....as a secret CD I really want to meet another older CD for safe fun!

It's funny...I've been dressing since I was a teen. However, I prefer being intimate with someone very masculine.

Plus, I only feel attracted to men when I'm in a femme state of mind.
 
I've written about this before, but my first (and best) suckbuddy was my best friend since grade school. We met when I was about 8 and he was a year younger. When we were high school freshmen, we started jerking off together, then giving each other hand jobs and inevitably, blowjobs. I liked sucking his very big cock even better than getting a blowjob from him, so after a while it changed from being suck buddies to just me sucking him. I didn't mind though. I still love sucking cocks.

My experience was very close. High school best friend, I would spend weekends at his house on "Sleep overs", Really more like Teen sex marathons for horny boys! Reading porno, and penthouse and jacking off, then trying to suck each others and soon 69'ing and his favorite, bondage with me as the hole to fill his needs!!! I knew I was a real slut in the making.
 
Buddy

If you sit back and think of all the lost time spent looking and lurking, a reliable buddy (or 2) makes a tremendous amount of sense. Imagine how much more fun it would be to get things rolling quickly and easily allowing us all to walk around with smiles on our faces and attitudes adjusted......I'm all for it!!!
 
Back
Top