Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

I do more than ever, and yet I have never sucked a cock. I feel like something inside me is telling me that I need to suck a cock and I'm thinking about it constantly.

Oh yes...

Some times it's me sucking cock in a wood somewhere being real dirty and sometimes i fantisise about my SO bring home a guy and sucking his cock toghter.

woke this morning, hard as a rock, remembering a dream of sucking a nice thick cut cock...with wonderful smooth, low hanging balls

Last edited:
hell yes, actually I think about my wife and I sucking a nice cock, but I am pretty sure there are many on here with the same thought!

Sucking your cock

hell yes, actually I think about my wife and I sucking a nice cock, but I am pretty sure there are many on here with the same thought!
Yea I think about it all the time and how horny it makes me.Statement well said.

Son in law

I have never had the pleasure of sucking cock but I have been fantasizing about it for quite some time. One person who enters my fantasy is my son in law. He is a great provider for my daughter and we love him very much and appreciate he is part of the family. That still does not stop me from thinking about me being between his legs with my lips wrapped around his cock and my fingers playing with his ass. While he is fucking my fave he is degrading me and telling me how it would look if my daughter saw us together while I was wearing her panties.

dluvstoread;56480686[I said:
]hell yes, actually I think about my wife and I sucking a nice cock, but I am pretty sure there are many on here with the same thought[/I]!

this would be the dream cum true

Think bout sucking a nice cock n pleasing him all girly as he then takes my boi pussy.

Back