Shy 18 year old

Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Posts
16
Hello I'm new to literotica, I'm a very shy girl but id like to branch out and try new things. I want to post an audio but I'm not really sure what to do. I'm not the best story teller. So if you have any tips or suggestions please please please let me know thanks!!!! ^_^
 
I'm a very shy girl but id like to branch out and try new things.

The only way through shyness is to just put yourself out there and get over it. Start conversations with your store clerks. Compliment random strangers as you meet them throughout the day. Just get out there and start talking to people.
 
I'd suggest writing your stories down or get in the habit of writing regularly if you don't already do so. Reading your stories aloud will also help you get better at telling/writing them. For info about submitting audio stories, go here.

Welcome to Lit, and watch out for the predators and asshats. :)
 
Hello I'm new to literotica, I'm a very shy girl but id like to branch out and try new things. I want to post an audio but I'm not really sure what to do. I'm not the best story teller. So if you have any tips or suggestions please please please let me know thanks!!!! ^_^

Is there a story you really like with an active author? You might start by asking them for permission to read one of their stories. If any of mine catch your fancy, feel free to give me a PM. I'd be interested.
 
Hello I'm new to literotica, I'm a very shy girl but id like to branch out and try new things. I want to post an audio but I'm not really sure what to do. I'm not the best story teller. So if you have any tips or suggestions please please please let me know thanks!!!! ^_^

lol I'm a newbie/18 too(probably the youngest guy LEGALY here right now)
Not sure about the audio submissions...I think you can find that in the audio part of the story index...but if you're on the forums stay away from the General Board, The Playground is much nicer.(trust me) you have been warned.
 
Last edited:
Well nothing wrong with being shy. You dont say what type of audio you are considering ? Story ? Erotic musings from your mind ? Giving yourself pleasure ?

Many can help you on technical issues of posting them. You just need to clarify what your thinking of posting.

Also dont rush in...if not comfortable... hang out a while, enjoy the site and see what others are doing and get comfy hon !
 
I was thinking that I would start off with an audio of me just pleasuring myself. Then work my way up to writing stories. I want to practice my writing a little more before I start sharing it with people haha.
 
Well you wont get any resistance to your posting audio of pleasuring yourself. If done well it can be extremely erotic. Be sure you have a good mic. Just do what is comfortable for you but also feel free to p[ush your comfort zone a bit if you want. That may mean being a bit more vocal and describing your thoughts and feelings as you do so.
 
I was thinking that I would start off with an audio of me just pleasuring myself. Then work my way up to writing stories. I want to practice my writing a little more before I start sharing it with people haha.

how's it Cumming along young lady?
 
audio erotica is a wonderful way to express yourself - I know I love to listen to it and to let my imagination fill in all the blanks. I hope you feel comfortable enough to post a written story as well someday
 
I was thinking that I would start off with an audio of me just pleasuring myself.

Remember when Eilan said to beware of predators and asshats? Yeah - I'd be careful about tossing out statements like the one above, even if it's something you're truly considering. Your (female sounding) username, plus the young age in addition to the word shy is enough to alert the sharks. Toss out a statement like the one above and that's like chumming the waters.

Unless you WANT your thread/PM box flooded with offers of "help" from all the mouth breathers and wankers. In which case, carry on.
 
I love listening to a woman's Audio as she masturbates and talks about what she is feeling and thinking about as she gets closer and closer to orgasm. Just be very descriptive of what you are doing to yourself. How you look and how it feels as you touch yourself and where you are touching and how you are touching.
 
Back
Top