Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most taboo fantasy is to fuck my younger sister. A couple of months ago I got her cellphone since mine was dead, and looked through it for pictures of her (because I am a pervert) but I didn't find any. I did see a couple of sexy texts messages between her and her boyfriend though.

I have been having this fantasy lately where her and I are both drunk and I eat her out and then fuck her

Nice, I have the same fantasy :)
 
Mine is probably the one where I catch my wife licking our best friends pussy...and they invite me to join in...and then proceed to use me like a sex toy until I am raw...
 
We're at my wife's cousin's house. It's 1:00 a.m and everyone is asleep. Almost everyone. Her cousin and I meet in the bathroom. She bends over the sink, in front of the vanity mirror. I push down her shorts (no panties), push down my briefs, and wordlessly fuck her hard and deep. I pull her hair back so we can watch in the mirror. I see the expression on her face when she cums. I pump my load into her, then kneel behind her and lick it off her inner thighs while it drips from her well-fucked pussy. Then I stand, turn her around, kiss her, and push my cum intor her mouth.
 
Going to a bar with my girl as my wingman in search of a guy to suck off in the bathroom while she watches
 
I've told a few people this fantasy so it isn't really a secret... more like something I'm actively trying to bring to life.

I'd like some older men 45+ to make me their cabin slut for a weekend. They go off on a fishing trip or whatnot, I'm at the cabin in a room on a mattress and service them whenever they need.
Now that is a good fantasy, having any luck making it happen ???
 
My step-sister is gorgeous, she's so physically attractive its incredible. At least to me. She's been dating this great guy for like six years now, though, but this is just a fantasy so I can do what I damn well please.

I've toyed with her panties before, tightened them around my cock as I've masturbated, etc, or at least I use to. She's only here every so often and only for a night or two at most, usually, so now I don't get the chance as often, but in this particular fantasy I'd love to be jacking off with them and have her walk in, or leave her now cum-filled panties on the floor of her room.

If she ever did catch me, I swore to myself I'd finish with her there or not, just to see what she'd do. But god if she ever gave any impression of enjoyment, I'd break her, I'd have no restraints whatsoever and full on take her.

Incest isn't everyone's cup of tea, but she's gorgeous and she's always been there for me and I hold her in such high regard because of it. Thinking of her sexually is the most natural thing I can think of, really.
 
It isn't actually incest, as there is no blood between you. If you had one parent in common, then yes, it would be. She'd be your half-sister.

BrettJ in Canada
 
It isn't actually incest, as there is no blood between you. If you had one parent in common, then yes, it would be. She'd be your half-sister.

BrettJ in Canada

True enough, Brett, true enough. But in principal, its the idea of it being inestious, you know? :eek: One can still hope.
 
I have to come up with a new one now ...

Though I'd really like to know what Taboo really means. What it means to me doesn't apply to everyone..
 
Last edited:
I have one or two that are too taboo for me to mention in here...For now just following the thread to see if anyone else brings it up.
 
Mine is not so much taboo as it is impossible. I'm a woman. I want to be a man and fuck a woman so hard she can't walk afterwards. Just, you know, pound her senseless.

A more taboo one is wanting to fuck my second cousin. I think he is my soulmate, and while both of us have happy fulfilling lives elsewhere, and I don't pine, I think we would have had a smoking hot time together. unfortunately it would make the entire family have a collective freakout.

But god, he's so hot.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We've all likely had a hot relative or two ELENIA, but often the real person is a bit - off putting.

Fantasies can lead to great stories though.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I'd like 3 girls. number 1 is lactating; number 2 is sucking number 1's lactating tits, whilst number 3 has a strap-on and is fucking number 2 from behind. Number 1 is taking my cock up her wet pussy from behind. Maybe this stick model shows what I mean :D

This stick figure made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. Fucking awesome.
 
Hi all. First time poster, long time lurker here :)
I would have to say one of my biggest fantasies is sex with a married man..and just ruining him. Have him become completely infatuated with me and not even be able to look at his wife without wanting me. Older men in general are such a turn on.
I could write a short novel based on all my fantasies and the twisted thoughts that enter my head

Wow, that makes all us old men all tingly and excited, well at least this one ;)
 
Hi all. First time poster, long time lurker here :)
I would have to say one of my biggest fantasies is sex with a married man..and just ruining him. Have him become completely infatuated with me and not even be able to look at his wife without wanting me. Older men in general are such a turn on.
I could write a short novel based on all my fantasies and the twisted thoughts that enter my head

Hmmmm - this older guy deels like a moth drawn to a flame...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top