The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

Yes, welcome to the only real contest on Literotica. The Winter Holidays 2012 Contest.
 
Thank you darkboy for bringing to the attention of thread readers LIITEROTICA’S Greatest Story! As you know I don’t like to blow my own horn (although certain young ladies semen to enjoy it) and generally try to discourage others from over promoting my masterpieces.

FYI db I can’t yet claim a 40,000 vote story although I’m hoping it’ll get there soon…

For those of you not familiar with the work simply click on the link below:


[size=+3]
“Daddy”, I Whispered
[/size]


tumblr_maogg6ZNFI1rgutfyo1_500.gif



"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.53 38934 3042372 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06
Public Comments: 956
 
"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio"

which the pilot with his elitist prep school background would probably translate as "Either be silent or speak better than silence"



Actually I thought you made up the Genoa City bit but investigation proves it exists. And yes you do post more than your share. Maybe you should change your name from the talker to the poster? Mind you I suppose there’s not a lot to do up there once winter arrives.

So yes I agree that you should attempt to start another contest. One thing we Americans accept is that competition is a good thing. The more the merrier! Let the best man (or woman) win!

Good luck!!!!

obj59geo45pg1p2.png

with the numbers below it sounds like a town tex would like...


As of the census of 2000, there were 1,949 people, 674 households, and 512 families residing in the village. The population density was 875.1 people per square mile (337.4/km²). There were 699 housing units at an average density of 313.9 per square mile (121.0/km²). The racial makeup of the village was 97.49% White, 0.15% African American
 
But scouries, you're so good at blowing your own horn. And blowing it out your ass at the same time. :D

I guess tomorrow would be a good time to upload my second story for the official Winter Holiday Contest. It will be totally different from the first. :D
 
Girls semen to like it? is that a typo or an attempt at a joke? Bad either way.

And I'm sure it will hit 40,000 votes soon. Only 15 are legit, but when has that ever stopped him?
 
I didn't take Latin, alas. I took German, Mandarin, and Japanese--and that pretty much was more than I could handle. :eek:
 
I took Latin my freshmen year in high school then they cancelled it and I had to switch to Italian which sucked.

I bought the 3 level set of Rosetta stone for Latin a year ago and still haven't started yet. I keep saying I'm going to make the time and never do.

I have the Pimsluer approach for Spanish and haven't done that yet either.
 
My father insisted that I take Spanish instead of German, which I wanted, because he firmly believed that any Southern Californian needed to be able to speak Spanish. Knowing what I know now, I'd have defied the old man, taken four years of deutsch and gone to college in Heidelberg. That's such a wonderful town . . .
 
My father insisted that I take Spanish instead of German, which I wanted, because he firmly believed that any Southern Californian needed to be able to speak Spanish. Knowing what I know now, I'd have defied the old man, taken four years of deutsch and gone to college in Heidelberg. That's such a wonderful town . . .

There's a large Hispanic population in RI and many of them don't feel compelled to learn English.

I mean why should they when we just cater to them and put everything in their language?

So I would like to learn it. Especially because down in the factory there are a lot of Spanish speaking employees and I would love to know what they say about me.
 
I took French, then Russian, then Hebrew (just one year). Wish I'd taken something a bit more practical. But I like languages, so I enjoyed them all.
 
French (btw "Daddy" I Whispered ends up in Paris), then some Irish (a drunk great uncle who moved in) and unfortunately I got to Miami at a little past prime language learning age although I continue to struggle with Spanish.

french_woman.jpg

a french girl in a beret :kiss:
 
Good morning

So how is your contest entry coming along or doing?
 
I'm just about to get to the good part in writing mine. =)
My husband just submitted an entry too. His first story. A lot more down and dirty than my style, but I like it.
 
Three or four hundred words away from finishing the first one. Running longer than I expected and going to top out a shade over 9k.

Four others in progress, three of which are very likely to finish in time.
 
here i thought we were going to have a page without tex's garbage...

...but unfortunately we had overnight droppings from texas ... sorry...

french_woman.jpg

”monsieur tex you are a racist peeg! Un vrai cochon! Merde embulante!

The following is post # 1196 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194 and now 1196. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. Now a SEVENTH on the eighth page. The same post 44 times. He's now up to 257 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1196 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

[size=+1]Please join with me and read my Winter Holiday Contest Story: Christmas Present! [/size]
okay i didn't really write it but it is sooooo good!
fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg


But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…
 
My second one is coming along. I'm finding the sex a lot harder to write than the buildup to it, actually, but it's getting there. It's actually shaping up to be one of my best yet, I think.
 
My second one is coming along. I'm finding the sex a lot harder to write than the buildup to it, actually, but it's getting there. It's actually shaping up to be one of my best yet, I think.

Keep up the good work.

I think I'll submit my second one tomorrow.
 
Gosh. People really seem to like my first entry. Twenty-five votes and two favorable comments already and it's only been up since this morning. I'd better get to work on the second!
 
Gosh. People really seem to like my first entry. Twenty-five votes and two favorable comments already and it's only been up since this morning. I'd better get to work on the second!

Readers liked my second one a lot through the first day as well. My "friends" have shown up today, though.
 
First draft is finally done. No way I'm going to have time for it to simmer and give it a proper edit and still get it in the queue Thursday, though. I have a severe aversion to even the remotest possibility of a weekend posting, so I'll probably aim for Tuesday.

On to the next one :)
 
A sex story about Santa does not sound sex at all.

You have far more options in this contest than just Santa.

What's not sexy about the guy who know where all the naughty girls live? ;)
 
I would just like to take a second to highlight the recent works of MANU Award winner (and the most prolific author on LITEROTICA) SamuelX. Apparently our Canadian friend was getting concerned that our old comrade ace was trying to catch him as the #1 submitter on LIT and so knuckled down and produced these wonderful works.

image.php


The Non-Human and Sci-Fi ones of course haven’t been entered in the A.I.R. section of the contest but instead will compete against ace’s Gay category stories in the LITEROTICA section. I hope that the regular AHers who inhabit this thread will take a little time tonight and READ, VOTE and COMMENT on this extraordinary writers efforts.

We in A.I.R. are delighted to have his other stories in our contest.

Good luck!!!! (as if he needs it)


Black Female Vampires Rock!- Haitian-American female vampire's life journey.
Submitted by Samuelx (NonHuman) 11/14/12
Black Female Werewolves Rock!- Ethiopian female werewolf seduces Haitian guy.
Submitted by Samuelx (NonHuman) 11/14/12
Black Female Zombies Rock!- Ethiopian woman fights zombies in Ontario.
Submitted by Samuelx (NonHuman) 11/14/12
Black Mistress Drills White Slave- African-American mistress tames white Canadian male.
Submitted by Samuelx (Interracial Love) 11/14/12
Black Man's Forced Bi Cuckold Fun- Black mistress watches black guy suck white dick.
Submitted by Samuelx (Group Sex) 11/14/12
My Superman is Black Tonight- African-American soldier becomes superhero in Ontario.
Submitted by Samuelx (Sci-Fi & Fantasy) 11/13/12
Mistress Habesha of Ethiopia- Ethiopian dominatrix tames Saudi man in Montreal.
Submitted by Samuelx (Interracial Love) 11/13/12
 
As far as anyone can tell, none of those stories are entered in any contest.

More of scouries lies.
 
Back
Top