care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcu3qd.jpg

morning boys ;)

very sexy....hope you had a very merry christmas

Someone's not doing their job - I'd be happy to raise that to thrice daily!

it was a joke =p

I used to think giving a hand job was so boring, but yesterday I was proven wrong. I learned I can make a guy literally convulse, and that's pretty exciting.

it was a joke =p

I used to think giving a hand job was so boring, but yesterday I was proven wrong. I learned I can make a guy literally convulse, and that's pretty exciting.

I can only imagine how happy he was to help you make that discovery!

it was a joke =p

Oh absolutely!

A great hand job is one of my favorite things in the world! I'll choose it over a lot of things!

it was a joke =p

Oh absolutely!

A great hand job is one of my favorite things in the world! I'll choose it over a lot of things!

Indeed, there's a lot that can be done with a hand job .... did you press a finger at the base of his cock to feel the pressure pulses when he came?

Happy New Year love !!!

hope this new one brings you great things

happy new years misss - i see your on :p catching up on what ive missed in the mean time

it was a joke =p

Yes, it is. I nearly convulsed reading that:D Happy New Year:kiss:

John

Jumped into a freezing river this morning. good start to the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back