New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Not exactly new to this site but I am new to this section and as I have only recently discovered my submissive side I figured that it would be best to start afresh with a new user name. I really dont have a clue where to start with this..but hi anyway.

Oh, maybe more about me might help, married male in late 30's living in New Zealand with a very strong desire to submit to a dominant female or to at least explore this desire a little.
 
Welcome DangerousLilly

:rose:

I'm so jealous that you get to test out sex toys. Do you get paid to do this? Are there any more openings for me? Cause that's one of my dream jobs!
 
Welcome to da party NewDirections and SubMrs.

By the way I do did not test sex toys, I only worked in a warehouse stocking sex toys.

Did you know there are 186 different types of Vibrators? Butt plugs come in 3 sizes small medium and large. Dongs come in Large, Medium and Caucasian.
 
Hi all,

I'm a 29-year old married male. I've been switching with my wife since we met about 7 years ago. I find both Dom and sub roles very hot, but tend to prefer the sub role, unless my mood says otherwise, which it sometimes does. Looking to build my confidence with the Dom role and explore my sub side as well.

I've also written a femdom story "Sharon Office Disciplinarian" which is incomplete, as are a couple of other unpubilshed femdom and maledom sotries. Feedback on my writing is of course welcome.
 
Hi all!

Am a very satisfied sub in an LTR. we have been exploring this side of our personalities for a short while and have been both amazed and exhilarated. I am glad to have finally found a place where I can talk about it.

Thanks!
 
Long time not see...

Even I'm not a "new face", I was far for so long that I should pass from here before to continue posting in our regular threads :)
 
Hello new (old) face here

Hello, I just joined today...

A little history on me...I have been "looking" at Female Supremacy, D/s, Domme, etc. sites for a while and have even "dabbled" in some online experiences submitting to Mistresses. However, it wasn't until a brief encounter with an old friend that I realized and embraced the concept of truly submitting to a superior woman. She was an old HS friend that I reconnected with through Facebook. We began emailing and chatting and would occassionally talk on the phone when her husband wasn't home. I thought nothing of it at the time and just figured we were catching up. She was married and I was dating. She eventually moved back into my area and we got together for lunch a few times. Somewhere along the way, through our discussions and growing friendship we began to flirt and more intimate topics were discussed. I don't recall how it actually happened (I wish I did), but during one of our chats it was realized that she has a very dominant personality and that I was extremely turned on by the thought of her as a friend, but also a domme.

She gave me a few tasks, such as things to do to myself in the evening and take pictures to send to her in the morning, and when we met for lunch I was to wear my cockring and whisper in her ear when we met at the restaurant that I was wearing it for her. I also was ordered to write stories about my fantasy encounters with her.

It was incredible and I believe she enjoyed it as much as I did. Unfortunately, as I mentioned, she is married and realized she couldn't continue the relationship.

Fortunately for me, it helped me realize that I truly do desire serving a superior woman in life.

I've been on Lit before, but in a not so active role and also looking at it more from a Dom perspective. I still enjoying being dominant from time to time, but this latest experience has really changed my outlook.
 
hi, not really new, just get so busy i feel like i am still new... recently i've found myself curious about BDSM... so... here i am... nice to meet you all also
 
Hello everyone,

I thought I would finally introduce myself! I'm 26, female, an American living in the UK, and very curious about a sub lifestyle. I've never been in a relationship with a Dom but have played around with it a bit in the past, although never fully to my satisfaction. I've been with my partner for a year and a half now and we are happily engaged but he doesn't seem to share my fantasies or desire to explore a different lifestyle.

In all other respects he is perfect for me and I love him dearly but I just can't seem to get him interested in taking full control of me, which is what I crave more than anything! I am hoping to get him reading on here as well as I think he feels that the D/s lifestyle is all extremes so I'd like to show him that it can be what we want to make it. Are there any stories that you would personally recommend showing to a guy who needs to be gently introduced? I'm not quite ready to give it up as a lost cause and would greatly appreciate any suggestions or tips :) Sorry if this should have gone in another section, I'm new here and still finding my feet!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top