Scotty doesn't know

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Story with scenes or chapters based on the song's verses. Scotty, his girlfriend, and her lover are all seniors in high school or in a shared social group in college.

Scotty doesn't know,
That Fionna and me,
Do it in my van every Sunday.

She tells him she's in church,
But she doesn't go,
Still shes on her knees, and...

Fionna says she's out shopping,
But she's under me and I'm not stopping.

I can't believe he's so trusting,
While I'm right behind you thrusting.

Fionna's got him on the phone,
and she's trying not to moan.
It's a three way call,
and he knows nothing.
NOTHING!!!

4 (This scene involves sex in public places in front of their horny friends/classmates. This turns both the girl and her lover on immensely as they begin to reach new sexual heights)
We'll put on a show, everyone will go.
The parking lot, why not?
It's so cool when you're on top.
His front lawn, in the snow.
Laughing so hard, cuz...

Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know.

5) (Final scene involves getting caught in the act on Scotty's birthday in his bed, they continue as Scotty stands there in shock while he locks eyes with his girl, then up to her lover's face as the hotness of the situation brings them both to a screaming orgasm)
I did her on his birthday.
Scotty will know,
Scotty has to know,
Scotty's gotta know,
Gonna tell Scotty,
Gonna tell him myself.

Scotty has to know,
Scotty has to know,
Scotty has to,
Scotty has to,
Scotty has to go!

I have never heard this song but I do like the idea of taking a song and creating a story.

The song "Scotty Doesn't Know" is straight from the movie EuroTrip so the story is actually there.

The song "Scotty Doesn't Know" is straight from the movie EuroTrip so the story is actually there.

True, but the events of the song have already happened at the beginning of the movie. I believe the original poster would like to see how it all happened in the first place. Sort of a prequel.

Since the character who wrote and was singing the song in the movie was Matt Damon, maybe someone who writes in the Celebrities and Fan Fiction category would be interested

Back