men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how were the "three treats"? Any details?

oh they were AWESOME.. she was sooo full of CUM..and her panties were all sticky with his thick yummy cum.
she was still so OPEN even after her hour and a half drive home.. i could lick as far as my tongue would reach and taste his cum and her sweet juices. it was still dripping out of her a little bit.
then she had me fuck her.. i couldn't even feel any of the back of her pussy and normally i can.. and she was so open and loose .. thankfully she was also very sensitive still so i was able to make her cum a little before shooting my load into her.. then she made me lick her out again.. my cum just literally dropped out of her wide open pussy into my mouth..

even two days later she was still open (and she works out HARD at the gym every day before work) .. but at least by then i could feel the back of her pussy again...
 
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! :) I SOOOO do.

My wife LOVES her little red haired pussy licked and sucked on. Thankfully, her ex b/f's were happy to please her that way. So at least I know I'm not the only one that's had their tongue in her pussy. It all started with her friends older brother...... hehe :)
 
I get off on the facial and breasts but nothing is more exciting than another man making a creampie.
 
It has been a fantasy of ours for her to be fucked by another man (or two) while I watch, and perhaps even participate. I certainly hope for it to actually happen someday.
 
she'll love you more

my wife and i talk about it for some time , about a month ago we were having a party and my freinds and i were whiching the girls ass , they talked more about my wife then all if them so i had one stay over night , she got ready for bed i started fucking her pussy and then want in to her ass when i let my buddy in , she said that sex last night made her feel wonderfull and young , she kissed me and said make it happen soon hear me .
 
What is the attraction of cuckolding anyway?

What is the attraction for a guy to WANT to be cuckolding?

And what is the attraction for a woman to do that to her husband/significant other?
 
What is the attraction for a guy to WANT to be cuckolding?

And what is the attraction for a woman to do that to her husband/significant other?

My theory is: hubby isnt interested in sex but likes the rest of marriage; wifey goes along with it cuz she needs the sex but is outraged at what she has to accept in lieu of a real marriage.
 
My theory is: hubby isnt interested in sex but likes the rest of marriage; wifey goes along with it cuz she needs the sex but is outraged at what she has to accept in lieu of a real marriage.


The conversations I've had with those that are interested in it and the significant others of those who appear to be interested in it don't seem tobear that out..

On the other hand your actual experience being the bull in that situation means that you are dealing with cucks who at least have the balls (so to speak) to successfully arrange such a thing.
Guys that used to talk about it N glowing terms but not have the guts to talk to the wife about it seems sort of odd first of all I would think a lot of wives might if presented with a hall pass might want to use it if it were on her terms so it seems like a pretty easy thing to accomplish.
The flip side though was wives that I've talked to who were puzzled sometimes mad sometimes interested but felt it was a trap... they couldn't understand why they're husband seem to be hitting the direction that he was and why wouldn't he be jealous of such a thing.?

My take on it is the typically the cuckold feels in one sense in control in a top from the bottom sort of way. The sexual thrill for them is typically one of the voyeuristic delight they the director or at least an audience member in a porno of their design with their wife as the porn star....and/or a bit of a humiliation kink. The humiliation portion of it is either desired or not an even those that desire it- seems to me that there able to separate the two if they can get a portion of what they're looking for.

technically in this case we're talking about a wittol...those that enjoy being cuckolded. A true cuckold is unaware of his status. And those of us that have experienced it tend to be less than enthused by The Experience.

In my experience the best way to become a cuckold Is to work long hours where no outside contact is permitted on a brutalizing rotating schedule with lots of night shifts. It helps if your wife has recently reaquired a drinking problem, and hangs around with marginally employed alcoholics.

Oh and one more thing that might help: make sure that you schedule your night shifts when your wife is ovulating... she's much more likely to get drunk and make fun questiotionable decisions if she is concurrently ovulating. this actually was very sucessfull for me. Like clock work in fact.. she has a very regular 28 cycle and my work schedule was exactly a 28 day cycle.. ... right when she would ovulate I would be on four night shifts in a row and new guy would be on his 7 days off.

PS I am definitely not a wittol... Wasn't happy about it... Wasn't planning on trading her in for a younger model (Better still- a pair of younger models).... But am quite happily divorced.
 
Last edited:
QUERY

Regardless of the shift the dog's gotta be fed and the bills paid.
 
We have talked about this on a few occassions. Hopefully someday we will make this happen and it can go from fantasy to reality. Starting off with just one other guy and eevntually moving our way up to two or three.
 
Nice picture story about this subject:

[Please don't post links to other adult websites! It's considered SPAM. Thanks so much!]:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

I would love to have sex with other mens wives, i dont mind if they watch or join in
 
I think part of the deal is that guys would just love to watch some real sex between two real people and, to be honest, maybe for most people the best way to accomplish this would be to see your wife or girlfriend fuck somebody. That is in some cases easier than finding two others to just watch.
 
Are you sure you want this?

@Query. Thanks for jumping in with your story. I have a couple of ex's and also a couple of unwitting/unwilling experiences myself.

@Cassieluvsfun. I cannot speak for the women other than relating what I believe my ex wives got from doing what they did. Both were cheats. But I would say that both also had tendancies to get a huge thrill from me coming home from work after they had an encounter with a B/F and would then have sex with me. I am sure the excitement they received from the thrill of fucking me after fucking their boyfriends was intense and I would call it a form of Cuckolding. Both of them did it repeatedly though I wasn't made aware of it until the last few months in both marriages. I can say it was quite an eye opener to find out just exactly how trusting…and…Stupid I was.

@Bigwes73. Careful what you ask for.
 
I'm a "cuckold" by the fashionable definition.

But back in the day a real cuckold was someone who didn't know or was in denial about their wife being fucked. Not sure why being cheated on is sexually arousing. What turns me on is sharing a woman with another man (or men) and all the voyeuristic and bisexual implications therein.

I encouraged my young bride, who I was trying to introduce to group sex, to fuck other guys on the side. Anyone she wanted. I wanted her to be a bit loose and slutty. I wanted it to get around that she was fast and that we had an unusual "open" sexual arrangement. After all if you hide your kinkiness from your social group, then you'll never connect with other like minded kinky people.

Fucking around alone also served to teach her that she could be my woman, sleep in my bed, yet fuck and suck other men and tell me all about it. It was a first step to training her for her first MFM. The important point was to teach her that fucking and love are two separate things. Once a wife understands that the loving bond with her husband is greater than the mere sport of sex, then things can get interesting.

It's very liberating to be an attractive woman free to choose any lovers she wishes and know that there need be no emotional issues, because, well, she's already married to a loving husband who she can confide her sexual trysts in with confidence and erotic pleasure! Few women have ever experience this level of sexual freedom and once they do, they love it!

Another important point is that often the guys she was fucking asked her about her marriage and she told them about our arrangement. Surprisingly, most guys found it highly arousing to be fucking my wife and knowing she was going to go home and tell me about it.

In her job, which involved high tech sales, she travelled a bit and met lots of guys. So it was easy for her to fuck around. Then later in bed we've have sex and she'd tell me all about it. We found this a highly arousing activity.

I wanted her to choose one of her lovers for the first time, rather than impose some well hung stranger on her. When she was ready she started to invite her lovers to come home with her and fuck her with her husband. Naturally, most guys weren't into that at all, but it got around and she got into an email exchange with a horny married guy where he sent her pictures of his sexual fantasies which were all about double penetration MFM stuff. Then they met at a conference and fucked each other's brain out. A few weeks later we had him over to our place for my wife's first threesome. It was great and we never looked back.

The moral of the story is that so-called "cuckolding" can really be a stepping stone to towards some really outrageously wild sex.
 
Wondering why this topic isnt more widely discussed.


I think it's about the male ego. Sorta the cave man mentality. She my woman!
Once a male can let go of that many interesting possibilities arise.
My wife and I are just exploring this type of thing. It took me a long time to be ok with it. But it was something I brought up to her. She was completely shocked that I felt that way. Most men won't accept it. The bottom line is we are all sexual creatures and it's OK to be sexual as long as both people agree and are comfortable in what they are doing sexually.
 
I still cannot get anyone to answer this question?


My wife was cheating on me ( i did not know it at the time) while we were married. She would come home late at night and DEMAND sex from me. It was at this time I started to think about her possibly fucking another guy and then coming home still horny fucking me. I was horrified but all i could think of was some other man's cum in her pussy that I was now fucking and how turned on I was. I thought i was going crazy so I said nothing of my being turned on. We divorced and a couple of years later we began to get close again. Without anything in our way...marriage the taboos...etc. I told her i thought she as cheating on me and to just admit it. She did. My cock was rock hard as she told me what had happened. I kept asking her for more and more details. Finally she asked if I was upset? I looked at her and showed her my erect cock! She was so confused. I told her I hated the fact she cheated on me but i Found it such a turn on too. From that point on we ended up getting remarried and we have been discussing other adventures for her to have!
 
Some of my most erotic sexual encounters have involved my partner and another man. I love to see the pleasure in his eyes that this gives him and I adore the physicality of being taken by 2 men:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top