The Un-Isolated Un-Blurt Thread

05b47a19279f7b9de84a224ee6b6fbc0.jpg

Last edited:
Cleaned my father's apartment for 2 and a half hours. My back and hips are so sore.

My dad's been falling down a lot and now I'm worried all the time. :(

Last edited:
Thanks blue. I'm always worried now and I keep hoping he doesn't injure himself badly. My nerves are frazzled. :(

Last edited:
I don't know what to do. I'm so very worried about my dad I can't even sleep. :(

Last edited:
Check your dad's medications, see if any of them might be a cause. My dad was just acting very strange, and I was the mean daughter who made him go to the drs.

It turned out his statins were causing his problems.

I went through a period of falling down after surgery, which took a while to figure out.
During that time I had some spectacular falls and got banned from ladders for a year!
First my electrolytes were off.
Make sure your dad is eating properly and just in case he is too tiured to eat at some point stock some Powerade and Ensure at your dad's just in case, Powerade worlks better because it has sugar in it.

The second was that my hip was out of alignment from scar tissue, that took months of physical therapy but that is sorted.

He could also have an inner ear infection, that happened to a friend of mine, and it wasn't discovered until after he broke his leg for the second time.

Last edited:
My main issue is that he won't go to the doctors. How the hell do you move a mountain??? Something is very wrong as he's falling A LOT over the passed week and a half. He refuses to listen to me.

I wish there was a law that I could use to MAKE him go to the hospital. Going to a doctor may be too late because his doctor is always booked. *le sighs* I'm so worried I can't sleep well. :(

I can't even get him to go to a clinic or an urgent care place.

Last edited:
My main issue is that he won't go to the doctors. How the hell do you move a mountain??? Something is very wrong as he's falling A LOT over the passed week and a half. He refuses to listen to me.

I wish there was a law that I could use to MAKE him go to the hospital. Going to a doctor may be too late because his doctor is always booked. *le sighs* I'm so worried I can't sleep well. :(

I can't even get him to go to a clinic or an urgent care place.

How old is he?

Make an appointment for him? If you have siblings do an intervention?

Tell him the consequences if something is really wrong and he doesn't get it fixed.

Next time he falls, call for help?

How old is he?

Make an appointment for him? If you have siblings do an intervention?

Tell him the consequences if something is really wrong and he doesn't get it fixed.

Next time he falls, call for help?

He does have an appointment with his doctor but that's a month away.

My dad is 76.

I told him the next time he falls he's going to the hospital. It didn't phase him.

My sister can't help because she's more interested in HER life then ours.

Last edited:
Back