The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

It would be nice for the men to go into detail as to why I love seeing their wives, or girlfriends fuck other men, and share stories. I think that's part of the many reasons why, the last thread was so hot, and fun. Until it got deleted.

So, go on men. Tell us! ;)

I love seeing the lust and excitement take over her when we are together. When I bring up other guys or the idea of sharing her she always becomes more intense and excited, so to be able to watch her completely give in to her desires is what turns me on. The look, her actions, her sounds, everything... Being able to know she's being pleasured and getting the most pleasure possibly is what I enjoy about her being with another man. Plus knowing another man desires her and wants her just as bad but in the end she is with me is a great feeling as well.:devil:

I love seeing the lust and excitement take over her when we are together. When I bring up other guys or the idea of sharing her she always becomes more intense and excited, so to be able to watch her completely give in to her desires is what turns me on. The look, her actions, her sounds, everything... Being able to know she's being pleasured and getting the most pleasure possibly is what I enjoy about her being with another man. Plus knowing another man desires her and wants her just as bad but in the end she is with me is a great feeling as well.:devil:

Ditto!!! Great summary!!! I think he nailed it! So many guys just like us out there

I'd not mind if my wife was fucking someone on the side. Especially if she let me know.

Mmm lovin that last one. And it's totally within the realm of possibility. My sexy little hotwife is getting fucked by another man. She's also just a petite thing to. Very easy to fuck holding aloft or up against the wall.

I know u would love that last one Screwher.. ;)

I don't know why, but the idea of my woman tuning me into a cuckold just arouses me like nothing else.

Back