What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nods close to her, lifting an index finger to tap her lips lightly*

You'd best hope I don't see...

another little shiver - but whether it's from the closeness, the tap, the words, the tone or their implications, it can't be clearly defined

...or that I'm well out of reach if you do!

a mischievous smile curves lips unstoppably

another little shiver - but whether it's from the closeness, the tap, the words, the tone or their implications, it can't be clearly defined

...or that I'm well out of reach if you do!

a mischievous smile curves lips unstoppably

*he grins at this, his hand rotation, the pad of same index finger tapping now under her chin*

Out of reach then just means I find you later... with added time to plot.

*he grins at this, his hand rotation, the pad of same index finger tapping now under her chin*

Out of reach then just means I find you later... with added time to plot.

Eyes sparkle for a moment

Not if I hide really, really, well!

A wink, a laugh and she's gone...for now

Yep. I learned the painful lesson of steel cased ammo early. But my lesson was .223 ammo. Which is lacquer coated. Another mistake I only made once. Brass is the only way to go!

I knew you get what you pay for with guns. Should have realized the same applies to ammo. As it does so many other things... :rolleyes:

It's alright. I had stockpiled several boxes of the TulAmmo brand, but I have other guns that have no problem with it, a Beretta CX4 carbine and a Ruger Blackhawk revolver. It won't go to waste.

Just got home from work. Am dressed to go to a meeting at my youngest daughter's school at 830 and damn I look good.

Coffee, news and wait what? Snow? You have got to be kidding me. We could get snow? Lovely. As if drivers around here aren't already imbeciles.

Quick comments:

Brit... I like that AV, very mysterious yet Christmasy

SB... I'm itching to change my AV too.. But just another week ... We can make it..I know we can!!!

Just woke up after 5 hours sleep and yet my brain is running so I am up for the day *sigh*

busting out replies to several emails, coming up with an itinerary for teaching a client how to write, and drinking my Coke....while listening to music of course

Watching the new on the mass shooting in CONN. Heavy hearted, knowing 20 little angels were guned down for no reason.... :(

Pondering a battle post, drinking vodka and Mountain Dew, and playing League.

Multitasking for the win!

Watching Family Guy and praying that I can get at least one night of dreamless sleep again.

Reading the news and shaking my head, a lot

Making breakfast and making plans for the day...or at least, trying to make plans for the day...

Stare here instead!!

jumps about...does a little ass-wiggle....a surprisingly good attempt at a cartwheel...scurries about on the back of the couch, then chair, then table

Watches a GG with hooded honey brown eyes and a slight smirk.

Debates telling her that she forgot her undies....

Drinking coffee, listening to some amazing German metal and actually managing to have an intellectually stimulating discourse on relevant topics on this forum.

<----- Color me shocked all to hell and absolutely delighted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back