Missiles over Hawaii.

Hopefully the next THIS IS NOT A DRILL alert will be another human error.

So, all you have to do, to frighten islands full of people, is press a button. What I find strange about the warning, was the lack of details.

The people working at the alert system site let people think they were going to die. They did not follow up, until 45 minutes had passed. Did the people working on the test in Hawaii, have their smart phones turned off ? Have their smart phones stored away from the alert test site ?

It was a shift change, so why did the people that had left the alert site, not get the warning ? No messages from their family, to tell them that they had gotten the message on their smart phones ?

Most people that got the warning, had a loud noise accompanying the dire message.

So, all you have to do, to frighten islands full of people, is press a button. What I find strange about the warning, was the lack of details.

The people working at the alert system site let people think they were going to die. They did not follow up, until 45 minutes had passed. Did the people working on the test in Hawaii, have their smart phones turned off ? Have their smart phones stored away from the alert test site ?

It was a shift change, so why did the people that had left the alert site, not get the warning ? No messages from their family, to tell them that they had gotten the message on their smart phones ?

Most people that got the warning, had a loud noise accompanying the dire message.

You and I seldom agree, but your questions are point on.

A system such as that should NEVER be able to be activated by one person.

you don't lose 45 minutes. it would not surprise me if it were intentional.

you don't lose 45 minutes. it would not surprise me if it were intentional.
Cue the conspiracy hypotheses. Who stands to gain from scaring Hawai'i shitless? Why threaten the pineapple and 'ukulele industries? Can we blame Kim, a CIA false flag op, Russian-Latvian-Tibetan hackers, Bannon, Soros, gamers, my mom? (She hated Hawai'i.)

If this were STORY IDEAS I'd posit some tentacle monsters interrupting a group sex session in a Pearl Harbor ready room. Bumped the button, oops...

If email has "message sent" confirmation, why does a frightening alert message, not give a confirmation, that it was sent ?

Cue the conspiracy hypotheses. Who stands to gain from scaring Hawai'i shitless? Why threaten the pineapple and 'ukulele industries? Can we blame Kim, a CIA false flag op, Russian-Latvian-Tibetan hackers, Bannon, Soros, gamers, my mom? (She hated Hawai'i.)

If this were STORY IDEAS I'd posit some tentacle monsters interrupting a group sex session in a Pearl Harbor ready room. Bumped the button, oops...

Until proven otherwise it's best to stick with "stupid." And no matter how complicated it gets after the fact, it's still stupid.

First we see pictures of panicked parents putting their children into storm drains, hoping that would protect them from the incoming missile attack that never came.
Then the reports started coming in of clowns in the sewers eating children.
Man, as a parent just where do you turn to for help these days?

They were viewing a computer screen, when they "pressed the wrong button." No pop-ups to alert the user they have just issued a real warning ? No prompt, to give them a choice to continue, or discontinue ? WTF ?

Former Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.) tweeted that Trump was “somewhere on the back nine” while “1.5 million American citizens” were told to seek shelter.

As 1.5 million American citizens were told a ballistic missile was headed their way and to seek shelter immediately, @realDonaldTrump was somewhere on the back nine of his Florida golf course.

He went ahead and finished out 18.

— John Dingell (@JohnDingell) January 13, 2018

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-golf-hawaii-missile-alarm_us_5a5a9201e4b04f3c55a32242

2:26 p.m. Apparently, the president did a lot of work on the golf course this morning. No word on when and where he learned about false-alarm ballistic missile warning in Hawaii and his reaction.

1:54 p.m.: The president has finished golfing and is headed back to Mar-a-Lago.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/l...ts-11th-stay-mar-lago/NH9PayDaKr9VsuId3doLrI/

hmmm...

A shit-hole bomb pushed off the page, by a ballistic missile scare. Nothing suspicious about that. *suspect Trump fuckery eyebrows* Hawaii was in communication with the White House, about the "mistake" ? Is that why it took 40 minutes to correct the message?

Tonald Drump arrived at the golf club at 9:26 a.m. and left at 1:38 p.m. He returned to Mar-a-Lago shortly before 2 p.m. and was expected to remain there the rest of Saturday.

Sounds like another case of human error. Hardly the first one, though I'm surprised that they didn't know that they had sent out a warning. I thought that they had fixed that problem after the cold war.

First we see pictures of panicked parents putting their children into storm drains, hoping that would protect them from the incoming missile attack that never came.
Then the reports started coming in of clowns in the sewers eating children.
Man, as a parent just where do you turn to for help these days?
maxresdefault.jpg

Consider: The old "Cuban Missile Crisis" was the first US-USSR nuclear war. No launches, as it happens, but it was a war, with a US naval blockade of Cuba.

Yesterday, Hawai'i experienced a US-DPRK war. Again, no launches occurred. But Hawai'ians had every reason to heed the attack alert. And the US has led 'practice' assaults on DPRK. The war is on, folks. Stay tuned.

Back