New Story Advertisments

Latest story - Shock Wave

'Shock Wave,' my second offering, is up in Lesbian Sex category.

The piece is an attempt to develop atmosphere, characters, and emotion in a BDSM setting. Most BDSM action is implied rather than shown. All comments, public and private, are welcome.

http://www.literotica.com/s/shock-wave

visioneer
 
Here is the fifth chapter of a story about "Noella", an adventurous lady. I think I might have bored some readers with alot of build up story, somehow I felt i needed to do this before things got down and dirty.

Things are definitely getting hot now.....please give it a try and let me know what you think.


http://www.literotica.com/s/dressed-to-kill-ch-05

Many thanks,

GR Grayson.
 
Trying something new.

This is self edited, so please forgive any errors. My last story series stalled out when I got into a huge fight with my editor. Someone that I had been friends with for years, over the fact that she was nervous over her eventual involvement in the story.

That fight really squashed my muse for a bit, but I'm starting a new piece, pure fiction, that's a mix of magic and mind control.

Hope you enjoy:
http://www.literotica.com/s/old-world-magic-ch-01

Please feel free to leave comments.
 
I hope no one minds that I've been putting stories up quickly.

http://www.literotica.com/s/old-world-magic-ch-03

Chapter 3 of my modern day tale of fantasy magic and sex is up. It's short, only 1 literotica page, but I promise chapter 4 will be longer and sexier. But till then I would love feedback in the comments section (and of course your good ratings)

I'm also trying to decide if I should focus on this story thread or my other one, 90% true. So anyone who wants to leave feedback and let me know, it'd be appreciated. I also check here every few days so you can PM me if you like.
 
Feedback Wanted for Shemale Series

Hey, everyone. This is my first time posting in a thread on here. Hope I'm doing it right.
Anyways, here is a story I would like some more feedback on:
http://www.literotica.com/s/riding-in-cars-with-shemales-ch-01
It started off as a single story, but people really seemed to enjoy it and I REALLY enjoyed writing it, so it became a series. I'm just looking for a bit more feedback so I can make future chapters more enjoyable. Here are the two following chapters that have already been posted if you're interested in those:
http://www.literotica.com/s/riding-in-cars-with-shemales-ch-02
http://www.literotica.com/s/riding-in-cars-with-shemales-ch-03
The story is about a college guy who get's a ride home from a very attractive girl. During their road trip, he discovers that she expects him to pay for the ride. As it turns out, the girl is, in fact, a very well endowed shemale. The "payment" is arranged on the shoulder of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. The story is all about giving into your darkest desires, striking a balance between submission and domination, and finding pleasure in places you didn't expect. If you like the idea of a very feminine shemale with a giant cock, then you will love this series.
 
Adirondack Heatwave

My favorite Literotica author is JanetG. I've read all 3 of the novels in her Foursome For All series and every story she posts here. Yesterday she posted her first new story in a while, Adirondack Heatwave, Chapter 1. Sooo rich and detailed. Can't wait for Chapter 2.
 
New story posted

Hello all.

My new story is a Lesbian Sex story: A mature lesbian teacher rescues a younger college student, her good deed pays off in her office. Its a fun read, with a hint of anticipation and seduction.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-good-deed-2

This is the first time I've tried the new story advertisement post, so if my link doesn't work you can search for it under "The Good Deed".

Favorite if you love it and please leave a comment...I loves me some comments...:)

Thanks!!

- Bourguit
 
First time author, first submission, first acceptance

I am a first time author. This is my first submission. Nothing much, really, just a fantasy with a man and 2 women...but it is a Favorite Fantasy.,
It's short, just a brief glimpse, a little restraint, a toy, some anal...I hope you enjoy (if you don't well...)
 
Story Feedback

Good morning all!

I have two stories submitted and accepted here at Literotica. The second story titled Birthmark is the better if the two and I'd like to solicit some feedback if I may.

http://www.literotica.com/s/Birthmark

I'm looking for both story feed back and writing style comments, as I know I have some bad habits. I love to use the word "as" for example. :)

Have a great one!
August
 
A Long Time Cuming

A Long Time Cuming: A daughter secretly longs for her father only to find that her father has always longed for her. It's the story of their first night together and the realization that their love is more than either ever knew.

Comments and votes greatly appreciated on this taboo and also my first submission Favorite Fantasy.

I hope you enjoy them both. Read and vote and what ever else makes you feel good.
WC
 
Now running on Literotica under the author name of sr71plt, the Gay Male novella Platres Conclave

Blessed with an absence of his high-powered deputy-ambassador wife, the recent purchase of a vintage Jaguar convertible, and a reservation in the room Daphne du Maurier occupied while she was writing Rebecca, bisexual American novelist Collin Stevens taps his inner carefree nature to take a week’s vacation from settling in to a tour at the American embassy. He escapes to the venerable British colonial-period mountain hotel, the Forest Park, in Pano Platres, Cyprus. Upon meeting charismatic, sensual, and seductive Greek Cypriot actor, Nico Christou, at the hotel, Collin is quickly taken up—literally—in the arms of a group of talented and randy artists, musicians, and writers conclaved in Platres for a week of creativity, during which the young American novelist finds himself celebrated in both art and casual sex. Much as he subsequently tries to write the whirlwind week off as a last fling before dutifully settling down as an embassy spouse, Collin finds he cannot escape the intensity and arousal of either the conclave experience or Nico Christou.


547257.jpg



Coming to Literotica within a week under the author name of sr71plt, the Gay Male novel Homeward Bound

Young Charles Bairr discovers his sexuality in early twentieth-century Asheville and is soon providing extra services to boarding house residents to help his widowed mother get by.

What he really wants to do in life is write. His talent in play script writing brings him under the influence and control of the bigger-than-life flamboyant playwright and theater huckster Stanford Dane. But it is Charlie’s thinly disguised novels based on his experiences with men in Asheville boarding houses that open his way to New York and a career as a best-selling novelist.

The secret of Charlie’s father’s life and the pull of his own love affair with the mulatto lawyer Abraham Jackson bring Charlie back to Asheville, not to the expected resentment for his treatment of Asheville society in his novels but to acclaim. Both Charlie and Abe are wary of how the still very-Southern city of Asheville would react to their liaison, however, which leads them to live separate public lives while sharing the same bed in an isolated love nest.

Charlie’s past catches up with him and threatens the literary life he has fought so hard to attain, however, when he is pulled back under the fatal influence and control of his first mentor, Stanford Dane.

Inspired by the era and setting of American author Thomas Wolfe, Homeward Bound follows an imaginary young man obsessed with writing about his experience of the hidden life of his town.


494167.jpg
 
Thanks to Lovecraft68

For the link to this thread.

As far as my future projects, my fiancé and I are now working on a joint project that puts the other projects I have going on hold. It's our story, with names changed of course. It should be up in a week or two after we get everything taken care of. We're going off of just memories here, but we do have very good memories. lol

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the ride with this one, as it will be quite a bit longer than my previous tales, and much more rooted in real life.
 
Back
Top