Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning to all the wonderful, and hopefully rested Daddies and of course all my sexy, sweet, sisters...:ps & :kiss:es

Special :ps & :kiss:es to Daddy G, Daddy D, INL, & DBS...

still missing sis Peaches, oh where, oh where can she be?...i need her for my Naughty Scavenger Hunt, so if you see her around, please get her to send me her panties for Daddy M...

*waves at Daddy PA*...

Now that the infamous "The Pussy Fuck Room" has gone onto the Mod's deletion digital abyss, i must find something else to use for procrastination of my writing...Hmmm...Oh well, dammit, back to work...

*stretches like a little black kitten, tucks feet under in biggy comfy overstuffed white chair and pushes white cat-like glasses up nose...sips from Bailey's mostly coffee cup and gets back to work*...

Morning to all the wonderful, and hopefully rested Daddies and of course all my sexy, sweet, sisters...:ps & :kiss:es

Special :ps & :kiss:es to Daddy G, Daddy D, INL, & DBS...

still missing sis Peaches, oh where, oh where can she be?...i need her for my Naughty Scavenger Hunt, so if you see her around, please get her to send me her panties for Daddy M...

*waves at Daddy PA*...

Now that the infamous "The Pussy Fuck Room" has gone onto the Mod's deletion digital abyss, i must find something else to use for procrastination of my writing...Hmmm...Oh well, dammit, back to work...

*stretches like a little black kitten, tucks feet under in biggy comfy overstuffed white chair and pushes white cat-like glasses up nose...sips from Bailey's mostly coffee cup and gets back to work*...

Oh my little girl........."stretches like a little black kitten".......might that be on my lap.........feeling my hardness responding to my touches......my fingers caressing your thighs......dipping into the wetness........:rolleyes:

Cum tell Daddy what was so hard.

crawls up into daddy PAs lap, leans my head on his shoulder and whispers, because daddy when im at work all i think about is daddy getting hard and playing with me, and the i start squirming at my desk getting all wet, instead of being a good girl by just doing my work :D

crawls up into daddy PAs lap, leans my head on his shoulder and whispers, because daddy when im at work all i think about is daddy getting hard and playing with me, and the i start squirming at my desk getting all wet, instead of being a good girl by just doing my work :D
Humada, humada, humada, humada: excuse me baby Dalphin, daddy has to rearange his pants. THere is a "tenting" problem tking place.

I've posted this before, but I just absolutely love it and I wanted to bring it over here for all the Daddys and Baby Girls......I know it's a bit of a role-reversal from what usually plays out here, but sometimes Daddys need to be held and cared for too. :heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_m4nfx9F3eO1roto4mo1_500.gif

Ummm...if I were into this, how could I get around the fact that my wife's real father died when she was little? Would there be any possible way to get her to call me Daddy in bed?

I'm not actually asking for myself - honest. Just trying to see where that question goes - as in, how to get around it being weird. I'm actually quite content with what my wife calls me in bed. (She calls me Master in bed. I encourage it.)

I've posted this before, but I just absolutely love it and I wanted to bring it over here for all the Daddys and Baby Girls......I know it's a bit of a role-reversal from what usually plays out here, but sometimes Daddys need to be held and cared for too. :heart::heart::heart:

PWMT . . . wow . . . you are so right sometimes Daddies need to be held too . . . thanks for such a great image :kiss:

Good evening to all the daddies that need to be cared for your little girls are always here for you . . . :heart:

PWMT . . . wow . . . you are so right sometimes Daddies need to be held too . . . thanks for such a great image :kiss:

Good evening to all the daddies that need to be cared for your little girls are always here for you . . . :heart:

Good evening Mojo :kiss: Hope you are well love :rose:

:kiss::kiss:good evening sis mojo....sorry I wasn't around this weekend to play:(life just gets in the way some times darn it. Hope you had a good one though

Good morning daddies and girls! It's hump day----you know what that means! :devil: This girl is starting her day with a huge smile!!!

Sleepy, good morning kisses and wiggles for Daddy! Can't we just stay in bed all day? Pretty please???? :kiss::kiss::kiss: x a billion :cattail:

Kisses for daddy G, sisters Simone, DBS and Peaches (where are ya darlin'?)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning to all the Daddies and their little girls. Hope everyone has a good hump day!

Oh my......you know how I feel about this one...........:heart:

Good morning daddies and girls! It's hump day----you know what that means! :devil: This girl is starting her day with a huge smile!!!

Sleepy, good morning kisses and wiggles for Daddy! Can't we just stay in bed all day? Pretty please???? :kiss::kiss::kiss: x a billion :cattail:

Kisses for daddy G, sisters Simone, DBS and Peaches (where are ya darlin'?)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

INL.........you naughty girl.........Oh my!..........:kiss:

Good day everyone!
Special hugs and kisses to my special girls.
High fives, and handshakes to my fellow Daddies
Hugs and kisses to all the rest of our girls.

Ummm...if I were into this, how could I get around the fact that my wife's real father died when she was little? Would there be any possible way to get her to call me Daddy in bed?

I'm not actually asking for myself - honest. Just trying to see where that question goes - as in, how to get around it being weird. I'm actually quite content with what my wife calls me in bed. (She calls me Master in bed. I encourage it.)

Hi there.
It's a good question. The only answer is to discuss it with her. If it turns out she's into it, good for you both. If not, no law or requirement that everyone has the same kink.

Just remember the 3G's: Be good, game and giving. Try stuff she likes that may not be your bag, and she does the same for you. You may find new kinks you both like, and you'll get a better idea of the turn-offs as well.

Also, people change as time goes on, so something that wasn't a turn on for one or both in the past may become a HUGE turn on in the future.

That's all I got for you. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back