How to add flavor to my cum

starider07

Really Experienced
I read a thread a while back in which this was the subject. Try as I may, I have yet to find that thread again. Please bare with me.
So to start anew, I again ask for you readers to add what you have to say. Clearly it has to do with what we eat. I recall that in the previous thread, one said eating pineapple the day of play adds a nice pineapple flavor. I am looking for those who have tried this and other things and how did it work. Is this all BS or is there really something to it?
She really wants to swallow and finds cumplay exciting, but the flavor does not appeal to her. So of course, if at all possible, I want to make the experience great for her and make it possible for great future experiences.
To be able to do this I request the input of those who have "been there, done that", and hear about how it worked. Be it pineapple, or anything else.
Do mild flavored foods like banana's do anything, or does it take a stronger flavored food like tropical fruits, citrus, strawberries, etc.

Thanks ahead of time for your comments and suggestions

I read a thread a while back in which this was the subject. Try as I may, I have yet to find that thread again. Please bare with me.
So to start anew, I again ask for you readers to add what you have to say. Clearly it has to do with what we eat. I recall that in the previous thread, one said eating pineapple the day of play adds a nice pineapple flavor. I am looking for those who have tried this and other things and how did it work. Is this all BS or is there really something to it?
She really wants to swallow and finds cumplay exciting, but the flavor does not appeal to her. So of course, if at all possible, I want to make the experience great for her and make it possible for great future experiences.
To be able to do this I request the input of those who have "been there, done that", and hear about how it worked. Be it pineapple, or anything else.
Do mild flavored foods like banana's do anything, or does it take a stronger flavored food like tropical fruits, citrus, strawberries, etc.

Thanks ahead of time for your comments and suggestions

OYSTERS!

The boring answer is this:

A healthy diet with lots of fresh fruit and veg and a serious limit on the coffee intake, and plenty of water. The fruit with the most marked taste transfer is pineapple, and the veg to avoid completely if you want anyone to cope with your cum is asparagus. I adore it when it's in season, which is now. So, for all my lit name, just now the first part of it is just the first part of it, if you see what I mean.

Has to be said: the whole cum thing is not cos it tastes good but because it feels good, both in terms of the consistency and also in terms of the eroticism of the experience.

A healthy diet with lots of fresh fruit and veg and a serious limit on the coffee intake, and plenty of water. The fruit with the most marked taste transfer is pineapple, and the veg to avoid completely if you want anyone to cope with your cum is asparagus. I adore it when it's in season, which is now. So, for all my lit name, just now the first part of it is just the first part of it, if you see what I mean.

Has to be said: the whole cum thing is not cos it tastes good but because it feels good, both in terms of the consistency and also in terms of the eroticism of the experience.

well said Simon...and I took notes.:D

what's your opinion on oysters? I'd assume they'd give cum an enhanced metallic taste. Maybe it's the heavy metals in the water?

well said Simon...and I took notes.:D

what's your opinion on oysters? I'd assume they'd give cum an enhanced metallic taste. Maybe it's the heavy metals in the water?

I confess to you Michael that I have no opinion on oysters as I have yet to pluck up the courage to let one slither into my mouth ... but ... [cough in embarassment] now that I have done that with my own slippery stuff and liked it a lot, I should damn well be able to do it with some oyster!

I confess to you Michael that I have no opinion on oysters as I have yet to pluck up the courage to let one slither into my mouth ... but ... [cough in embarassment] now that I have done that with my own slippery stuff and liked it a lot, I should damn well be able to do it with some oyster!

Ya can't beat oysters chipped off the rocks with an oyster pick, dipped in salty sea water to rinse off the grit, and letting them slide down..no chewing allowed!

Ya can't beat oysters chipped off the rocks with an oyster pick, dipped in salty sea water to rinse off the grit, and letting them slide down..no chewing allowed!

I'm gonna do it! This summer some time by the sea, I'll do it! :D

As a lady with an acquired taste.....do not smoke! That to me yields a terribly unpleasant taste.

Thanks everyone

I want to thank yall for your replies.

Simon, so really it does take a strong flavored food(fruit) to really accent the taste in the end. (in the end lol) I do agree with what you say about tasting good opposed to how erotic and arousing the act is and all. But like seasoning your food at the table, it's not about changing it but accenting it a touch. I will try to be more concious of what I eat when I suspect oral. Very curious too if things change for bitter/tart etc. as well. As I said, I want the experience to be great for both of us.

Peachy, I do agree very much and neither of us smoke. BTW. I lived in the Peach state a while and miss the Cherry Blossom festival in Macon. Everything bloomin and the great temps. The peach orchards and the aroma, and soon the markets with those awesome fresh peaches and the fresh pies. Soon followed by the fragrance of honeysuckle. Include those intense thunderstorms and great BBQ, MMMMM MMM.

Living out desires and fantasies here and I want each to be as good as it gets, to the best of my ability. If pineapple is the best route, I'll buy a case of it lol.
Does anyone know how time affects the carry over ? I am sure it is not an exact science and depends on many things including one's metabolism. But generally speaking what would you suspect would be ballpark ideal time frames for eating and finding a noticable flavor?

pass the pineapple juice!

I wholeheartedly concur with Simon. My fruit-only diet in the morning always consists of a good slug of pineapple juice and that has always done the trick for me. I have also heard that staying away from cured meats is another plus, but damn . . that can be difficult at times . .

You could also try delicious "condiments" and/or some flavored lubes to change your lady's taste experience. Reviews and sample-size packets of flavored lubes might be helpful, and some sex stores have sample bottles of lubes out to try. If your lady is as sensitive to flavors (I find artificial fruit flavors utterly revolting) and/or preservatives and such, you could experiment making your own custom-flavored lube with a bit of food-grade vegetable glycerin and a tiny amount of a natural flavor (pure, cold-pressed orange oil is relatively inexpensive and widely available at health food stores, for instance - I flavor stuff with the NOW brand all the time).

Make sure you clean up really well after using any homemade lube or food product (chocolate syrup, whipped cream, even a mint in the mouth, etc.) if you plan on having intercourse after oral sex. Bacterial and fungal overgrowth is a mood killer, you know?

I've got to say I disagree with the comment someone made about it being about consistency. That's the one thing that I do not enjoy about swallowing cum or having it in my mouth.

I know. Shame on me for even admitting such a thing here!

Too much beer is also not great for flavour.

I did ask for everyones input, and it would reflect on their own experiences and preferances. This makes your reply just fine. I am glad you sent it and very happy to receive the reply of all so far. I thank you all.
It's always nice to hear all perspectives.

I've got to say I disagree with the comment someone made about it being about consistency. That's the one thing that I do not enjoy about swallowing cum or having it in my mouth.

I know. Shame on me for even admitting such a thing here!

Too much beer is also not great for flavour.

I'll join you in that, Rainshine! :) My husband likened the consistency to snot, and that's an issue for both of us.

That consistency thing: A guy may need to help a girl unfamiliar with cum, to experience how, in air, it thickens into that slippy gel-like consistency if you leave it a couple of minutes. In terms of a shared experience, that may never happen unless a guy guides the gal - into, for example, leaving it splattered on her breasts. So that, a couple of minutes later, the experience of curling it up with fingers or slurping it up with mouth is, well, seriously hot!

That consistency thing: A guy may need to help a girl unfamiliar with cum, to experience how, in air, it thickens into that slippy gel-like consistency if you leave it a couple of minutes. In terms of a shared experience, that may never happen unless a guy guides the gal - into, for example, leaving it splattered on her breasts. So that, a couple of minutes later, the experience of curling it up with fingers or slurping it up with mouth is, well, seriously hot!

I don't agree. Not every delightfully spattered orgasm is the same consistency or texture. It has nothing to do with being an unfamiliar girl. Sometimes, it's just not meant to be felt anywhere above the tonsils.

Better late than never..

and I like to read the results of others experiences. Here's mine.

It was fabulous !!!!

She had tried many times over the years to please her men and nothing worked. She never even liked to give oral. The first night with me and she's hooked. She loves sucking me and my flavor. We saw each other 3 times since and she has gone waaaay out of her way just to taste me. She confessed today that she is dying for more, wanting my cum every where all over her and to swallow as much as she can. "What have you done to me?" she said. She has to laugh about that.
Thank you everyone that replied. I listened to each of you in many ways and very much so appreciate all your replies and support.
It was a first for us both for other things too and they all were met with the same enthusiasm and same fantastic results.

Again, thank you all

^^^
Hey, Starider! What a great result! Wishing you two beautiful times then!

You always crack me up, Simon. The reason pineapples works is because it is acidic. Citrus and strawberries works as well. I have slammed a couple of cans of pineapple juice a few hours before to good reviews. I drink mostly water, lots of it. I do not smoke and rarely drink. If I drink, I down at least a pint of water per shot of Irish whiskey.

To add to what everybody else is saying, the word I got from an old gay friend of mine was what NOT to eat, not so much what TO eat. Again, besides what everyone has said, the reason that asparagus is on the no-no list is because it is high in iron. Any other veggies that you eat should likewise be LOW in iron prior to any oral fun.

Sadly this is one thing a woman needs a lot of, in general, and my sister nearly died once from the lack of iron in her diet. ANYBODY can die because of too low an iron deficiency, but it's more so easier for women to be lacking in it.

Just to confirm, plenty of OJ is good. Natural juices make your body retain fluids (as a body builder, you learn before a show to stay away from natural juices for about 1-3 weeks to baseline excess body weight) so it's going to make your ejaculate more plentiful too.

Edit: I think he (the old friend who was gay) also suggested to stay away from soda (artificial sweetners?). I forget exactly why he said that was.

Last edited:
Ahhh cum play and cum swallowing. Back to the age old questions of what to eat, what not to eat, etc. In reality I think cum play and cum swallowing are a lot like pussy eating and enjoying the scent and taste of pussy. It's either in your DNA to like these things or not. I've known women who love eating cum regardless of what I've eaten or drunk and I've known women that are grossed out by the concept even if it tasted like sweet lemon tea. I've eaten pussies that smelled and tasted like tobacco, onions, fish, whipping cream, fresh baked cookies, and yeserday's garbage.

The point is, if you are into oral sex and the intimacy it carries, ie, being super up-front and personal with the most private parts of a person's body inclidng their sexual juices, then it's more of a psycholigical and erotic enjoyment rather than just the "pleasantness" of the smell or taste. It's a sexual jolt that you like of "being there and doing that" more so than the aroma or taste or feel itself. I think the joy of oral sex is the sort of taboo and ok, even "gross" aspects of it that make it fun and exciting and intimate. I mean after all, people are licking and sucking parts of the body that people pee from, that they have either had up in other peoples pussies and asses or in their own or have been fucked and cummed in by other men. Face it, it's a very erotic and pretty much "dirty" thing. For me, THAT's what makes it most exciting. Smelling a woman's most intmate parts is never like smelling a bouquet of roses, but it's hot, and erotic, and intimate, and fucking sexy to the core. I'd tend to think that women who love to suck cock and swallow or have cum all over their face love it not because it tastes so great, but that it tastes and smells, well, SEXY, MALE, ANIMAL etc.

Some may want to do it to "prove their love" and "please their parner", but for me, it's basically because it's pretty much a sexy, dirty, erotic, somewhat taboo thing to do. I love doing it even when it's not like fresh ocean breeze. I'd think that a woman who loves sucking and swallowing or rubbing cum all over her face does it for reasons other than that it tastes perfect so eating all the pineapple you can isn't going to turn a non-swallower into an avid cum lover any more than a little bitterness or sourness is going to stop a serious cum swallowing lady.

We do oral sex because it's sexy and animal. We humans are animals just like dogs and horses and monkeys and we are aroused by sexual smells just like female foxes and deer are drawin to the scent of male fox and deer urine. Let the animal in you free and enjoy the hell out of it.

You could do your own taste test. Eat different things, try it out yourself, make a spreadsheet. Two months later you can call yourself Heinz.

Back