Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's maybe just cause I'm drunk.

But... damn it. :(

I feel weirdly overlooked, and I keep telling myself I'm just being idiotic because I haven't been overlooked at all, in fact, I received the best kind of attention possible, from so many lovely people. I should be thankful. very, very thankful. And I am.

Yet from this one person, I feel overlooked.

And I need to stop it and get over it.

I feel awful just posting this, like an ungrateful little brat that needs to get over herself. I have nothing I should be complaining about, yet I do because I'm just that much of a petty egotistical bitch. It's getting me down when I should be above this. When did I turn into such an attention whore? I have no right, no right at all to be posting this, or to even be feeling like this.

I'm sorry for posting this.

I feel weirdly overlooked, and I keep telling myself I'm just being idiotic because I haven't been overlooked at all, in fact, I received the best kind of attention possible, from so many lovely people. I should be thankful. very, very thankful. And I am.

I feel awful just posting this, like an ungrateful little brat that needs to get over herself. I have nothing I should be complaining about, yet I do because I'm just that much of a petty egotistical bitch. It's getting me down when I should be above this. When did I turn into such an attention whore? I have no right, no right at all to be posting this, or to even be feeling like this.

:rose:

You always have a right to your feelings. Never diminish them. Pay attention to what they tell you. *hugs* :rose:

Ok...that was not cool!

As much as i love my friend's, the sudden rush of IM's from different people was sooooo not convenient at that time! Just as we were getting into it!!!!

It's like my entire MSN/ YIM contact list just *KNEW* they had to sabotage our quality time!

arrrrgh!!!!

Ok...that was not cool!

As much as i love my friend's, the sudden rush of IM's from different people was sooooo not convenient at that time! Just as we were getting into it!!!!

It's like my entire MSN/ YIM contact list just *KNEW* they had to sabotage our quality time!

arrrrgh!!!!

One word: Invisible. :D

I WISH!

Can't when on video call, i get cut off every 5 seconds.

Since we've been using the voicecall/ webcam call feature, we keep it on when i write too...then we can see each other.

neways, it's bed and very sexy dreams for me now :kiss:

When I'm busy and don't want a lot of interruptions, I 'block' some of the people.

*sigh* I had an April fool's joke played on me, my ex put a rubberband around the spray house at the kitchen sink, when I turned on the water all of the sudden I am being hosed with the sprayer....my mind boogled with this afternoon's dark ruminations was trigger Happy, I broke into tears and spoiled the fun....bless them they planed it, little boy and his mom. I went seeking restitution from the friend who had planted the idea in their heads...the nerve of him! He denies any culpability.:rolleyes:

I want to hear your voice.

And also, I want some kind of reassurance.

I know I'll get neither.

You know how sometimes if you pretend everything's just fine, it is? Or it becomes fine, anyway.

Well, that's not working anymore.

Ok...that was not cool!

arrrrgh!!!!

---------------------
I know she's trying, but... I just don't feel it.

:rose: :heart: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back