Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! That guy is cute (the photographer I mean)

Here my contribution to the bestiality discussion in the squick thread ;) :

philip-and-george-sm.jpg

I hope this is ok, let me know if you want the pic removed.

Last edited:
Bredon said:
Thanks! That guy is cute (the photographer I mean)

Here my contribution to the bestiality discussion in the squick thread:

Bredon, please resize pics you post to a smaller size. Pics this large are a problem for many to view. I needed to shut down one browser and sign on with a second one to respond and I cannot see the total pics on the screen.

I download PG-13 and G rated picks I want to post here and reload them to a free accoount I have at Photobucket that allows me to down size them to work for everyone here at Lit. I use another place to host my X rated pics.

Let me know if you have any questions. I welcome your pics here on my thread.

One other thing. I was not part of the bestiality discussion over at the squick thread and would rather not have that discussion brought here. Bestiality is nothing I'm interested in having discussed directly here. Thanks for your understanding.

I welcome us getting to know each other here.

Shank.

Last edited:
Hi Shank, been thinking a lot about kissing today, hope that you don't mind these contributions to your thread... :cathappy:

4328847_571aeafb5b_m.jpg

DML-GS-CA0229-9.jpg

feetkissing.jpg

french-kissing.jpg

gfmkissinggirls.jpg
[/

Last edited:
I'm sorry Shankara, mea culpa. That was only a pic of the photographer cuddling his dog, so no real bestiality of course :rolleyes: I'm trying to get up a smaller version.
Could you give me a hint what the biggest size is that I can post in Lit?

Bredon

Bredon said:
I'm sorry Shankara, mea culpa. That was only a pic of the photographer cuddling his dog, so no real bestiality of course :rolleyes: I'm trying to get up a smaller version.
Could you give me a hint what the biggest size is that I can post in Lit?

Bredon

Sorry if I was a little cranky with that last post, I was low on my coffee. That pics is great. I think something about 640 x 480 is the largest that works without upsetting at least someone. ;)

Feel free to drop on in anytime.

That is a great av you have...

Shank

neonflux said:
Hi Shank, been thinking a lot about kissing today, hope that you don't mind these contributions to your thread... :cathappy:

those are all great Neon, Thanks

Hey Shank,
Sorry if I was a little cranky with that last post, I was low on my coffee. That pics is great. I think something about 640 x 480 is the largest that works without upsetting at least someone.

Feel free to drop on in anytime.

That is a great av you have...

That's ok, I get cranky too sometimes,esp. with low bloodsugar ;) .

Thanks for the size-- I have resized some more pics in other threads-

The redhead with the whip is cute :D I seem to have a thing for redheads of all genders.

I'm glad you like the av, I wasn't quite sure about it-- but it seems to work...

Bredon

sometimes one person's junk is another person's pleasure ;) thank you, Sir Shank.

I like the second to last one the best out of the last batch, I think. I think the one that bronn linked that had the beads under the skin was more interesting looking, but this one looks like it'd be more fun to play with.

snowy ciara said:
I like the second to last one the best out of the last batch, I think. I think the one that bronn linked that had the beads under the skin was more interesting looking, but this one looks like it'd be more fun to play with.

I sure liked the ones Bronn posted as well. I thought of them as I was posting that one you just mentioned.

If I have to choose which to play with I'd take one of the ones he posted with the little bent rods under the skin. I thing my tongue would find them fun to explore....

It's good to be back. Work and the NaNoWriMo have been kicking my butt, so I haven't been around as much.

snowy ciara said:
It's good to be back. Work and the NaNoWriMo have been kicking my butt, so I haven't been around as much.
Ah, NaNoWriMo! All of the folks in my queer writing group participated this year (except me - work demands were too much this year). Does this mean that you're finished then? If so, congratulations! *on my knees, doing the "I am not worthy" genuflection" :D

Why can't I see Shank's click-to-make-bigger images? :confused: My computer doesn't work, so I'm using the one of my whatever he is now, and the pics don't show. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back