Summer story ideas?

silkstockingslover

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Posts
290
Hi
Anyone have a summer fantasy they would like written.

Im struggling with unique ideas for the summer contest coming in august.

Thanks
 
A hot day. Nobody wears much. All sweat sensuously. Chemtrails from above waft aphrodisiacs upon them. GILFs are assaulted by Ford-bois. Civilization crumbles. Population soars 8 months later. (The chems included accelerents.) Happy Ever After ending. Problem: the sequel.
 
Stranded in deep country

There's a story I might eventually write some day, but I might like to read the same basic gist imagined by someone else as well. I believe, there enough possible variations to make that a sub-genre.

Girl is visiting an elderly relative deep in the country, in perfect nowhere, there no one else around for miles. The plan is to just say "hi," not even stay the night, but for whatever reason she is stranded there, without luggage to speak about (or perfectly naked if you can pull that out).

Worse, the only available option for her to stay in (well, other than the oldish relative's bed, what may or not be explored) is a former room of a guy whom she may or may not know anything about, but who definitely isn't here, nor is expected.

Just about when she becomes comfortable being a newly converted nudist, the guy unexpectedly comes home. And, effectively finds a strange naked girl in his bed.

Well, you can end here, or start here, depending on your taste.
 
I got one. Our protagonist just came back from college for the summer. They're moving into an apartment for fall but for the summer they're back home helping with family stuff and working part time.

Now our lead didn't get the Freshman 15, oh no. She took full advantage of college, had a great roommate who got her to work out and join a bunch of activities and her confidence is through the roof.

Her high school classmates haven't even thought of her since they bullied her into doing their homework. They weren't friends with her on Facebook either (and they definitely haven't seen her private instagram) so they have no idea the transformation she's undergone.

What to do, what to do?

1. Screw revenge, why not meet up with some of the nerdy underclassmen (now graduated and 18) who were her friends when no one else would be? Whether it's making their bullies jealous or even kicking their asses, she'll help her friends gain confidence like she did and have fun along the way.

1a. In addition to being their girlfriend and mentor, our lead helps the queer members of her friend come out of their shells. Whether it's personally tending to the girls or inviting some friends from college to take care of the guys, she'll make sure they have a great time exploring who they are

1b. She doesn't just kick their bully's asses, she dominates and humiliates them before making them into toys for her friends

2. Maybe revenge, maybe not. Her classmates don't interest her. They've got some sexy parents though, and if that comes back to hurt her classmates, so be it.

3. Girl joined a sapphic cult while in college, time to make a branch over the summer and get some converts

4. Revenge, revenge, oh dear lord, give us revenge. Whether it's blackmailing her bullies into servitude, hacking their phones to get dirt on them and others, or getting her negligent teachers to lose their job while ruining their students' reputations, she goes to town on everyone who wronged her.

5. Helping with the family. Tastes got a bit extreme while in college so she and her roommate decided to have a bit of a contest with who could have a wilder summer. Well, what's wilder than getting your whole family into an orgy?
 
Hot summer night in the city, two totally ordinary people aged somewhere between here and whose paths cross once in a while at a local watering hole are bored out of their minds. Nowhere to go, no promises to keep. They're so ordinary they're not worth a second look to anyone, not even to themselves. There's an area-wide power outrage so there's no A/C, no lighting, but there are pheromones in the still air and anything's better than warm beer, so its out the door, down the street and up to her third floor walk up apartment and they don't even hold hands until they're on the second landing. Neither one is sure of the other's name, and they're too embarrassed to ask and the Narrator is of absolutely no help. She kicked me out/He left me before dawn.

-- alternate version, same story --

Hot summer night in the Ukraine, 1941. A woman Soviet fighter pilot from the dreaded "Night Witch" squadron has been shot down and falls into the hands of a squad of female SS Nazi Werewolves (actual werewolves) hunting down partisans. The Moon will be full in about 30 minutes.
 
A small group of girls of tries to join the most prestigious sorority on campus however the initiationis that the girls have to fuck 5 men of the sorority leaders choosing

I could probably come up with something better but that is what I came up with on the spot
 
Summer is the time for music festivals (Coachella, Lollapalooza, Burning Man, Bonnaroo, Pitchfork, etc.), with lots of vital, horny young adults, their bodies pulsating to the beat of their favorite bands, rubbing asses and hips in crowds on lawns by day, and in taverns and tents by night.... sex is bound to ensue.
 
School teacher busts her ass all year for her students. At school she's professional and polite. Even at after hour parties and events, she's friendly but never too informal.

Come summer though, and she lets her hair down and makes up for lost time, whether it's with former students, they're housewife mothers, or any woman that tickled her fancy, she makes sure she has a sleazy summer.
 
Summer is too hot here so we fly to a winter resort in the opposite hemisphere and lounge naked in hot tubs with many comely strangers. Hilarity ensues.

Guy just past 18 discovers videos of his mom as a young pr0n star specializing in fucking studly surfers on summer beaches. He decides to take up surfing.

Temps shoot to record levels during the 4h of July family reunion so they adjourn to the cousins' Palm Springs pool, swimwear banned. Hilarity ensues.

Sonny spends summer after graduation locked in mom's basement building vitrual computer words. Ice maidens emerge and cool his ardor.

Cooling system breaks down in office tower so Casual Days are ordered. 'Casual' soon degenerates from bikinis and Speedos to less. Hilarity ensues.
 
Here's a quick idea that can be expanded on in a number of ways:

Out and proud lesbian couple finds a young lesbian or bisexual woman who is publically closeted but wants to explore her attraction to women. Maybe one of the couple is her teacher, maybe she meets them online, maybe she does odd jobs for them, or maybe she's a neighbor...or a hitchhiker if you want it to be more of a hookup.

In any case, the couple takes her in over the summer and mentors her, getting her to gain confidence in herself and what she wants before they finally have a three way out in the couple's yard while fireworks for the 4th of July go off.

it's a softer idea but it could have some mild BDSM and humiliation moments (girl goes from wearing conservative swimsuit to naughty bikinis or skintight rubber onepieces) to spice things up.

Another one I just had:

The A/C is broke and a heatwave is on. Mom is home with daughter and son who are home from college. Wanting to save some cash and tired of hearing her lazy kids bitch and moan, she calls her brothers up who do repair work as a side job. They agree to come but they request "the usual fee" she eagerly agrees.

Brothers come over and even get the normally lazy son to help out. Things get fixed and mom takes them to her bedroom, claiming to have another issue that needs fixing.

Mom sucks each of them off eagerly and lovingly. Turns out since kids went to college, she's rekindled her incestous romps with her family. Brothers tease her and then remind her that son helped too and he comes in, with mom at first embarrassed but then just as eager to get him off. It could then turn into a gangbang, with mom getting stuffed, either with daughter watching or never finding out.

Alternatively, daughter comes in says she helped to so she wants a bit of her mom as well. Daughter spreads her leg and mom, while shocked gets her first taste of pussy while daughter either gets her first sapphic experience or bisexual experience as she learns to please her brother and uncles while teaching mom how to please a woman.
 
Sorry for the double post but I thought up another idea:

With the government cracking down on databases for escorts, escorts need people who can check out potential clients and act as an intermediary.

So what about ice cream men? Men and women line up like any normal customer and ask for "some homemade cream to be delivered. They then explain what they want in terms of ice cream and the get a sample pop for that flavor. When the y eat the sample, there is phone number on the stick which they call to get their date.

Story could be about a woman discovering this secret, an ice cream man or woman who is running things, or just a variety of hookups (married couples have awkward conversations about why there is so much ice cream in the house)
 
Hi
Anyone have a summer fantasy they would like written.

Im struggling with unique ideas for the summer contest coming in august.

Thanks

How about a single hot cougar teacher takes her favorite male student that just graduated, on a week long camping trip. It is hot outside and they stay in a cabin. A bad thunder storm knocks down a bunch of trees, causing them to stay several days longer. If you want more details just pm me
 
School teacher busts her ass all year for her students. At school she's professional and polite. Even at after hour parties and events, she's friendly but never too informal.

Come summer though, and she lets her hair down and makes up for lost time, whether it's with former students, they're housewife mothers, or any woman that tickled her fancy, she makes sure she has a sleazy summer.

I had a spin-off idea set from one of my other stories, where this 35 year old teacher gets intimate with a recent former 18 year old student, cheating on hubby while he (the student) cheats on his girlfriend with her.

Also, there's my "My Summer Wife" series. :devil:
 
Woman working at a Walmart or some retail chain notices some young women from the upscale part of town loading up on dozens of bikinis and cheap swimsuits. The women are embarrassed to be there and leave as quickly as they can and are rude to her.

Later that day, she has to work customer support and is filling out a grocery pickup. The woman who comes to pick them up is utterly gorgeous and flirts with her for a bit. The employee is interested but has an hour left so she just lets her go. Only for the woman to come back and ask if she can help jump start her car. Manager, knowing the woman is loaded, makes the employee help out. Car starts right up and woman invites her back to her place. Employee, wanting to leave early, agrees

They head to a very expensive house with a massive pool and everything is made clear when the employee sees a wall with hundreds of bikini bottoms hanging up on a pegboard. Turns out, the woman is running a sapphic hang out at her place and your bottoms are the price of admission each time. The woman then guides her to the pool where the women who came in that morning are waiting tied up. The women cheated by trying to load up on cheap swimsuits to save a penny and their being rude to the employee has them at risk of being kicked out.

Employee then is told she can do whatever she wants to them and is given a temporary membership, though she'll need to pay the fee from then on. Could Be just that envountor could be the employee enticing more women to join.

2. A young man on house arrest is stuck at his parent's house for the whole summer. Between his dissapointed parents and bullying sisters, he's in hell. What's more, his parents are watching everything he does online and have even turned on parental locks despite him being an adult.

Of course, there's a good reason for the precautions and the moment he gets hold of a phone, he gets to show how devious he can be. Still, how much can he really do?

Could go a number of ways, with him creating a blackmailing network he operates with just the phone and a few drones, seducing his mom and sisters through a mix of blackmail, subliminal messages, and aphrodisiacs (air conditioner gets altered so each time it kicks on it fills the house with it.)

Of course a part of it could be he seduces mom and sisters online and meets up with them outside of the house with his ankle monitor back at home. if they're blindfolded, the secret stays with him. If not, they threaten to tell but he counters that they would have to implicate their hookup or affair and right now, his ankle monitor shows he's still at home.

Or maybe he's a supervillain. He worked a plea deal but still has all of his old equipment that can be operated by remote.
 
Cookout for secret society:

From the outside it looks like a BBQ is going on at an upscale house in a gated community, and that is what is happening...but if you go into the backyard, you'll see a not so wholesome picture.

Women from all walks of life leading or being led around on leashes, young women and their mothers wrapped up in each other's arms while getting pounded or sharing double-ended dildos, auctions and games letting guests play with eager sluts while raising money for various causes.

Story could just be from a point of view character, a new member, or the host of the party. Women (and men if you want it to not just be sapphic) fuck like crazy while pigging out on good summer food.

2. Or family cookout. Daughter or son wonders why they could never go to one of their family get togethers until they were 18. Once they head out and see grandpa double teaming their aunt with their cousin and their mom rimming him, they figure it out pretty quickly.
 
Further spinning the cookout idea:

Three lonely women get together for a summer cookout. They have all recently broken up with their pigs of boyfriends, and are enjoying being single and hanging with their girlfriends. One of them has brought a bunch of huge sausages to cook on the grill. But the more that they watch those sizzling tubes of meat on the grill, the more they miss the sex they were used to getting. One thing leads to another (especially with all the wine coolers) and soon they are fucking each other with the sausages before eating them.
 
How about a rich girl having to "see how the less fortunate live" for the summer?

1. Rich girl threw one too many parties or busted parents' Ferrari, so for the summer she has to rough it in another town in an apartment and working a summer job. She gets a small stipend but blows through it, so she has to get a roommate who figures her out in seconds and turns her from queen bee to live-in slut in less than a week...and rich girl happily agrees. She's ecstatic to have someone tell her what to do. By the end of summer she goes back home but is still at the beck and call of her mistress and her coworkers (and maybe even agrees to start turning her family).

a. Alternatively, told from mom's perspective. She writes about her daughter's bitching for the first two weeks and then gets worried when daughter stops calling. She goes to find daughter tending to roommate like a slave and at first is angry but ends up right next to daughter by the end of the visit.

2. "Off to your grandparents in the country" family might have money but it's a tradition to go to the family farm the summer before college and have a season of hard living with your country relatives. Of course, seeing all those sweaty bodies and being miles away from a town or a vibrator gets girl to thinking. Besides, mom and dad did say to "get closer" to her relatives.

a. Though perhaps that was the point. There's work to be done but it's a modern farm: the effort needed is far less than when grandpa and grandma first got it and it's mostly crops and a few horses, nothing that takes all day to maintain and plenty of places to sneak off with a willing farmhand or cousin. By the time girl is getting gangbanged in the barn, it's revealed family demands the best out of everyone in every field, and that includes sex. Girl isn't going to get a good education with her Nancy boys and giggling girlfriends.

b. The work is real and rich girl can't keep up. Still, everyone has to contribute equally, so grandma has a solution: by day she takes water to everyone and helps how she can. By night she's warming beds
 
Quick suggestion. Google "Summer Songs" and scan through some lyrics of songs that mention summer. There are always interesting ideas in there.
 
And there is the ever so popular, summer family reunion by the pool, with the possible variation that they could also have to share showers for water conservation. Perhaps even that is a family tradition? Just a thought.....you could see where that would lead.
 
One for the drought situation:

California girl is at home with a few friends and her brother. It's hot as shit and their plans for the day just got trashed. Getting nostalgic, sis wants a slip n slide. But water rationing makes that too costly. So sis comes up with an idea and instead covers the slide in oil and lube. It works great but as they all tumble around in their oil slicked bodies, good natured fun turns erotic.
 
One for the drought situation:

California girl is at home with a few friends and her brother. It's hot as shit and their plans for the day just got trashed. Getting nostalgic, sis wants a slip n slide. But water rationing makes that too costly. So sis comes up with an idea and instead covers the slide in oil and lube. It works great but as they all tumble around in their oil slicked bodies, good natured fun turns erotic.

"Hey, I found this in Mom's closet. It says Astroglide. Do you think that will make a good lube for our slip-n-slide?"
 
Lol. I figure they know what it is and the humor more comes from them wondering why they have so much and if they really can use it (alternatively, a more practical thing could be massage oils and one of them were trying to open a massage parlor or saw one going out of business and snatched it up, without even thinking about what it would be used for)

Another idea:

Housewife puts lots of adds out for lawnscapers...even after the work is done.

2. Roommates decide to hit the pool at the apartment complex, only to find out the pool got reserved for a party some college guys are having. They're able to get an invite though when it turns out to be a bit of a sausage fest...though the sausages are quite meaty.

3. Needing a pool, girls decide to fencehop and use neighbors. They have a great time until they're caught. Fortunately, the owners are willing to work out a deal.
 
Wife and I take a trip to the lake. We stay at the local casino and head down to gamble. She dresses sexy and meets a guy while playing blackjack. She finds me and tells me the guy invited out on his boat tomorrow. We meet them at the dock and there are 3 guys and us on the boat. During the day on the boat my wife shows her appreciation to the guys for the boat ride using her body to do so.
 
This is loosely based on something that happened near where I live.

Summer lakeside resort town has seen a severe drop in tourism due to the economy, tourist's interests, and a new highway allowing the town to be passed by as opposed to locking people in traffic.

Hardest hit are the Hotel/resorts. Families aren't coming like they used to and at most they can only book a few conventions or conferences a year to bring in cash.

So...they reinvent themselves on the sly. They set themselves up as sexual adventure resorts. Booze is in easy supply, and the resorts not only allow escorts to work out of the hotel but give them official jobs and health benefits. Cops look the other way since they want the town to prosper and even the sherif looks the other way.

Things work great. Escorts pass around the resorts are safe havens so gorgeous gals and guys are easily found, guests enjoy getting to explore their fantasies in a relaxed atmosphere as opposed to having to with go through illegal means or going to seedy brothel, and the town sees more business than ever.

But, not everyone gets the memo and thinks it's the same place as always.

1. Mom is feeling the empty nest syndrome hard so she demands her adult children go on a family vacation with her, even if she has to bribe them. They go to their normal haunt, a resort near the lake and are shocked when they are greeted by half dressed women and men. Mom pushes through but her kids can't help but take advantage of the situation...and mom eventually does too. The family could never have sexual with each other or wind up having a romp with each other (as long as everyone's adult and it's consensual, the hotel doesn't care)

2. Nostalgic businesswoman feels nostalgic and takes a trip to the lakeside resort. Woman had a rough childhood and still is quite sheltered and nervous about sex. When she arrives though, she finds how things have changed and tries to lock herself in her room. But, wouldn't you know: one of her few friends from back in the day works there and sells her on the hotel (and possibly sells herself). Everyone will cater to her and she can explore her fantasies. What's more, a lot of her former classmates and teachers work at the hotel or one of the other resorts. Any regrets from school can. E solved now.

3. Church convention is in town and the pastor's family is staying at the resort. Maybe he wants to try preaching to fight the sin and the resort instead drags his family into depravity...or maybe dad knew and brought family and his congregation for some not so innocent fun.
 
Back
Top