Snark Attack! Be snarky to the person above, to anyone, or in general.

16a0eb8766418133bb83b4ae8fe79323.jpg

In Arkansas, a virgin is any girl who can outrun her brothers and most 'family trees' resemble wreaths.

The toothbrush was invented in Arkansas. You can tell b/c if it had been invented in Connecticut, it would have been called a teeth-brush.

They don't believe in evolution in Arkansas. If you've ever been there you'd know they practice what the preach.

You would fit in so well at my office.

For you 1sb:

f29c242c539c9ffd9a286ff50932e268.jpg

This is my we screensaver!

A plastic barrel full of muratic acid does the trick nicely. As a bonus, it dissolves teeth and denatures the DNA, so if ever found, identification is impossible. Remember, no corpse=no provable crime.

Not that I'd have any real reason to know this.
Just sayin'
Even Siri gets it!

250768_475412055839860_1477964810_n.jpg

A plastic barrel full of muratic acid does the trick nicely. As a bonus, it dissolves teeth and denatures the DNA, so if ever found, identification is impossible. Remember, no corpse=no provable crime.

Not that I'd have any real reason to know this.
Just sayin'

I'm well aware that there are numerous ways to dispose of a corpse.

:rolleyes:

It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I thought the bird pooping on your head was well-deserved.

That's why I laughed.

The General Board is very much like a sewer. It's nasty, it stinks, and the shit flows constantly, but it does serve a useful function.

The General Board is very much like a sewer. It's nasty, it stinks, and the shit flows constantly, but it does serve a useful function.

*snort* Oh shit!! Ha!!

Thankfully I swallowed my coffee before I read that one. :D

Back