Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
((((BG))))

Thanks, sweetie. I feel a little better. You know, I've never lost a friendship before and losing two in the past month is really really hard.
 
Last edited:
Scalywag said:
putting in a dormer or skylight?
Neither. A door, actually.

The playroom's almost finished--the carpet was put down on Monday.

The problem is that this room is above the living room, which has vaulted ceilings. Therefore, the ceiling in that room is shorter than an average ceiling.

To make room for a door, my husband had to modify the roof trusses, and even then, the door that we bought will have to be cut down slightly.

It's difficult to explain, but I'm gonna show pics when we get it done.




Oh, and. . .

{{{BG}}}

:rose:
 
*tears welling up* Wow, I don't know what to say. I feel so loved.

Thank you. :rose:

Now, let's get back to our regularly scheduled frivolity. ;)
 
silverwhisper said:
OK.

so...show us your tits! :D

ed
ed, you are naughty. :D

After seeing the luscious orbs in my AV, I'm afraid mine would be a disappointment. ;)
 
oddly enough, i have avs and sigs turned off, so i actually have to look at people's profiles to see 'em.

[looks]

um...you know, i'm fairly certain that probably isn't true. :>

ed
 
silverwhisper said:
oddly enough, i have avs and sigs turned off, so i actually have to look at people's profiles to see 'em.

[looks]

um...you know, i'm fairly certain that probably isn't true. :>

ed

Gee, thanks! That was the correct gentlemanly thing to say. :)
 
Scalywag said:
Looks like you'll be moving into your space before I move into mine.
I host my RL book group at the end of April. Our goal is to be able to hold the meeting in our new family room. And I can't fucking wait to have most of the toys out of the kids' rooms!

Stupid question from Ms. AR at my last book group meeting: What's the difference between a family room and a playroom? :rolleyes:
 
[bows]

why, thank you! but really, that just comes of running w/ the sack pack. :>

so, fun plans for the weekend, i hope?

sidenote: there's a vast quantity of booze awaiting my attention when i get home tonight, damn it!

ed
 
Scalywag said:
I was thinking the family room was an addition, and the playroom was second floor space. Am I wrong?
They're both upstairs.

Our partially finished second floor will give us two rooms (a family room and a playroom/eventual fourth bedroom) and an extra 700 sq. feet of living space. The playroom will have a bed in it for guests, but its primary purpose is to get all of the toys (courtesy of grandma) out of the downstairs bedrooms.
 
bobsgirl said:
I understand the choice you made, but I am heartbroken nonetheless. I will never forget our friendship, and all the things I learned from you. And I will always regret being robbed of sharing good things in the future. I wish you well, my dear friend. I wlll always be here should you change your mind. :heart:

Is anybody around to give me a hug? :( :( :(

{{{{{{{{{{BG}}}}}}}}}}}
 
Scalywag said:
Ah yes, I remember those days. Go to the grandparents' house with an empty car, come home with a full one.
My brother needs to reproduce so she can spread the wealth around a bit. :)
 
Eilan said:
My brother needs to reproduce so she can spread the wealth around a bit. :)

Nah, it won't reduce the amount of goodies she brings to your kids--she'll just buy more.;)
 
bobsgirl said:
I understand the choice you made, but I am heartbroken nonetheless. I will never forget our friendship, and all the things I learned from you. And I will always regret being robbed of sharing good things in the future. I wish you well, my dear friend. I wlll always be here should you change your mind. :heart:

Is anybody around to give me a hug? :( :( :(


Yup definitely. (((((BG))))) :heart:


*if it doesn't hurt too much, read my sig line hon*
 
I called you at 1:55 p.m. You said you'd get the information and return my call shortly. But you didn't.

I called again at 4:40 p.m. You said you'd grab the file and call me back in 10 minutes. But you didn't.

I called at 5:20 p.m. and you said you'd call by 6:00 p.m.

I guess I should be glad that you finally called at 6:10 p.m.

I'm having serious doubts about doing further business with you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top