Gladiators Guestbook: stop by to say hi, or stay and talk a while

The_gladiator

Hi All,
Just thought I'd make yet another thread where people can come and say hi, or stay and talk a while, All welcome!
just post to figuratively sign the Gladiators guest book, or stay to talk to me and any friends you see around. Its all up to you.
Thanks,
Gladiator

Hiya, thanks for saying hi *smiles*
yeah, I was bored and didn't know who to message to talk to so figured, if I made this thread people could stop by and say hello to me and then I wouldn't have to find them. Yes, call me lazy, lol

Post it and they will come!

Not sure why i'm here except to say Hi!

yeah, generally it's best to stop me there, or you never know what i might start talking about.

I should listen to that one sometimes, I have a bad habbit of opening my mouth and promptly putting my foot in it. Maybe I should think before I say anything...hmm, something to consider, lol.

Thinking takes up good conversation time. Although thinking takes up a lot of my time even when I am otherwise busy, so I get lots of time to think about things I want to say.

Thinking takes up good conversation time. Although thinking takes up a lot of my time even when I am otherwise busy, so I get lots of time to think about things I want to say.

the conversations always play out better in your head don't they?

Yes, but the other voices always agree with me so it's a given that it will go well. I mean... what other voices *shifty eyes* Ohhhhh you're somewhere in Ohio.. I'd like to be somewhere in ohio in june or july.. you know, north ohio on that peninsula... where those big rides are.. yes that place.

Yes, but the other voices always agree with me so it's a given that it will go well. I mean... what other voices *shifty eyes* Ohhhhh you're somewhere in Ohio.. I'd like to be somewhere in ohio in june or july.. you know, north ohio on that peninsula... where those big rides are.. yes that place.

lol, yes Cedar point is always fun, have been there a few times, ever been yourself?
you wouldn't want to be in Ohio in the winter though... then again you seem to be from Canada, I take that back Ohio in the winter might seem warm to you

Likely would be cozy warm. Even when i'm down in the windsor area it feels like spring in the middle of january. I've been to CP quite a few times but not since about two years ago... I'm going through withdrawal.

Likely would be cozy warm. Even when i'm down in the windsor area it feels like spring in the middle of january. I've been to CP quite a few times but not since about two years ago... I'm going through withdrawal.

I think I'm going through withdrawal from it too, lol

and I thank you for saying hello, wasn't sure if my thread would attract anyone or not.

Well ~ I always think it's a good thing to say hello. You never know who you'll meet and you might wind up becoming fast friends. It's always a good thing. ;)

I think I'm going through withdrawal from it too, lol

I must get on Top Thrill again... millenium force is kind of meh now but I'd still stand in line for it. Otherwise I go for the petting zoo and the atmosphere.. and the Hoagies!

Well ~ I always think it's a good thing to say hello. You never know who you'll meet and you might wind up becoming fast friends. It's always a good thing. ;)

very very true, so tell me a little about you? if you want that is.

Back