Photo Tributes

Tribute Offer

I like this thread as well.

No one has ever done a tribute for me yet. I think it would be cool to get one. :)

Feel free to PM me if you'd like one. I'll give you my email address, so you can send me some sexy pics.

I have to stay away on business occasionally, and this would brighten my evening, I'm sure!

Regards,
Dan

havent done this yet either

although i have not done this yet, i am in the process of receiving some pics from a fellow lister who is going to be my first. it is a big turn on just thinking about it and would love to tribute some ladies if they would like. i am 29 m and send me a pm ladies if you interested. i will let you know how my first tribute went.

It sounds like this thread is turning into a personal ad to "hook up" with "tributors" and "tributees".

So this looks like men doing "tributes" to ladies who provide photos. Has there ever been a reversal of roles? Anyone ever consider it? I realize it can't quite be the same but I can still see ways it could be done. Or is it just that women wouldn't be turned on enough by a simple photo?

So this looks like men doing "tributes" to ladies who provide photos. Has there ever been a reversal of roles? Anyone ever consider it? I realize it can't quite be the same but I can still see ways it could be done. Or is it just that women wouldn't be turned on enough by a simple photo?

Typically women do not cum in the volumes that men do. Even if one "ejaculated" it wouldn't be thick and white. A photo would most likely look like someone pissed on it.

Typically women do not cum in the volumes that men do. Even if one "ejaculated" it wouldn't be thick and white. A photo would most likely look like someone pissed on it.

Very true... heck, I even considered that it might be no more than a "smear" (which may not be the best word). Still, it could be done.

Yeah, it can be done, but the outcome may not be what one desires.

True. I guess it depends on whether or not you're excited by the actual photo being totally covered or if you're excited just knowing that someone "used" your photo. :)

Hey Winter

I'll be pleased to tribute you if you would like one!

Really impressed with the positive reaction to this thread, seems like we have started a craze!

:)

Sure, I would like one. I don't mind you posting the tribute on the thread after you're done. ;)

trib...don't just have too be a cummy picture....we get plenty of post on pix....our pictures that we have posted on sites we visit or members of.
Then an friendly gent posts like this

ok. just had a brainwave.

how bout posting up tributes of celebrities? or funny ones??

ok, how bout, i would love to jizz on Ashley Judds face.

and for a funny lookinf pic, imagine Dame Edna being tributed????

hahahahahah

am i sick???

I never heard of it either, however I did get pm a sort of strange request for one

Back