Solo baby moon

Reshbod

Literotica Guru
Earlier I read a story on Yahoo about a single, pregnant woman taking a solo baby moon vacation. The article sounded more like a hotel ad rather than a real story. It also didn't include photos of the writer but used stock (and hot) pictures of a pregnant woman.

I went back to link to the story but didn't see it any more.

Anyway, I think there is a hot story there. I have several I am working on and really am trying not to get distracted with another idea. It'd be cool to see this idea taken up

Last edited:
Interesting idea. It could be a poignant journey of self-discovery and/or romance; or a lesbian orgy when a group of babymooners gather; or a farce when they find their embryos all have the same father; or a SciFi / Fantasy adventure when an alien saucer abducts them, or the father turns out to be a satyr; etc. Many possibilities there.

Baby moon?

Egads, I feel like an idiot today. Three threads in a row (Illuminati Sex Purge Parties, watsu, baby moon) mention things I've never heard of.

C'mon, people; we can't read your minds. If you are going to bring up something esoteric, at least have the good taste to give us a brief background on it. I can try to guess from the context, but we are supposed to be all about communications here.

Either that, or I really am a moron, which is a distinct possibility.

Baby moon?

Egads, I feel like an idiot today. Three threads in a row (Illuminati Sex Purge Parties, watsu, baby moon) mention things I've never heard of.

C'mon, people; we can't read your minds. If you are going to bring up something esoteric, at least have the good taste to give us a brief background on it. I can try to guess from the context, but we are supposed to be all about communications here.

Either that, or I really am a moron, which is a distinct possibility.

Sorry about that. That's why I did add vacation after the term babymoon (which my auto correct separated, if it makes a difference). I also tried to find the link to the original news story but it disappeared.

Sorry about that. That's why I did add vacation after the term babymoon (which my auto correct separated, if it makes a difference). I also tried to find the link to the original news story but it disappeared.

So, "babymoon" is like a honeymoon...or the newest trend "buddymoon"? Sort of a cutesy way of saying vacation/holiday/trip...?

So, "babymoon" is like a honeymoon...or the newest trend "buddymoon"? Sort of a cutesy way of saying vacation/holiday/trip...?
Precisely. I suppose that could be expanded to doggymoon (don't post that story here!), ex-moon, robo-moon (just me and my powered toys), banjo-moon (don't ask). Back in the day, it would be a safari, like a surfin' safari or poonin' safari. But somehow, pregnancy safari just doesn't have the right ring to it.

Back