Like other men seeing your wife nude?

ABSOLUTELY! My wife is a hottie.... tall, thin, blond hair and pierced nipples. Definitely a head turner. We live in Germany where going to the lake to swim nude or at least topless is pretty common. My wife loves going fully nude and gets quite a lot of gawkers - it's a hell of a turn on!
 
ABSOLUTELY! My wife is a hottie.... tall, thin, blond hair and pierced nipples. Definitely a head turner. We live in Germany where going to the lake to swim nude or at least topless is pretty common. My wife loves going fully nude and gets quite a lot of gawkers - it's a hell of a turn on!

That does sound good :D

I don't have a wife to "share" but I sure love to oggle!
 
My hubby always loves to see me undress for the doctor

He even makes sure I dress up specially in clothes that turn him on.

Jennifer

My wife, early in our marriage, when she was only pregnant a short time. we went to the OB. The doctor, a young cute guy, did a sonogram with a thing he slid into her instead of on her belly. Which I'm sure he COULD have done.... if he wanted to ;) But, she was young, petite with red hair, and cute. She took all her cloths off, got on the table and spread her legs for him. He sat in his little rolling chair and rubbed KY jelly on her pussy, used his fingers to spread her lips open, and then slowly slid this sonogram "thing" into her, looked kinda like a dildo actually. And he had to move it around to get good images. It was.....HOT! I'm glad he got a really good look, and got to rub her tight pussy with KY. I wish we could go back and do it some more!!
 
my wife

I like it and it makes me horny to know other men seeing my wife nude
 
Last edited by a moderator:
heimecky!

Du hast eine schöne Frau. Ich hatte eine Erektion, wenn ich bei ihr Bild sah. Ihre Titten sind zur Aufnahme einer Ladung Sperma gemacht!
 
Great thread! Glad to know my husband isn't the only one who likes for other men to see his wife :)
 
This is my favorite, I love men noticing my wife. We are in our early 40s, I have shown nude photos of her to a few men, and I love it.
 
hub loves the fantasy but i don't believe he could handle the reality....
 
Interesting??

My first wife did some flashing, it was fun to see people's reactions. We did the experimentation all young folks do in one form or another, I was never jealous or anything like that. She even got some massages, fully nude which was always a kick for me. She also worked doing massages, things were different back then and happy endings were just part of the job. Some places even advertised it blatantly.
We also did some messing around with others, which was not good for us, we got into some fights about that. To me, looking or even touching is OK, more than that bothers me, some things are private.
All of the years with my late wife Dotty we never did anything at all, and it never even crossed my mind. She very well might have if I asked her, like I said, I never thought about it although I did tell her about my early years. Dotty did like me telling her about it, but that was it.
Now married to Debra, she likes to get massages also, so do I. At first it was a female friend, recently in Reno we both got a massage and we both got happy endings from a couple. I found I enjoyed that and thinking about it got me turned on. We get a lot of them now, at least once a week. Just two times Debs has had a guy massaging her, one was bashful, he looked but wouldn't touch, the other one was not bashful at all.
The reactions my wife had both times were fascinating. The one that did look but blushed got her hotter than a pistol, the one that did touch her intimately made her feel good but after she was just Debs?
It has finally hit me that the person you are with is part of it, I still don't completely understand that, I am trying to.
Everyone is different, and everyone reacts differently with everyone else. I admit I liked them seeing Debs like that, it got me going also.
Hell, with me being 69 and her being 58, what can stuff like that hurt? At our ages, ANY turnon is a good thing..lol.

MGM
 
I love the thought of other men looking at my wife nude or in even in a bikini or something like that. I have a few nude pictures of her that on a few very rare occasion I have let one of my buddies "accidentally" see on my phone or computer. I don't do it very often out of respect for her, but it really turns me on. I also fantazise about her being in MMF with me or watching her having sex with someone else so I guess thats where the fantasy originated from.

With you 100%
 
My hubby loves to show me off. I am glad he still does after all the years. :) There are certain friends who come over regularly and I have been told not to bother getting dressed at all, just stay as I am which is usually cotton panties and flip flops when warm enough. Here in Arizona that is 9 to 10 months per year. :)
 

Attachments

  • Laura's Home Office LA 1997.jpg
    Laura's Home Office LA 1997.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 425
My hubby loves to show me off. I am glad he still does after all the years. :) There are certain friends who come over regularly and I have been told not to bother getting dressed at all, just stay as I am which is usually cotton panties and flip flops when warm enough. Here in Arizona that is 9 to 10 months per year. :)

If I were him I would love to show you off too!
 
Life Erotic said they thought going to a nude beach would be fun. It definitely is. We went to one near Canne, France when on vacation, back in 1986 I think it was. We have also been to nude beaches here and in Hawaii and Jamaica. :) Well, I was going to attach a photo, but since I posted it in another thread it won't let me. :(
 
I would love for my wife to show off her nude self....but that hasn't happened as of yet. A few of my friends have seen her in a bra and panties which was a little exciting :)
 
She loves me showing her off, but only wants to hear about positive comments.. she gets so wet!
 
Oh god, for me there is nothing better than catching a guy staring at my wife. Makes me hard almost immeadiatly. Especially when she notices and flirts a little!
 
i love to show off my wife
attachment.php
 
Back
Top