BBW.....fishing for compliments

Awesome! I LOVE your curves! I could spend hours admiring our body!

Seriously, you need to cover up Fiona!! :(

Whats your problem wee man? It says BBW in the title, it says in the intro that I am big. So. Which part of that did you not understand? Don't like it, then get tae feck and keep your small mine oot o'mah thread.

Noo.....gonnae no let the door hit ye, where the good lord split ye.

Last edited:
Whats your problem wee man? It says BBW in the title, it says in the intro that I am big. So. Which part of that did you not understand? Don't like it, then get tae feck and keep your small mine oot o'mah thread.

Noo.....gonnae no let the door hit ye, where the good lord split ye.

A small-dicked man with an even small mind, that's all.

But you agree that you're a small minded man, thanks, proving that you are not intelligent enough to voice an opinion.

Erm....NO. Might agree that you are a twat though if you allow me to have an opinion;)

You didn't disagree initially, meaning that you agreed with it. Someone had to remind you, troll.

What a fool!:D

ANyway, the big girl has gone so its goodnight from me. Glad she took me advice to save her any more embarrassment here. Have a nice evening now

ANyway, the big girl has gone so its goodnight from me. Glad she took me advice to save her any more embarrassment here. Have a nice evening now

Hey you fucking troll go to the GBLT board you might get some joy on there.

Why would I go anywhere? Its my thread and there will be more pics tomorrow.

No, catchy title needed

Love the pics, I really like the leather outfits. Keep it up.

Back