What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine going to Jerry Springer to see which guy is the babydaddy..

and it's neither one of them..

lol.. damn.. (she probably posts here)
 
How can you find George Carlin bad?
I know there's no accounting for taste, but that's beyond just bad taste.
 
"You need to have a long talk with yourself because I have been ready to rock your world for an awful long time"

That was the last text message I got from him ....

:D
 
This...:D Just seen it on the GIF thread. I want it.

url]
 
Folks

I think i need to go a bit lighter than getting into serious stuff. I want you guys to tell what is going through your mind right now. It can be anything and everything! So get going.....

Am thinking if I had a boyfriend me and him would have sex early in the morning before we start our day
 
It's been a long time since I cooked dinner for anyone besides my parents.
 
am thinking

Am tired, hot and horny had GED class today and my shoulders hurt from carrying that bookbag
 
I am heading to San Antonio for my birthday in a couple of weeks. I am already hankering for a La Fogata margarita.
 
i love how these people on catfish who are doing the actual 'catfishing' say, "i'm sorry" so
nonchalantly as if that's going to right their wrongs.

catfisher : hai....i know i posed as a guy to you in our online relationship for three years but yeah....i'm really a girl with 87 facebook profiles. and i know you took off work and bought an airline ticket to fly hundreds of miles to come and meet me in person but i just wanted to say sorry. can we be friends?
 
377759_10151251769860666_524617373_n.jpg


A couple of days late and only the Brits will get this but it just feels right...:rose:
 
Why someone would post something in a thread daily about something to draw out their woe is me attitude seriously we get it now drop it alresdy my fucking god.
 
Insomnia is never fun, except when it convinces you to return to Lit for a fresh start; Then it loses maybe 5-10% of it's unpleasentness
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top