Physical and psychological effects of sissy fantasies...

OpenMouth

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Posts
3,798
Hi

After posting this thread in Sexuality Central: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1463580 I got to thinking about possible side effects of crossdressing and sissy fantasies.

As mentioned above, I have lost a bit of weight, and the appetite suppression from my orgasm denial seems to be a factor, But I have found that I don't seem to have lost weight from my boobs. If anything, they are larger! Also my cock seems to continue to shrink...

Is it possible that such fantasies, feminzation hypno videos, dressing in lace lingerie, heels and makeup can suppress testosterone levels? I T-girl friend of mine is taking natural supplements to promote breast growth and has been wowed by the results; I wonder if it's possible to achieve this purely from psychological methods?

:heart:

Perty
 
No takers, eh? The dichotomy between male and female characteristics is the basis of all sexual enjoyment... I like the idea of embodying both... 💋
 
A lady on the tvchix forum made an interesting point; she said if you stop masturbating and enjoy crossdressing, you might as well transition, because you are going to become a woman! 😯

I thought that was a bit extreme, but since I started denying myself orgasm a few years ago I have definitely enjoyed femme dressing and sissy fantasies more and more.

I'd never considered that there was a connection between the two but it does sort of add up...
 
I made a resolution to explore my TV/TG side in more detail at the start of the year. I have lost weight but not always all in the areas I want to. Stopped biting nails and now they look good, at least enough to lacquer when I go out. My smoking budget has been cut and redirected to hotels for TG events and clothes. All in all, it is pretty much positive all apart from the calf strain when I wear my 5 inch heels.
 
Last edited:
Nice! I'd like to lose a bit of weight but I like the fact I can fill a 40A push up bra...
 
A lady on the tvchix forum made an interesting point; she said if you stop masturbating and enjoy crossdressing, you might as well transition, because you are going to become a woman! 😯

I thought that was a bit extreme, but since I started denying myself orgasm a few years ago I have definitely enjoyed femme dressing and sissy fantasies more and more.

I'd never considered that there was a connection between the two but it does sort of add up...
I love to crossdress and masterbate. It's one of the things I live for, but I also crossdress and get pegged by my wife and that is heavenly! I love being a sub!
 
Hi

After posting this thread in Sexuality Central: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1463580 I got to thinking about possible side effects of crossdressing and sissy fantasies.

As mentioned above, I have lost a bit of weight, and the appetite suppression from my orgasm denial seems to be a factor, But I have found that I don't seem to have lost weight from my boobs. If anything, they are larger! Also my cock seems to continue to shrink...

Is it possible that such fantasies, feminzation hypno videos, dressing in lace lingerie, heels and makeup can suppress testosterone levels? I T-girl friend of mine is taking natural supplements to promote breast growth and has been wowed by the results; I wonder if it's possible to achieve this purely from psychological methods?

:heart:

Perty

I would definitely think so as we follow our thoughts consciously and unconsciously....and I'm picturing your boobies now :)
 
I agree

In my experience I think there is a definite physiological link between sissy thoughts and how your body reacts.
A clear example would be sissy-gasms. At first it was very tricky and rare to cum via penetration. But with clitty denial and hypno sissy videos, I am guaranteed an amazing orgasm (if not multiple) each time I fuck myself with a dildo without touching myself. Additionally, orgasms from traditional masturbation are much more difficult to attain and have less satisfaction.
And when I shave regularly my skin is much smoother too.
The taste of semen is one of the most enjoyable things anymore, suggesting a change in tastebuds.
And my hole actually gets wet/moist when I get horny. Which is definitely something I never expected.
 
56d7e85e11f778e5d1f80e9f3b06745e1b80f59f.jpg


The effect on me is major pussy envy. I want to be a gurl:heart:
 
I think I start to blur the lines occasionally between my own self-image, and the girls I'm looking at and excited by. It's ludicrous, really, and usually leads to a bit of a come down.

I suppose it's natural for us CDs to want to look like the women to whom we're attracted, otherwise what's the point?

I can't look like this girl but I can make myself feel like her, with makeup, underwear and, of course, with my behaviour. And that is really exciting. 💋
 

Attachments

  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
I have lots of fantasies about being turned into a sexy busty blonde shemale. And altho I think about it a lot, i haven't noticed any changes in my body ( altho it will probably enter my fantasies now).

It really does turn me on thinking about becoming a sexy shemale, but I don't think I would actually want it to happen. I have tried a little cross dressing a little while ago but it just didn't turn me on.

But again, I do often masturbate to fantasies about being a sexy shemale, sucking cock and being fucked, and i always have a good cum from them too.
 
For me my sissy journey has led to me being constantly aroused by the thought and sight of lingerie. My anal appetite has increased. My orgasms now frequently happen when I am soft and I constantly leak precum.
 
Physical no. Not as far as looks go. I can say that now, 80 percent of my fantasies usually have to have something to do with cock. Whether that's bisexual fantasies, lady cock, sissy fantasies, or downright men. Other fantasies just aren't as exciting. So in a way I guess that means it's physically hard to get off to other things.

Mentally or emotionally yes of course. Long ago I stopped caring what I was. Gay or bisexual or trapped in a manly body. Doesn't matter. I like what I like. I don't know whether to say it's poisoned my head or set me free. It just feels like conflict.
 
Back
Top