Ray Caesar - Bound

vxJSu4s.jpg

mmmMMMMmmmm Thank you cookiecat!
Ray Caesar. Mostly cool and just the right amount of creepy :D
A delightful rabbit hole! :heart: :)

mmmMMMMmmmm Thank you cookiecat!
Ray Caesar. Mostly cool and just the right amount of creepy :D
A delightful rabbit hole! :heart: :)

I don't like all of his stuff. Some if it is really really creepy. I like the ones he plays with light.

as a kid i used to love collecting pulp fiction paperback novels, mostly for their beautiful cover art by frank frazetta and boris vallejo

frank-frazetta-wallpaper-frank-frazetta-wallpapers-12.jpg

frank_frazetta_afightingmanofmars.jpg

998aaff6d13eb45239f392a45f7d49a8.jpg

Boris%20Vallejo%20-%20Barbare%20face%20a%20une%20magicienne%202.jpg

boris_vallejo_paintings_43153-1024x768.jpg

889310bc6ef773795091211adadee9ff.jpg

You'd probably get typhoid. 😍

When I was a kid (and my father was still claimed me), we would go to a lake house in southern Missouri all the time. On really hot days were swim in the lake, but I'm not sure why since the water was so warm it was like taking a bath. The water was filthy, so bad that you couldn't see your hand if it was more than 6 inches below the surface. The bottom was really muddy too, you'd sink up to your knees in mud. I'm not sure how we never got sick, or lost a limb to a snapping turtle. When you got out you could see every hair on your body because it was accented by mud and sand that clung to us. Once we got a little older and my brother could drive he would take us to the next town over so we could swim in the river instead. It was so cold and crystal clear.

I have a theme today. I could smell this painting when I saw it. I'd give anything to be there. <3

nijfO2V.jpg

Back