The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're doing our share to cut down the rain forest, that's for sure.

And where is Cherry hiding? I heard something about her hips rolling and when it comes to hips that nice - I don't want to miss out.

I'm at work pouts for 3 more hours.

grumbles about having to be a good girl til then

When don't you have to make someone want to keep you?
That's just human nature that is.
You think that once a lady is yours you can turn off the charm and not try anymore?

I think that obtaining the lady shouldn't have anything to do with "charming" her. I'll be myself, and if she doesn't like that, then she's obviously not worth my time.

I think that a relationship shouldn't be about 'trying'. It's about being. If you can coexist with a person in an enjoyable situation, then what point is there in 'turning on the charm'? It's irrelevant.

I think that a relationship shouldn't be about 'trying'. It's about being. If you can coexist with a person in an enjoyable situation, then what point is there in 'turning on the charm'? It's irrelevant.

You're right in one dynamic, Freak. I agree with acting like yourself and allowing similar interests and living styles to win out.

But there is a lot of -trying- involved in a relationship. I'm sure you know that. I think we're both emphasizing different aspects of romance that we both actively acknowledge.

At least, after reading this bit of yours, that's the impression that I got.

You're right in one dynamic, Freak. I agree with acting like yourself and allowing similar interests and living styles to win out.

But there is a lot of -trying- involved in a relationship. I'm sure you know that. I think we're both emphasizing different aspects of romance that we both actively acknowledge.

At least, after reading this bit of yours, that's the impression that I got.

That's highly likely.

I think that obtaining the lady shouldn't have anything to do with "charming" her. I'll be myself, and if she doesn't like that, then she's obviously not worth my time.

I agree with ya Fr33k. It's about being together and loving each other in your every day life. Sure there's times you'll romance each other and do special stuff, but you shouldn't have to actively convince someone all the time that you are worth their time. You shouldn't have to beg someone to be there for you and stick with you through the good times AND the bad times.
As if you have to try....:rolleyes:
:devil: Yeah well.. ahem pokes and runs

I see where you're coming from, you do have to maintain some level of trying in a relationship, but if one makes the other try too much then it isn't really worth it.
That's about as much as I can articulate at almost 6am without much sleep in the past few days.

My baby is so excited about the first day of school tomorrow she can't sleep.

SOA on tonight and a Seriously twisted looking Episode of Haven Friday. I think I am actually looking forward to Haven more than SOA...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Haven is getting twisty.

The Rev and Evie... working together last week... and now her actions in the little blurb for Friday... Its like she is 2 different people or SERIOUSLY just that divided... But then again Duke is hot... and sweet in his own way... *EG*

LT~I think I've been snubbed. Wow.

Further LT~gods the rain is soothing....

Final LT~ Sleep. Sleep is good.

Why do I eat a handful of hot peanuts every single night before I go to bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back